‹ Prequel: Almost Gone
Status: he he

Halfway There

Chapter 32 - Ella

Tyler looking up at me nodded.

"Ready Ella? One more push the head is right there."

It was hard to believe that this was all happening. Here I was at sixteen, pregnant and having a baby. It was all extremely overwhelming. Each time i pushed it just all became more real to me and i couldn't wait to meet my baby.

I nodded toward Tyler, continuing to squeeze Max's hand tightly.

The room was hot and i was in more pain than imaginable. Of all days of the year the baby had to come on one of the hottest days of the year and i was stuck in a hot room in labour. I didn't ponder on this thought too long though cause i had to get this baby out of me.

"Okay, now give me one good push." Tyler saying from at the foot of the bed standing there deligently encouraging me.

"Deep breaths babe, you can do it. " Max said reassuring me.

"1, 2, 3. Push." Tyler counted as i took in a deep breath.

With every bit of strength, I took a deep breath and pushed down as hard as i could. Gasping, i could feel my face start get hot and flushed. Within a few seconds or so i could feel Tyler reach down pulling gently on something. After a large amount of pressure was realised from my stomach all i could hear was the soft little cry that echoed and filled the room.

"It's a girl!" Tyler said smiling at me as he began wiping her off and cleaning her up as i took in a large sigh of relief.

Before i could process my next thought he placed her on my lower chest where i could clearly see her tiny self. Max then quickly cut the umbilical cord and i wrapped her up gently in the blanket that was under her.

I couldn't believe our baby was finally here after the months of waiting. Suddenly i felt an enormous rush of emotion. I watched her, her small fraigle body resting upon my chest. Starting to cry i looked up at Max whose face was flushed pink. He looked like he was about to cry too. Kissing her head, i repeatly whispered i love you into her tiny ears. He looked down at me away from her and kissed me softly.

"You did great. I love you so much. " He said kissing my forehead while trying to sooth me who was now in full fledge tears.

"Congrats guys, she's beautiful." Tyler said now recording the time and weight for Callie.

According to Tyler she was very healthy little baby who was 7 pounds 6 ounces and 18 inches long. She was beautiful. She had 5 toes on each foot, 5 fingers on each hand, two beautiful and extremely deep green eyes with thick and long lashes. She had the pinkest and softest skin i had ever seen and had my lips and Max's eyes and nose. Lastly covering her head was a bit of brown hair. Out of everything though she was perfectly healthy and normal which i was pleased the most about.

Gently holding her in my arms i placed her in my lap and slipped her into a diaper, a onesie and a pink footed sleeper. She was so tiny and fragile i thought i would break her after every new piece of clothing i put on her. Handing her over to Max, i watched him as he held his daughter for the first time. It was precious.

Seconds later, in came Emma and Kate.

I watched as their faces lit up when they saw Callie who was in Max's arms. I smiled as they were coming over to hug me but within seconds all three of us were crying together. I wasn't sure exactly why they were crying but i was just happy that they were here with me. When we finally let go of each other Emma and Kate both looked over at the baby.

"Ella, my goodness you make adorable babies. " Kate said gushing over Callie while wiping tears away from her face.

"Hey, I helped." Max whined.

Laughing, i rolled my eyes and i looked at Kate for a second noticing how large her baby bump seemed to be. It was crazy to think that in just a little while she'd be a mommy too. No one other then Carl and her knew the sex of their baby but i couldn't wait to find out as well. Crying some more i looked over at Callie who was still in Max's arms. I watched him as his little girl was fast asleep in his arms while he couldn't stop smiling.

I sighed a happy sigh of relief. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Callie was happy, healthy and safe. It was really amazing to finally have her and although she wasn't planned she was exactly what i needed.

I watched as Max cradeled our baby in his arms holding her close to keep her warm. I smiled as i watched his face light up when Callie slightly opend her eyes. She let a slight smile out and went back to sleep. He smiled back and laughed.

Watching them bonding so soon melted my heart and i knew at that moment that was lucky to have met Max. I was happy too be having his baby as well. I know that teenagers aren't likely to fall in love and find their match but with all my heart i knew that he was my match. So what if we're young. If you're never too young to die, you're never to young to fall in love is what i say.

Yawning, i closed my eyes and without realizing i began to drift to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ella and Max's Baby (Callie) is born ! :D