Tasting Fame

Tasting Fame - Johnny Christ [05]

BECCA'S P.O.V.

While Aileen and Zacky were changing, Acey had another one of her brilliant ideas.

"All right fuckers. Texas Hold 'Em is getting pretty fucking boring. So, how about we play a nice, rousing game of strip poker?" she asked while suggestively winking at Jimmy.

"Sure! I'm in!" I said excitedly.

What? I think strip poker is fun.

"No you're not! Not while I'm here, anyways," Matt said, the over-protectiveness rearing its unwelcome, ugly head. "I do not want to see my sister's boobs. Or her bare ass, as the case may be."

"Fine. If I need to take anything off, I'll just hide behind Johnny. Then you won't have to see anything," I said, sticking my tongue out at my brother.

"Just what I've always wanted. To have a naked chick, and a hot one at that, sitting on me."

"You better watch how you talk about my sister , Mr. Christ, or I'm gonna hit you so hard that you're gonna need a new haircut, do you understand me?"

"Jesus, Matt! Will you calm the fuck down, please? You don't have to be so fucking protective of me with guys all the fucking time! I appreciate it, but you need to cool it down a bit. You better watch how you talk to Johnny or you're not gonna have the chance, ever again, to father children. Now, do YOU understand ME?"

I didn't realize what I had said until after I said it. Acey, Jimmy, and Brian were all looking at me with their eyes wide open, while Matt and Johnny were staring at me with their jaws dropped to the floor. I couldn't tell if they knew what I really meant, or if they were confused about my statement. It was about then that I realized I had almost revealed my true feelings to Johnny, and that my cheeks were now tinged with a deep red color.

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked me, looking shocked and confused at the same time.

"Well....ummmm....It's just that....you're my best guy friend, and I can't stand it when people talk to my friends like that. Even if they ARE my brother."

I looked at Matt and I could tell that he was hurt by what I said. I hate it when my brother's upset, but it hurts me even more when I'm the cause of his pain.

"Matt, I'm sorry for what I said. But you can't protect me forever. I still love you, and I'm very sorry," I said, and I got up to give him a hug.

"It's okay. I completely understand what you're saying. I promise, I'll try to tone it down a little."

"That's so damn adorable, I think I'm gonna fucking puke now," Jimmy said. He then started making gagging noises, and Matt punched him on the arm.

"But, I AM playing strip poker with you guys, Matt. So deal with it."

Matt put his head down in defeat. He's never been able to win an argument against me, and he's not gonna win one any time soon.

Matt and I's little spat was over, and everyone was getting situated to play some strip poker. The first hand had just started when we heard Aileen scream from upstairs.

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

I had just finished changing out of my swimwear, and started to make my way down the hall to join everyone downstairs. As I neared the top of the stairs, I noticed that Zacky had left his bedroom door open. He was just standing there....in front of his dresser....completely naked. Good thing he was facing away from me. I didn't want to look, but I just couldn't stop myself from staring. I tried my best to keep quiet so he wouldn't notice me standing there staring at him. Things didn't exactly go as planned. I ended up screaming at the top of my lungs. Zacky whipped around and hit his knee on his open dresser drawer.

"Mother fucker! That fucking hurt! Fuck, fuck fuck!" he said. He must've forgotten that he didn't have any clothes on because he came running out into the hall, freaking out.

"What? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" he said, still completely unaware that he was naked.

"I've just been scarred for life," I said quietly while burrying my face in my hands.

"Oh, shit," he said, with a look of utter horror on his face.

It was then that I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs behind me. That could only mean that everyone else had heard my scream, and it left Zacky no time whatsoever to run back into his room in order to avoid the awkward situation that was about to take place.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

We all ran upstairs in a hurry to see what was wrong with Aileen. When we got to the top of the stairs....oh my goodness....there in front of us....what an interesting site to see.

"Aileen, are you....fuck beans! Damnit, Zacky! Put some mother fucking clothes on!" Matt said while stepping in front of me, as if to shield me from Zacky's naked form. I almost reminded him of our little spat earlier, and of what he promised to me, but I didn't. I figured that he just forgot, and I decided to let this one slide.

Johnny then came up the stairs, but was oblivious to the fact that his best friend was standing completely naked in a hallway full of people.

