The Reason I Breathe Is You

The Reason I Breathe Is You - The Rev [12]

RAINE'S P.O.V. (August 14, 2006)

"Lainey, hurry up! We've only got an hour left to move the rest of our shit out of here!" I yelled from the front door.

It was moving day for me, Ash, and Lainey, and I had just moved the last box of stuff out of my room and put it into the rented U-Haul, and was now holding the door open as the movers moved the last of the living room furniture. We had everything moved out so far, except for whatever was in Lainey's room, and everything in the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up, Raine!" she retorted.

I went into the kitchen to help Ash put the stuff from the cabinets into boxes and the movers came back in to move out the defrosted fridge. Lainey and Brian took all the fridge and freezer stuff over to the guys' house last night after everything went down. I spent the night alone. I didn't feel like being with anyone. Lainey and Brian, however, wouldn't leave each other's side until the guys left the house at 1:00 this morning.

Lainey's head suddenly appeared at the top of the counter; she was bent over and pushing a large box into the living room. She repeated that action five times or so, then layed over the counter, wheezing.

"Lainey, I would've helped you if you'd asked me," I said as Ash and I laughed at her.

Still too breathless to talk, she just flipped us off, and layed there for a few more minutes. By the time Ash and I had emptied half of the cabinets, Lainey got her second wind and came over to empty underneath the sink. Within another 20 minutes, we had emptied everything in the kitchen and were standing in the living room as the movers carried out the last of our boxes.

"I can't believe we're actually leaving," I said as I looked around.

"I know," said Lainey. "But at least we're moving somewhere with more space."

"And we'll be closer to the guys!" Ash exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded, but didn't say anything. I still wasn't over last night, and wasn't sure how excited I really was.

"Well..." I started, looking around one last time. "I guess we better leave."

Ash shut the door behind us, dropped the key off at Derek's, then we left. When we got to the other apartment 20 minutes later, we took all the boxes upstairs, told the movers where to put all the furniture, paid them, and they left.

"This feels kinda weird," Lainey said.

"Yeah, it does," I agreed. "Let's just unpack though so we don't have to do it later."

"HEY, HEY, FUCKERS!"

I whipped my head around to see Johnny slam the door open with his foot as they guys walked in, Brian and Johnny carrying the two boxes of food that they kept from our fridge. They set the two boxes on the countertop and laughed at the three of us as we stood there in shock. I clutched at my chest, scared because he took me by surprise, but grateful that it was someone I knew.

"How in the fucking world did you guys know we were already here?" Ash asked, clutching her chest as a hysterical Zacky wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Cause we're fucking ninjas," Johnny said.

He did one of those moves...you know, the ones that are done by people who are imitating karate, but make a fool of themselves? Yeah...that. But he ended up slipping and falling backwards.

"Lainey gave us directions and shit last night. And shut the fuck up!" he yelled as he stood up from the floor.

As Johnny fell, we had all started laughing, and continued all throughout his explanation.

"I'm sorry, Johnny, but that was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen," I said. I had been laughing so hard, I was crying.

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked, suddenly noticing that he was the only one who hadn't entered the apartment.

"He's...uh..." Brian started.

"Enough said."

I knew what he was about to tell me, at least I thought I did, and I wasn't sure if I was angry or not.

To keep myself occupied, I grabbed two boxes of kitchen stuff and set them on the countertop next to the food boxes. Matt picked up two other large boxes, the other boxes with kitchen stuff in it, and carried them into the kitchen behind me, setting the boxes on the counter next to the ones I had already brought in.

"It's not what you think, Raine," he whispered as I started taking stuff out of the boxes and putting them in the right cabinets and drawers.

"Why should I believe you?"

I placed my hands onto the counter on either side of the box and took a deep breath.

"Because I'm not Jimmy, and you have no reason not to trust me," he answered.

"It's not the habit that bothered me," I said. "It's that he hid it from me. I mean, what else has he hid from me, then?"

"Now you're just being stupid." He finished by raising both his eyebrows at me.

I mocked him, and he kept going.

"He only did it once in the first week that you guys were dating, and that was on, like, the second day," he started. "He didn't do it at all after that until yesterday because being with you made him happy enough to not do it. Yes, even when you guys had your little fights," he added when I looked at him in disbelief. "He told me that he didn't do it even then because you never left him, no matter how huge your fights were. Yesterday, he thought that you were finally pissed off enough at him to actually leave him this time. With those other fights, he was positive that he could still call you his at the end of the day, and it made him the happiest I've seen him since I met him in grade school."

