‹ Prequel: Almost Gone
Status: he he

Halfway There

Chapter 9 - Kate

All of us where having a little dance party. "Dance Dance Dance!" Everyone was yelling. Sam jumped out on to the floor. He wasn't that good. Next was Emma. Boy... she rocked. She can CURVE!!

I was just sitting down. I didn't feel that good. I couldn't eat. But... Ella dragged me out on to the floor and I started pulling some moves. They where new. I've never seen anyone else do them.

I got off and saw Taylor and Jack walk out by the beach. I saw Max and Ella go to there room. Carl gave Emma a sad look at walked to his. They where sleeping in different rooms now. Sam saw the look a gave him and he left also.

"Emma? How you feeling?" I asked.

"Me? Fine. Why where you worrying?" Her voice sounded shaky.

"Want to go for a walk on the beach?" I asked.

"Sure, but why?"

When we got there I told her. "Emma, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but... The only way to get over something is to share with other people. Is makes you feel better. Trust me." I said.

"Why do you think I would tell you my past? It's not yours, not Carl's or Ella. It's MINE." Emma also yelled.

"LOOK!" I yelled. "YOUR MAKING A LOT OF CRAP ABOUT NOTHING!!! WE'RE ALL YOUR FRIENDS. And Carl is hurt." I added softy.

I look at Emma she had tears in her eyes. I knew what I had done. I had hurt my best friends feelings. "I'm sorry Emma." I said. I started to walk away.

When I got to my cabin I saw Sam and Jack hanging out in my room. (well Sam's too.) I grabbed a large bag. I put a few shirts and pants in it. "Kate? What are you doing?" Sam said.

"I need a little time alone." I stated.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know."

"You can't just go anywhere."

"FINE! I'll go to the cabin we had our honeymoon at."

"That's better. But.. why?"

"I'll tell you later." I walked out of the house with one last good-bye to Sam and Jack and walked into the main mansion.

I saw Emma and Ella hanging out in the living room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some bread, peanut butter and jelly.

Ella walked in and saw me. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm leaving."

"Why?"

"I need space."

"Want me to go with you?" Ella asked.

"Sorry, Ella. I just need to go alone."

"Alright. Does Sm know where you are going?"

"Yes."

Emma walked into the room and said her good-bye too. She was in tears.

"Good-bye Emma." I said was I shut the door with a loud BANG!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Emma and Kate's first fight!! Good? Bad? Comment?