"What's up, my bitches and hoes?" he said. He looked at me, and I was standing behind Matt laughing my ass off. He then looked at Aileen who had her hands over her eyes, muttering "oh God, oh God, oh God" over and over again, more to herself than to anyone else.

"Aileen, what's wrong?" Johnny asked with concern, walking over to her.

"Zacky's penis," she said, pointing to Zacky with one hand, and keeping the other one firmly in front of her face.

"Why? Is there something wrong with it?" Zacky asked, looking down at himself.

"Depends on who's looking at it. But Zacky, if I were a chick, I probably wouldn't want to look at your penis, either," Brian said as he ascended the last stair.

"Zacky, please go put some clothes on so we can continue our game of strip poker," I whined.

Zacky finally put some clothes on, and everyone had settled back in the living room. Mr. Vengeance and Ms. Hard-To-Get sat as far away from each other as possible, and wouldn't so much as glance in one another's direction. After the argument that Matt and I had, and after the whole scene with Zacky and Aileen, nobody really felt like playing cards anymore. I was bored, and I suddenly felt that I needed a drink. A drink of the alcoholic persuasion.

"Since you guys don't want us fine women to take our clothes off for you, how's about I take you guys out to a bar to get you drunk and play pool instead?" I suggested.

"Hellz yeah, bitches! That's what I'm talking about!" Jimmy screamed.

Us girls decided that we were gonna be the designated drivers because we knew that the guys were gonna want to get drunk out of their minds. For some reason, ever since the guys got home, they never went out. They'd drink occasionally at the house, but nothing else. And since this was the first night that we were all going out together since the guys got home, we dressed in our best. We wore the clothes that we wore to the movies a couple weeks ago. You know, the outfits that had the guys drooling? All the guys except Matt and Brian, that is.

After getting outside and locking the house, we needed to decide on our driving arrangements.

"Sorry folks, but I feel safer riding with my sister. I at least know how she drives," Matt said walking to my car.

"I'm riding with her too. But I get to ride shotgun, asshole!" said Johnny.

Johnny then ran over to my car, and ran into Matt, sending Matt onto the ground. Imagine little ol' Johnny knocking over Matt and his ginormous muscles. Johnny jumped into the front passenger seat and locked all the car doors, just in case Matt decided to retaliate.

We were all about ready to leave when we noticed Brian and Zacky still standing on the front porch, and they were in a heated argument over something.

"Zacky, I'm gonna ride in the car with your girlfriend!" Brian shouted.

"No you won't, mother fucker! And she's not my girlfriend! No offense, Aileen."

"None taken," she said.

"I'll play at you rock, paper, scissors to ride in the car with Aileen," Zacky said to Brian.

"Bitch, you're on!" Brian said.

Together they yelled "rock! paper! scissors!" and immediately started arguing with each other.

"A fucking gun doesn't count, mother fucker!" Brian shouted.

"Neither does a stick of dynamite, asshole!" Zacky retorted.

"Will you two just shut the fuck up, please? I know how we can solve this problem. Whoever can answer this question can ride with me in my car: 'What is the capital of Thailand'?"

Brian looked utterly bewildered at Aileen's choice of question, but Zacky looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Ooooh! I know this one. The capital of Thailand is...." Zacky started to shout, but Aileen interrupted him.

"BANGKOK!" she said, and sack-tapped Zacky with her fist.

"Damnit....fucking....shit....son of a bitch...." Zacky moaned.

"Ummm, Zacky, I think I've changed my mind. You can ride with her. I'll ride with Becca in her car," Brian said, in a voice that sounded like he was scared shitless.

"Let's go all you motherfuckers! I wanna get me some alcomahol!" Jimmy screamed from Acey's already started car.

"Alright, Jimmy! Hold your fucking horses! Shit." I yelled. Zacky got into Aileen's car, and Brian got into the backseat of my car with Matt. Off to the bar we go!

ZACKY'S P.O.V. - AILEEN'S CAR

So, Aileen's driving is really fucking scary. To be honest with you though, I was actually feeling sorrier for Matt, Brian, and Senor Christ. Becca was driving like a bat-out-of-hell, and Aileen was only driving to try and keep up with her. We lost Acey and Jimmy a few traffic lights ago. God only knows where they're at. I hope Acey knows where this bar is.

