Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Emergency

All of untitled turned to me with pleading, worried eyes. I pushed my treats and drinks at Connor and Alex before shooting off towards the bus. I saw Cassadee laying on the floor a few feet away from Lane.

Lane was laying on the floor, arms and legs flying.

“Where’s her meter?” I asked Tess. She ran to Lane’s bunk and returned with a small black purse.

“Baylee, go get Connor, Erik, Adrian, and both Alex’s. Tess, Call 9-1-1,” I shouted at the other girls.

Baylee returned in less than 30 seconds with all of the above and Tess stepped outside to make the call. “Alex, Alex, hold down her legs. Connor, Erik, get her arms.” I shouted as I dumped out her purse and found her meter. I hurried to change her lancet and put in a new test strip before crawling over to the hand that Adrian was holding out. I pricked her finger and let the strip absorb a small drop of the crimson liquid, before backing away and letting Adrian stop her bleeding. I looked at the small screen and gasped. It read eleven.

A good blood sugar was from seventy to one-hundred twenty. I reached over to the pile of her purses contents and dug around.

Finding the gel frosting I removed the lid and stuck the small tube into the side of her mouth, getting bit in the process. Removing the tube from her now blue mouth I rubbed the outside of her cheek so that the gel would be absorbed into her bloodstream and start to take effect.
I looked over at Cass when I heard her groan and begin to jostle around. Looking at her face, I saw a purple bruise begin to spread over her cheekbone.

“You ‘kay, Cass?” asked Erik, who was still holding down Lane’s twitching arm.
Before Cassadee could answer, Tess and Baylee stuck their heads in the door, and in unison said, “They’re here!”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is short and i know i haven't been on lately but i've got some more to post tonight too..

reason for not posting: my internet has been down for a while. hastic as hell couple of school weeks and so on and so on etc. etc.

comments = author love!!!!