Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Hawkbot

Cassadee, Baylee, Lane and Tess shared a look before groaning and laughing, “Lisa and Kara!”

“Ah hah,” I said giggling and mimicking Jack in rolling my eyes. “So we finally get to, meet the infamous girlfriends of Alexander William Gaskarth and Robert Rian Dawson, Awesome.”
“Tell the guys that that’s cool with us,” Cass said helping the rest of us up.

We followed Cass off of the bus and followed her into the Chillers store we had stopped at. I looked around and saw Alex G., Rian D., Zack, Vinny, Cassadee, and Jade in line at the small indoor Subway. I saw Jace, Baylee, Adrian, and Alex K. at the slushie machine. Tess and Erik were loading up on chips and Slim Jims’ and Rian M. was walking towards them, starbursts in hand.

I heard an argument and looked over to the candy to see Lane biting her bottom lip and looking longingly at the Skittles, I than looked over to see Matt glaring down, with his hands on his hips. I looked down at Matt’s feet and saw Jack on his knees begging his scrawny little ass off.
I shook my head and started to turn around when a pair of arms snaked their arms around my waist. I lifted my head back and felt the moistness of lips on my forehead.

“Hey, Connor,” I said twisting myself around in his arms. I placed my arms around Connor’s neck and got on my tip-toes. I put my lips to his and stayed there for a few seconds before we, unfortunately, pulled apart.

“I need pop-rocks,” I said heading towards the candy. I pulled Connor along with me as I maneuvered around Matt and Jack, and over to Lane.

“Hey Lane, What’s wrong?” Connor asked concerned.

“I want candy,” she answered as if it answered it all.

“Okay, than get some,” I replied softly, reaching for the strawberry pop-rocks.

“Uhmm… I can’t or shouldn’t,” as she said this she reached into her pants pocket. I took notice of a small clear tube peeking out.

“Why not?” Connor asked raising his eyebrows.

“I’m diabetic,” Lane said pulling a purple mini-med out of her pocket.

Really?” Connor asked at the same time as me.

Lane started to babble on about it until Connor grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards me.

I stood there with my lightening covered purple, mini-med Medtronic insulin pump resting on my palm, tubing trailing onto my back.

“I am too,” I said before stuffing the pump and tubing back into my front pocket opposite my cell.

“Wow, didn’t expect that,” she said. “We will talk about this later ‘cuz it looks like we should be getting back to the buses pretty fast.”

“Shit! Come on let’s hurry and Lane you can always dose for it,” I laughed and winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
commenter(s):
star2711 - another rockin' comment.. glad to know your so into the story and this is for you!

i hope you guys'll go check out my new story "She Had the Most Amazing... Smile" i'm about to post the first chapter in a bit so go check that out and i've got a suprise!!
.
.
.
DOUBLE UPDATE!