Now, I know Aileen's shot me down a few times, and some of those times were worse than others. But I figured that I'd make a move. As soon as I went to make my move, Aileen took a sharp right turn. In order to keep myself from flying out of my seat, I had to put my hands out. My right hand ended up on one of her boobs, and the other one ended on her upper-thigh. Let me just say that it wasn't what I was planning, and it was very awkward.

"I'm not gonna slap you for that, cause I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. But get your hand off my fucking boob!" Aileen said, slightly blushing.

"Sorry," was all I could say. I retracted my hands from her body and got back into my seat. The rest of the ride to the bar was a very silent one.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

It took us almost an hour, but we finally made it to the bar. We noticed that it was called 'Bob's Bar - Where People Drink Beer'. How fucking original. We all just looked at each other with amused expressions, and went inside. It wasn't that busy, considering it was almost 8 o' clock at night. We made our way inside, and the bar was actually much cooler than the name made it sound.

Once inside, we looked around and noticed that the two pool tables were being used. The only person working besides the bouncer was the bartender, and Brian wouldn't stop looking at her.

"I swear I know her from somewhere," he said in a voice barely audible enough to be a whisper.

We went up to her to reserve the next available pool table. We payed for a few games, got a few drinks, and sat down at a big round booth at the back of the bar.

The guys didn't go overly crazy with their drinking like I thought they would. Everyone except Zacky, that is. He was trying to stay conservative with his drinking to impress Aileen, but it wasn't working. Matt kept buying Zacky drinks, so Zacky kept dinking them. He would never turn down a free glass of alcohol.

We had been waiting for over 45 minutes for one of the pool tables, and it didn't look like we'd have to wait much longer. In the mean time, we all just sat around and chatted. Matt had ordered 7 or 8 drinks, but they didn't seem to be affecting him at all. Kinda weird, if you ask me. All of a sudden his phone rang. He said it was really important and stepped outside to take the call. Brian was over at the bar talking to the bartender. He said he went to highschool with her and that he had a crush on her, but was never able to say anything. Fan-fucking-tastic for him. Acey and Jimmy were too busy sucking face at the bar to notice much of anything. I swear. Those two never take a break.

I looked over at the booth next to the one I was at and noticed that it was occupied by Aileen and Zacky. Zacky appeared to be drunk, and he had Aileen back against the wall of the booth.

"You know something? I really looooooove yooooooooooooou," Zacky said to Aileen. His words were slurred, and she could barely understand him.

"Zacky, you're drunk," she replied.

"Hehe. Yeah, I know," Zacky said with a smile.

That left Johnny and me at the booth by ourselves. Johnny had only ordered 1 drink tonight, which was very unusual for him, and he was only half-way through with it. Thoughts of what I had said earlier at the house came back to me. I could feel my face turn a light shade of pink, and I tried to occupy myself. He must've been thinking the same thing because he started aimlessly looking around and twiddling his thumbs. I couldn't stand the silence anymore. I knew something was bothering Johnny, and I wanted to know what it was. I needed to say something.

"So, how about we finish that conversation that we started at the pool earlier today," I said, hoping to get a conversation going.

"Ummmmm......" Johnny stammered.

"Don't give me that shit. I know something's bothering you. So why don't you just come out and tell me what it is?" I told him nervously.

"Well, ummmm....Jebus Fucking Christ! Aw, shit. I can't fucking do this," he said, and stood up and began to walk away from the booth.

I reached out to grab his arm and keep him from leaving. I wanted to know what was bothering him so much. He shivered when I grabbed his arm. I think he was just cold, though.

"Johnny, please. Tell me what's wrong."

He sighed, and then turned around and sat back down at the booth. He looked at the table for a second, and then faced me.

"Promise you won't laugh or get mad?" he asked.

"I promise," I said with concern.

"Well, I like this girl, and I don't know how to tell her. Fuck, I don't even know if she likes me back. But I feel that it's about time I told her, but I'm not sure how to do it."

"Well, Johnny, I'm not really the right person to go to and ask about this, because I'm having the same problem, except mine's with a guy. But you should just tell her. The worst that could happen is that she'll say no to you."

"You really think that I should just tell her?"

"Yeah, I do. You're a great guy, Johnny. If she says no to you, then she's probably not worth your time, anyways."

He only nodded, and sat there. He was playing with his hands again and he had started to sweat. He blew out a long breath and turned to me.

"Here goes," he said.