He paused and I started packing things away again, to busy myself, and keep from crying. No one else really noticed Matt and I in the kitchen. They were making enough noise as they were running back and forth packing things away in the different rooms. But there was something I needed to know.

"Matt, just answer me one question before you say anything else," I said before he could continue.

He closed his mouth that he had opened and looked at me. Since I was finished with putting away all the stuff that goes in the fridge, I heaved over another box of kitchen stuff; I hesitated before I actually said anything.

"Did he do it again last night after you left?" I asked. I wanted to know, cause I'd had a feeling that he snorted after they left.

Matt just hung his head and stared at the floor; his response told me everything. I just clenched my jaw and nodded. He noticed the look on my face as I tried to preoccupy myself with emptying more boxes.

"Raine, you don't understand," he said.

"How can I understand?" I whispered, afraid my voice would crack if I spoke any louder. "How can I understand him when he won't take the fucking time to explain it to me?"

"His past hasn't been the greatest," Matt started. "Snorting coke is the only way Jimmy knows how to deal with his problems; he's been doing it for a while. Other than us guys, he's never had anyone to talk to about this sort of thing. Hell...he doesn't even talk to us half the time about his personal problems. Leana talked to him about serious stuff occasionally, but we don't think she ever actually cared. I guess he just figured you'd be the same way."

"But I'm not!" I half-yelled.

"I know that, Raine," he said, sounding like he was starting to get really annoyed. "But he's not used to having that. He won't know he's got something good with you until you smack him in the fucking face with it."

Metaphorically speaking, I'm sure.

"Everything that happened yesterday stressed him the fuck out. Doing coke is like biting your nails when you're under stress, or smoking. Once you start doing it, it's the hardest mother fucking thing in the world to stop. Like I told you before, that's the only way Jimmy knows how to deal with his problems, and he didn't know how to tell you about it. I know for a fucking fact that he didn't want you finding out like you did."

"But that was his own damn fault," he said at the same time as me.

We laughed slightly and kept putting stuff into the cabinets. When we stopped, Matt's cell phone started to ring, and he backed out of the kitchen as he opened the phone so he could say one more thing to me.

"You're good for him, Raine. He loves you."

I could feel that lump rising in my throat; from sadness or happiness, I wasn't sure. But as the next hour or so wound on, and everyone helped unpack everything, my mind wandered over everything that happened yesterday, and I couldn't decide how I felt about Jimmy and his habit yet.

But Matt said that I made Jimmy the happiest he'd seen him since they met...in grade school.

It scared me to think that someone loved me that much, or even could love me that much.

I don't think I've ever made anyone feel like that before in my life.

In fact, I know I haven't.

None of us were done unpacking in the next hour and with the day just dwindling down, everyone was exhausted. We at least had our bedrooms and some of the kitchen set up.

There was a knock on the door, and only one other person knew we were here. I furrowed my eyebrows because I knew who it was but I didn't know why he would've shown his face at all today.

"Hey," I said quietly as I opened the door. Jimmy, indeed, was standing there, hands stuffed in pockets and head down.

"Raine..." he trailed off as he looked up at me. His eyes were bloodshot, and it wasn't from crying.

I stared at him, and it was the way he said my name that made my heart break inside. He just leaned past me and closed the door behind us, leaving us in the hallway.

"Jimmy, look..." I started to say, but instead of talking, like I thought he wanted to do when he secluded us in the hallway, he turned on his heel and started to walk down the hallway towards the elevators. I ran to catch up with him.

"Are you going to stop?" I tried to walk in front of him, but his long legs made his strides larger than mine.

He just shook his head 'no'.

He bypassed the elevators and went for the stairs. I followed him until we were in the parking lot and he was at his car.

He still wouldn't talk to me.

"Raine, I'm sorry." He turned around and stopped abruptly and I ran into his chest. He had to push me away so I could catch my balance, and he held me with his hands clenching my upper arms.

"Jimmy, Matt told me." His hands dropped and he turned away, folded his arms over the hood of his car and he put his head on them.

"What exactly did he tell you?" His voice was muffled since his head was laying in the nook of his arms.

"He told me that yesterday stressed you out; that your past hadn't been the greatest, you'd been snorting for a while, and it was basically the only way you knew how to deal with your problems. "

He shook his head slightly, but didn't say anything.

