Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Run, Don't Walk

Without thinking Connor went for the Fun-dip, sour straws, and tootsie-roll pops. I went for the Lemon-heads, gobstoppers, tootsie-roll pops, and bubble-gum pop-rocks.

I had filled my arms so I went for a basket and tossed the candy inside. I walked over to the drinks and grabbed a 4-pack of Light Starbucks Mocha Frappachinos and placed them in my basket.

I got in line behind Matt and a pouty Jack. I saw Connor checking out with his candy, some Pringles and 4 large slurpies.

After I checked out, mine and all of our totals shocking the cashiers, I walked outside 2 bags in 1 hand, a red slurpie in the other, and Connor by my side.

“Hey I’m gonna head back to the bus and attempt to take a nap. I think Jack, Alex, and Alex have all had energy drinks.” Connor started yawning.

“I’d invite you onto our bus but we are all still settling in and getting to know each other,” I began. “So, where are we headed to first?’ I asked aloud.

“LA first,” I heard a voice behind me say. “Hopeless wants to meet you guys and record an EP to sell on tour and I guess that means they want to sign you all. I hope so, Hopeless is gonna love you guys.” Alex finished coming up and placing a hand on my shoulder.

I was shell-shocked. Hopeless wanted us to sign? I mean I should have guessed, but HEY! I was still shocked about the tour. Alex telling me this meant that two of my dreams were coming true. If I died now, I would die happy.

“Does anyone know how to handle a diabetic?!” screamed Tess hurrying off of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
so short but it's an update
whoo hoo! i gotta thumb drive so i can update more often