Johnny placed his hand on the side of my face, and before I had even time to think, Johnny's lips were on mine. I was tense for a second, but then relaxed into the kiss and began to kiss him back. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I parted my lips and allowed his tongue to massage mine. After about a minute, I placed my arms around his neck and my hands on the back of his head to deepen the kiss. It was the most amazing kiss that I have ever had in my life. It was full of passion and excitement, yet I could still sense that he was holding back. It really was a kiss I will never forget.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

I had just told Becca that I had a crush on some girl. Not some girl. Her. But I didn't tell her that. Becca told me that I should just go ahead and tell this girl about my feelings. She said that if the girl said no to me, then she wasn't even worth my time. I mustered up all the courage I would ever find, and decided to finally tell Becca how I felt about her, with actions rather than words.

"Here goes," I said.

Before I had time to chicken out, I placed my hand upon the side of her face and brought her lips to mine. They were warm and soft. I felt her stiffen as our lips made contact, but she soon relaxed and began to kiss back. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Her lips quickly parted and I massaged her tongue with my own. Soon after, she placed her arms around my neck, and her hands on the back of my head to deepen the effect of the kiss. I wanted to do more, but I held back because I didn't want Matt to kick my ass. The last thing I need is for one of my best friends to kick my ass because I knocked up his sister.

The kiss was amazing and I didn't want it to end. After about 10 minutes of making out, we finally pulled apart and rested our foreheads together to catch our breath.

"Wow," was all she could say. Damn. Was I really that good?

"So what do you think she'll say?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, she'd be fucking stupid to say anything but 'yes'," she said smiling back at me.

"So, Becca. I wanted ask you something," I asked.

"And what's that, Mr. Christ?" she asked still smiling. Her smile made me melt. I loved her smile.

"Will you.....ummmm.....be my.....ummm.....girlfriend?" I asked. I felt like pissing myself because I was so nervous.

"Of course I will," she said.

I kissed her again, and on the inside, I was doing backflips. She has no idea how happy she just made me. My happy moment was short-lived by my drunk-ass best friend.

"It's about fucking time you two got together. Senor Christ is finally gonna get some!" Zacky said while slurring his words. It was a wonder I even understood him.

"Dude, don't talk about her like that," I said as I snaked my arm around Becca's shoulder.

"Good for you, Becca. He sure is Better than Chris, at least," Aileen said.

"Chris? Who's Chris?" I said, getting angry and raising my voice a little.

"Don't worry, Johnny. He was my last boyfriend. He cheated on me.......oh boy, did he cheat on me. I haven't seen him in almost a year," she said innocently.

I can't believe I almost yelled at her. I was getting jealous over someone that she dated over a year ago. I really was falling in love with this one.

Acey and Jimmy finally took their tongues out of each other's mouths and joined us at the table. Brian was still busy flirting with the bartender and Matt had finally come back inside.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked him.

"Oh, nobody," Matt said shyly. It was obviously someone of some importance to him because he was blushing. And that's something that he never did.

"Hey, guys, our table's ready!" Brian shouted from across the room.

We all walked over to the table, and began a game. Zacky was too drunk to play, so he sat out. Brian walked back over to the bar and kept flirting with the bartender. So it was me, Jimmy, and Matt playing against Becca, Aileen, and Acey. Let me say, we were losing badly.

We were about halfway through our third game when these three drunk guys walked up to our table and began hitting on the girls.

One of them was forcing their way onto Acey, another onto Aileen, and the other onto Becca.

"Come on little lady. Why don't you guys dump these losers and come hang out with some REAL men," the one holding Aileen said.

"When I find a real man, I'll let you know," she said, and then began beating his ass with a pool cue. Zacky drug her off him, and Matt began kicking his ass. The drunk guy's ass, that is. By the time Matt got to him, there wasn't much left. Aileen had broken the guy's nose and there was blood all over his face. Acey kneed the guy holding in her the nuts and then Jimmy started to beat his ass.

The guy holding Becca had her pinned against the pool table, and had her arms pinned down to her sides with his hands, so she was practically immobile. He forced her to kiss him, and that's when I made my way over to them, but it took me a little bit, cause there were people fighting everywhere.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

The guy had me pinned against the pool table with his legs, and had my arms pinned to my sides with his hands. He forced me to kiss him, and it wasn't very pleasant. I kept looking around and trying to find Johnny, but there were so many people fighting now, that I couldn't see him anywhere. My captor suddenly spoke.