"He also told me how you hardly ever talk to them, or anyone about your personal problems, and how you thought Leana was only pretending to care."

"And?" He stood back up and faced me.

"And, what?" I shrugged.

"What do you think, Raine?" he shouted, lowering his voice soon after, knowing that any loud noises would attract a crowd.

"I'm not like her, Jimmy," I said, and it was my turn to walk away.

I started to head up to the apartment, made it to the lobby and the secluded staiwell before Jimmy caught up and grabbed a hold of my arm and spun me around.

"Ow, Jimmy." I pushed his hand off angrily. It really did hurt.

"Sorry," he muttered before he took a step closer to me. I looked up at him as he tried not to make eye contact with me.

"It's okay," I whispered once he took another step to me and closed the gap between us. He finally made eye contact and I smiled hesitantly, trying to get a reaction out of him.

He gave me a weak smile back before he leaned down and kissed me.

As much as my brain was screaming at me not to keep going because Jimmy was high at the moment, I couldn't help but give in. It felt like it had been forever since I'd felt his lips on mine, and it caused me to go weak in the knees.

He felt me tremble slightly, and wrapped both his arms around my waist, pressing us tighter together; I rested my hands under his elbows.

We were in the small area at the very bottom of the stairwell, and he slowly backed me up against the wall and away from the door with it's large windowpane. I grunted lightly when my back hit the cold wall.

We pulled apart after a few more minutes, and layed our foreheads together with our eyes still closed. At least, mine were. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the hair at the bottom of his neck.

"Look at me," he suddenly whispered.

I opened my eyes and he stared into them. For the first time in a while, I blushed.

"I don't know what to do," he said.

"Don't know what to do about what?" I asked, staring back at him.

"About anything," he said. "I've tried to stop, but it's just so fucking hard."

"Jimmy, you're a big boy. You can do whatever you want. I don't expect you to stop. I've just never been around drugs like this before. The only drugs I've ever seen are Ambien and Xanax."

He laughed at my feeble joke, then continued to stare at me.

"It's gonna take a little getting used to, but I'll get exactly that...used to it. Regardless of what's happened over the past few days, I really want to be with you. And I mean all of you."

He kissed me deeply again, then continued to stare.

"But there's just so much you don't know. So much you need to know..."

"Then tell me," I said.

"...so much you don't understand."

"Jimmy." I said his name loud enough that my voice reverberated off the walls. But he stopped talking, which was my true purpose.

He still had me pinned against the wall with his body, his hands on my hips. I took his hands in mine and intertwined our fingers.

"Help me understand," I whispered.

He just looked at me, his eyes starting to glisten. I didn't want to see him cry, so I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go back upstairs."

He didn't pull away, so I pulled him and he walked behind me up the two flights of stairs that would take us back to our apartment. When we got to the hallway where our door was, we walked side-by-side, hand-in-hand. When we walked back into the apartment, people were taking a beer break, sitting around the living room.

"So have we fixed our little problem?" Zacky inquired from the couch farthest away from us.

"Fuck you, Vengeance," Jimmy said.

Zacky just flipped Jimmy off and went back to watching TV, which was on a commercial for Denture Grip.

"So what happened?" Raegan asked as the two of us sat next to her.

"Well, we got to suck face, which is always a good thing," Jimmy said, leaning back on the couch and putting his arm behind my head.

The guys all laughed, as did Jimmy. I punched him lightly in the shoulder as my cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

FF TO LATER THAT NIGHT - RAINE'S P.O.V.

"Where are you guys going?"

A little while ago, all the guys had disappeared to their house, and came back, dressed and ready to go out somewhere. The girls did the same. Basically, everyone except me looked like they were ready for a night on the town.

"We, as in everyone except for you and Jimmy," Raegan started, gesturing around to everyone but Jimmy and I. "Are going out. You, as in you and Jimmy are staying here."

"But what if I want to go out with you?" I protested.

"We don't care," Alyssa said.

Jimmy protested to the guys. I knew he wanted to go out and drink with them, just as much as I wanted to go out with the girls.

Zacky and Ash were determined not to let Jimmy or I out of the apartment. Ash could kick my ass any day of the week, and even though Jimmy is a good six or so inches taller than Zacky, he can take Jimmy if he wants to.

