Dragon Rider

Image

My name is Alice. Im 16 years old, I go to down st. school. I look like any other 16 year old girl. I have brown/redish hair, my eye color is black, and i wear jeans and a huddie everyday. I didn't know my parents, they died when I was a baby. I was put up for adoption by an anonymous person. The people at the adoption agency told me that I was just left on the door step. When I was 10 years old a family, The johnsons, adoptied me. When I was 14 I took interest in dragons, I never understood why. On the day I turned 16 Mrs. Johson, Martha, told me that my family came from afaraway land called starter valley, They showed me the papers that the anonymous person left beside me. I was what they called a "Dragon Rider." My parents were Dragon Riders, they died trying to save the rest of my family, from what I was told my land was under attack, These people called "Dismas." These people believed that dragons should kill the "Unbold" or the normal people that walk the earth. My parents fought to keep my kind safe.In the papers there layed a map of how to get to the land. My adoptive parents both agreed to let me go back. Also, in the bundel of papers was a picture. It was me with my parents, and from what is looked like a baby dragon on the ground beside me. I set out for my journey, to find my real family and become the "Dragon Rider" my parents wanted me to be.
  1. Adventure
  2. Learning there ways
    Alice Finally Gets To Starter Valley,She meets a guy named Drew and she falls in love with him. Will they end up dating, or will fate pull them apart. Alice meets Forlong(The major) how seems nice at first, but is there a side to Forlong that we don'
  3. The First Ride
    Who killed Forlong? What will happen to Starter Valley? Will Alice have enough time to learn all of her powers? Will Drew still be the same? What will Happen?
  4. The Secret
    "It's them - the Dismas."