"Come on baby. You know you want some of this," he said, and pressed himself against me even harder.

"I'm afraid I don't want any of that," I said, and tried to get away from him.

"You stupid cunt! You will respect me!" he said, and then began to hit me. His fist connected with my face several times, breaking my nose, and putting several bruises on my face. I fell to the ground on my knees, holding myself up with one hand and clutching my face with the other. I began to cry loudly as the guy's foot came in contact with my stomach. I felt my ribs crack, and I was now laying completely on my back. I opened my eyes in time to see the guy raise his foot and bring it back down to stomp on my ribcage.

But his foot never came in contact with me. I looked over and saw Johnny wrestling with the guy. I tried to stand up, but cried out in pain when my ribs were hurting with every breath I took.

Johnny looked over at me when he heard me scream. He attempted to walk over to me, but the guy he was fighting suddenly hit him over the head with a pool cue. I heard a sickening thud as the cue came into contact with Johnny's skull, and he fell to the ground. The guy was so drunk that he fell to the ground, and was having one hell of a time trying to get back up.

I looked over to the place where Johnny had fallen, and noticed that he wasn't moving. I crawled over to him with difficulty. I started to caress his face, and try to get him to wake up.

"Johnny, please wake up," I said as I began crying again.

Zacky had finally sobered up enough to kick the ass of the guy that was hitting on Aileen, and Matt came over to Johnny and I.

"What happened to you guys?" he asked kneeling down.

"Well, while you were busy beating up that guy for Aileen, that guy over there with the pool cue in his hand was hitting on me. He asked me if I wanted him. I said no, then he called me a cunt and started punching me. And then he kicked me, and I think some of my ribs are broken. Then Johnny came over and was dealing with him. He had the guy on the ground, and then was trying to come over to me to see if I was okay. While Johnny wasn't looking, the guy hit him in the head with his pool cue. He must've hit him really hard because he's not moving......and.....and....."

I couldn't finish my sentence. I was crying really hard by this point, and I had started to hyperventilate. Matt had gone over to the guy, and knocked him out with one hard punch to the face. I heard another sickening crunch when Matt's fist connected with the guys nose. Blood spurted out, and the guy was knocked back into wall, and he slid down it, not making another movement.

The cops finally arrived, and dragged everyone outside. I didn't have time to say anything to the cops because Johnny and I were carried away on stretchers and taken to the hospital. Everyone else made it out of the fight with nothing more than little bumps and bruises. Aileen rode in the ambulance with me, while Zacky rode with Johnny. Matt stayed behind to give the cops their little report thingy.

"You look like shit," Aileen said to me.

"Thanks for that, bitch. I'm not really in the mood for jokes right now."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I saw Johnny kiss you. Are you guys, like, and item now?"

"Yeah, I guess we are. You have to swear to me that you won't tell Matt, though. He can't know yet. If he found out about Johnny and me, he'd kill Johnny, and that just isn't gonna happen. Swear to me right now that you're not gonna tell him."

"Jesus, Becca. I promise I won't tell your brother that you're dating his best friend, okay? You really love him, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Well, I would too if he defended me like he did for you. He must love you back if he took a hit like that."

"Yeah. I can only hope."

ZACKY'S P.O.V. - AMBULANCE

I was sitting next to Johnny's lifeless body, and I started to feel really fucking bad. He got hurt this bad over some girl? Fuck, I did too, but not as bad as he did. I felt bad for the poor sap. He was in love, and now he was unconscious.

"Zacky?" I heard him say.

"Johnny boy! It's about time you woke your ass up."

"Quiet down Zacky! I have the worst headache of my life right now."

"Well, shit, I would too if I took a pool cue to the head."

"Where's Becca? Is she alright?!"

"I don't know. She was barely awake when the other ambulance took her. Aileen's riding with her, but we don't know if she's gonna be alright. The guy that attacked her broke her nose, and we think he broke some of her ribs, too."

"Shit. So what I did to the guy wasn't done soon enough. It was all for nothing!"

"Don't say that, dumbshit! Hell, what you did for her even made ME realize how much you love her. I'll be surprised if Matt didn't notice anything. I saw her crawl over to you after you got hit with that pool cue. She tried to get you to wake up, and when you didn't, she started bawling her eyes out and hyperventilating. She loves you, man!"

"Yeah. I can only hope."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5. Please comment!