Ash had her pointer and middle finger jabbed into my chest and Zacky had his hand firmly planted on Jimmy's chest, trying their hardest to keep us from slipping past them. Raegan shoved her hand into her purse before extracting two key rings - mine and Jimmy's car keys. She dangled them in my face and smiled a shit-eating grin before both Ash and Zacky shoved us and darted out the door with everyone else, slamming the door shut. The fact that we were inside wasn't a big deal, but Raegan had taken both mine and Jimmy's car keys, so it's not like we'd be able to go anywhere anyways, unless we were really yearning to go somewhere on foot.

Not particularly.

"Now talk!" Ash yelled from the other side of the door.

A few minutes later, I heard multiple car doors shut, then engines roared, and cars pulled out of the parking lot. It was dead quiet. And now Jimmy and I are left alone.

Instead of looking at Jimmy, I stared at the floor. For the first time since I had met him, I felt truly awkward.

"So are you gonna come sit over here, or are you gonna stand there staring at the floor all night?"

I looked up, and Jimmy had already moved over to one of the couches. He motioned for me to join him, and I did, except I was sitting on the recliner across from the couch he was sitting on. I looked at him, and he looked at the TV, then started biting his nails. Then looking at the TV and biting his nails again. He was determinedly looking anywhere but at me.

"Look at me." I was almost pleading. Grudgingly he did, and there was this sad look upon his face. It almost made me want to cry.

"I don't know where to begin that'll make you understand why," he told me ever so softly.

I just stared at him. I wanted to know everything, to understand him when he thinks no one other than the guys care. But I wasn't gonna interrupt him. I wanted to tell me when he was ready to. I didn't want to force anything out.

The room was silent except for the light sounds coming from the TV that was still on. He leaned forward with his arms laying on his knees and intertwined his fingers, staring at the floor.

"It started the year I went into seventh grade," he said quietly. "When my parents started having problems."

I didn't know if it was too soon to do so, but I stood from the recliner and went to sit down next to him. His gaze didn't falter from it's spot on the floor, but he continued.

"I mean, I was always getting into trouble when I was a kid, but all kids get into trouble. But when I was in seventh grade...I don't know. Things just seemed to go from bad to worse."

He paused again, still staring at the floor.

"My dad never wanted me. He thought I was a mistake and a disappointment because I didn't make straight A's and my friends weren't the type that had trust funds. He said it to my fucking face numerous times that he didn't want me and he would've left me on the side of the road if it had been up to him. I'd yell back at him, telling him that it wasn't my fault, and I had no say in whether or not I was going to be born. It pissed him off enough to the point where he ignored me completely. I actually preferred it that way."

He looked around the room.

"The middle of that year, my dad's parents, my grandparents, died. Same day."

My jaw dropped a little, and during this pause, he actually looked at me.

"I found out on my birthday before seventh grade ended that my grandpa had killed my grandma." He looked back at the floor. "My father blamed my mother."

I wanted so bad to ask him why his father blamed his mother for Jimmy's grandparents dying. But I wanted to hear everything.

"Right after the funerals, my dad became super abusive. To both me and my mom. He'd drink himself into a stupor, then hit my mom. He said it was because he wanted her to feel even a small ounce of what his mother had felt before she'd died. But that didn't make sense to anyone, because my grandpa never physically abused my grandma. He just went crazy."

"Then he'd pass out in front of the television," he continued. "Come and wake me up at 3:30 in the morning, and beat me because my room was closer to the living room than my parent's room where my mom slept, and he didn't feel like walking all the way down the hall. I missed so much school, and had to wear pants and long sleeve shirts all the time in order to cover up the bruising. That's when I started having problems with other kids at school. They started calling me a freak and whatnot because of my clothes and I never really talked much anyways."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"The only two people I ever saw that I could consider friends were Matt and Brian. I met Matt in grade school, and I met Brian in eighth grade, right around the time I got into music and started playing the drums. I never told them what was going on, but they noticed bruises on my back one day when we were swimming at Brian's house. I finally got the balls to start hitting back."

He sniffed, but tears were not yet falling down his face.

"Even though my dad had stopped hitting me, his assaults on my mom became worse and worse. Then my mom started blaming me for what was happening. She told me that if I had stood up more to my father and stopped him from hitting her, then she'd still be happy. And right after high school started, my mom kicked me out of the house. Said I wasn't helping her like I should've been, and that I didn't deserve to live underneath her roof anymore. She kicked me out the front door with all my shit, which fit in a single duffel bag. Matt's then girlfriend Valary somehow managed to convince her parents to let me stay with her family. And soon after, Valary introduced me to Leana. Leana is the one that got me hooked on coke."

