‹ Prequel: Almost Gone
Status: he he

Halfway There

Chapter Thirteen

As I opened the door to my car and hopped out, I had some news to share with everyone. I was back from my long-trip. I was tried of being there and I had something to tell Sam. I was going to have a baby as well.

"Hello?" I asked opening the door to the main house. I saw Ella standing there just looking at me.

"KATE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She asked.

"Um... I went away to a little town called Caireville and... I got a hotel. And stayed for a while." I told her.

"Emma tried to kill herself..." She began bug I cut her off.

"WHAT THE HECK?" Now I was the one that was yelling. "WHY? WHY? WHY?" I kept on asking.

"I don't really know because she been locked up in her room all day with Carl yelling at her."

"Oh..." Then I remember about my baby. "Ella..." I tried to her tell but couldn't, "your baby bump is getting BIG!" Ella blushed.

"I know. Max has been only talking about the baby." She said smiling. "The Doctor told us that we can see what it 'is' in two weeks."

"You want to know?" I asked.

"Max does. He freakin' out because he thinks its gonna be a boy."

"Ella... I'm going to have a baby soon as well." Ella mouth dropped.

"WHAT?! By Sam right?"

"Duhh.. I would never cheat on him."

"Making sure." Just then we heard on the radio 'Hey Ya!' By Outcast. "I love this song." Said Ella.

I grinned. "Same here." We started dancing all around. It was good to be back..
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry no update in a while..