Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Lost In Stereo

Yeah I heard the bells ring, but did I stop dancing? No. The bells only meant another customer, buying something else, that I have to ring up, and they have to pay for. A quick glance around the store showed that the tall mans daughter still couldn't decide what to drink and that Erik had came to start his shift. Turning down the stereo I sighed and sat on the counter beside the lottery tickets.

"So how is everything?" Erik asked as he opened a coke and signed in. Not much, 8Th grader in the corner can't decide what to drink, every time the dad looks up here he shakes his head, and I'm having a one person dance party with the mix tape my most fabulous boyfriend made me." I replied smirking. I was still swaying to the music as that wonderful boyfriend of mine walked into the 7-eleven grinning.

"Guess what, Girlie!" he asked with the cute wide eyes he always got when he had a surprise for me.

"what, what, what?" I asked grinning even wider.

"Whose boyfriend just got his rocking' hot girlfriend and himself tickets to see their favorite band next weekend?" he said waving the tickets in the air just out of my reach.

"You didn't!" I said shocked and wide-eyed trying to grab the tickets out of his hand. finally letting me have them, My eye's only got wider as i read the bands name. "OMG! I thought they were sold out! How did you get them?" I asked.

"Alex and Jade gave them to us. Turns out Jade's sister Bria is getting married that weekend and her mom will kill her if she isn't there." he sighed. "So hopefully my beautiful girlfriend isn't too busy."

Looking back down at the tickets and checking the time I replied, "I'm off!" which gained a huge hug from Connor and a squeal from me."And now i have to sign out so i can go outside and call my amazing best friend!" I hurried though signing out, or trying to sign out at least. since hurrying just lead my to more mistakes. after my umpteenth try Erik finally stepped over and pushed my away from the computer.

"Just go," he said grinning ear to ear while shaking his head. "I'll sign you out. Just as long as you tell my bro that i said hi."

"Will do," I said

================================

"That was great," I Squealed at Connor. The concert had totally rocked my socks, and i knew Conner had enjoyed it just as much. "I nearly cried when they played Lullabies, I think Alex was as close to crying as i was. And During Weightless, oh my gosh, everyone in the building was so pumped up, and jack was of course running around making everyone laugh. Thanks for the shirt Connor." I got up on my tippy-toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before slipping the All Time Low shirt Connor had bought for me on over my black tank-top. It fit so well that i squealed again and wrapped my arms around my wonderful boyfriends neck and gave him a kiss smack dab on the lips that he soon joined in on. As i backed off he proceeded to kiss the end of my nose and laugh.

"Someday we'll be as big as All Time Low, Someday we'll tour with All Time Low. Someday Untitled will go on a world wide tour. " I said starring straight into Connors Eyes.
He Smirked."Someday, but for now we have to get through high school."
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you guys think!!