Anger boiled up inside me when I heard Leana was the reason Jimmy began his coke habit. But I stayed quiet and docile for Jimmy's sake. He already thought that I probably didn't care as much as anyone else did.

"For whatever reason, Val's parents didn't want me staying with them anymore after awhile. I once again found myself without somewhere to stay. Val actually gave me her car so that I would at least have something over my head when I needed it. She'd have Matt take her everywhere and lied to her parents about where her car was so that I'd have somewhere to stay. When I got my first job, which was at a Laundromat, I lived in a small living area at the top of the building so that Val could have her car back for a while so that her parents wouldn't get suspicious. She'd come get me for school, bring me back for work, and it just repeated itself over and over for a few years. She's truly the best friend I've ever had."

"I remember going to visit my mom one day, try and make things better with her, and she still wanted nothing to do with me. Neither did my dad. As if that surprised me at all," he snarled. "Not long after I got there, it became World War Three in our house, and I decided to go over to Matt's house to watch his band practice. As I left the house, I saw my dad hit my mom so hard it knocked her out. She still had a pulse, but she wasn't moving. It was honestly one of the scariest things I've ever seen. I thought he'd killed her."

I involuntarily reached a hand up and caressed his cheek. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath as he leaned into my touch. When he opened his eyes, even though he wasn't looking at me, I could see his eyes glistening with tears that were threatening to fall.

"When I got to Matt's house that day, Leana followed me into one of their bathrooms. I completely broke down. I cried, I hyperventilated. I was a total wreck."

I removed my hand from his face as he kept going.

"She had been carrying a small amount of coke in her pocket. She took it out and tried to get me to use it with her. I didn't want to at first, but she told me that it would help me escape from the pit of hell that I called my life. She showed me how to cut it, then how to snort it."

"She was right," he continued. "It did help me escape. I forgot about everything. About my parents, about how shitty I felt about myself. For once, I wasn't thinking about whether my dad's next punch was gonna kill my mom or not. It felt good to feel good for once."

"Jimmy," I whispered.

"From then on out it became a regular thing," he continued, as if his courage would wane if he stopped. "By then I had started dating Leana, and any time I felt like things were getting to be too much to handle, I'd go over to her house, and we'd snort a few lines."

He looked at me again, and tears were tugging at the edges of his eyes. They were gonna fall down his cheeks at any moment.

"Before I knew it, every time something bad happened, every time things got hard, I'd snort. The amount steadily gets bigger, but Matt's always there to keep it under control. I've been doing it so long, I don't know any other way to deal with things."

And that's when the water works started. I'd never seen a full grown man cry before. It was exactly as sad as it looked.

He still had his fingers intertwined and laying over his knees, but he turned his head away from me when he started crying. He wouldn't turn and look at me, so I pulled his head into my chest and he sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed.

He cried for a little while longer, his sobbing ceasing about 10 minutes after he last spoke. I just sat there and held him. I'll admit that this was kind of awkward. I'm used to being the one that's crying and hanging onto someone, not the other way around.

We sat in silence, wrapped around each other for another 20 minutes, no sounds other than our breathing and the light ones coming from the television set that was still turned on.

I opened my mouth to say something to him, but the phone rang. I made to get up and answer it, but he was still hanging onto me, so we just stayed on the couch, wrapped around each other and let the machine pick it up.

"Hey, Raine. It's Ash. We're gonna go back to the guys' house after we leave here. Just wanted to let you know we wouldn't be home. Bye." Then the answering machine clicked off.

"Jimmy, you alright?"

He hadn't said anything for almost 30 full minutes. I just wanted to be sure that he was even still conscious.

I became aware that Jimmy was still awake when he sat all the way up and looked at me, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"What?" I chuckled. He was staring at me like he'd never seen me before.

"I can't believe I just told you all of that," he said quietly moments later.

"Why?" I wondered.

"Because I've never told anyone the full story," he said. "Well, except for Lea....I mean, my ex-girlfriend. And the guys, of course."

I chuckled at how nervous he had gotten when he almost mentioned Leana's name. To be honest, the simple mentioning of her name didn't bother me anymore.

"Jimmy, you need to know that you can tell me anything." I cupped his face. "I love you."

His face showed pure shock. Hell, I even shocked myself when I said that. Of course I felt that way for him, but damn...I've never said it to anyone before.

He kissed me deeply.

"You don't even know how much that fucking means to me," he whispered.

I stared deep into his eyes before standing up from the couch, his hand still attached to my own.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed." It was only 10:30 at night, but I was kinda tired. Today was just draining all over the place.

"I'll be in there in a bit," he said.

I walked down the hall and into my room, heading straight for my closet. I stripped out of the outerwear that I had on, and replaced it with a spaghetti strap shirt and a pair of sweatpants and had just finished tying them when I felt a fingertip lightly brush up my spine. It scared the shit out of me. I thought I was alone, and I didn't hear Jimmy enter the room.

"Jesus Christ, Jimmy! You scared the shit out of me!" I half-yelled as I turned around to face Jimmy.

I smacked him in the shoulder and turned back around to shut the door to my closet. I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind; I smiled.

He moved his hands to my hips and lightly kissed and brushed his lips over the flesh behind my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I gasped in surprise. It felt good, but I didn't expect it.

I placed my hands over his as he kissed his way to the back of my neck and to the other ear. He leaned over my shoulder and kissed and sucked at my collarbone. I moaned involuntarily as he found the perfect spot and pulled my body back into his.

We've kissed and made out before, but he's never been this physical. I've had sex before; I'm not a virgin. But he was making me feel things that I'd never felt before.

My breath quickened and started coming in short gasps as he concentrated on one of my spots that was on my collarbone.

"Jimmy, what's gotten into you?" I heavily breathed. He went from depressed, to completely broken down, to horny as hell in the space of an hour.

"You," he simply replied before reattaching his lips to my neck. I felt his hot breath cascade down my neck, which sent a new fit of goose bumps over my skin.

He suddenly and quickly flipped me around to face him. I tensed because I didn't expect to be turned around so suddenly or forcefully, but he kissed me passionately until I relaxed. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as he ran his hands up and down my sides, underneath my shirt. I seriously felt that I did love Jimmy, so I decided to go with the flow. Even in the short span we've been dating, I had so many intense feelings for him.

He soon detached his lips from mine and went back to work on my neck. This time, he went straight for the spot that was underneath my ear, right behind my jaw. I moaned and tugged at his hair. He growled in pleasure and tugged at my hair, pulling my head back to grant him better access. He moved his lips to my shoulder and bit down; hard enough, but it wasn't painful. I moaned louder this time, and involuntarily thrust my hips into his, earning a moan that came from deep in his throat.

He kissed up along my jawline then kissed me lightly on the mouth once more. I tried to push my mouth harder against his but he pulled back and looked down at me. He cupped my head in his left hand, still caressing my hip with his right.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he raised his arms for me to lift it over his head. He did the same for me, then unhooked my bra and discarded the clothing to the floor. Our bare chests were pressed against each other, me standing there in only a pair of sweatpants, Jimmy in nothing but a pair of jeans.

I ran my hands up his tattooed arms and looked up at him, my pupils dilated with desire. We were both breathing heavily, deeply, clearly aroused and filled with passion. I watched his eyes darken, then his head descended, his lips pressing against mine again, this time harder. His kisses became hungrier and fiercer as he sucked and bit on my lower lip. I automatically did the same to his top lip and flicked my tongue out. He flicked his tongue against my lip and I opened my mouth and moaned as he explored my mouth with his tongue and slowly started backing me towards the bed.

He took in a sharp breath as I leaned up and bit down gently on his earlobe. He quickly unfastened the drawstring on my sweatpants and shoved them down my legs. I stepped out of them as I hastily undid his two belts and threw them untidily near the pile of the rest of our clothes. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard again as I fumbled with the button and zipper on his pants. It took only seconds to unbutton and unzip his jeans, and I slid them down over his hips, then he kicked them off the rest of the way. We were now standing next to my bed completely naked. I never wear underwear to bed, and Jimmy...well...he just never wears any.

He detached his lips from mine and reached down in his pants pocket for something. I couldn't see what he pulled out of the pocket, but I could only speculate.

He suddenly stood back up and grabbed me by the shoulders, throwing me onto the bed and on my back. He layed on top of me and began to feverishly devour my lips once more.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened after that.

And for the record...it was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 12. Please comment!