Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

My Hero

“Get Zack!” I yelled at no one in particular. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Baylee run off of the bus and hustle back on with Zack on her heels.

“Fuck! That’s what’s going on,” he trailed off. “What do I need to do?” he asked looking around at each of us.

I looked up from Lane and said to him, “She’s finally stopped seizing, and the ambulance is here. So I need you to carry her off of the bus and to the medics.”

He nodded and kneeled down, he slid one arm under her knees and placed the other behind her neck. He rose back to his feet and walked off of the bus with the rest of us following behind.
Stepping off of the bus I hustled over to the others who weren’t on the bus and filled them in on what was going on and told them to go wait on the bus with Cassadee and I would let them know what was happening as soon as I knew.

Leaving them, Connor, Jade, Jace, Erik, and I walked off towards where Lane was laid on a stretcher behind the ambulance, already attached to an IV.

“That’s Rue, over there,” I heard a voice say from the other side of the large white vehicle.
I turned the corner and found myself face to face with Zack and another, older, man.

“Mr. Merrick, here, says that you’re the person who handled this little endeavor,” He said, eye-brows, high on his forehead.

“Yes, Cassadee, her cousin, ,tried to help but got knocked out in the process. I’m a diabetic too, so both my brother and I know how o handle a seizure. Our band mates and crew all know a bit, too.” I stated shoving my thumb at Connor, Jade, Jace, and Erik.

“That’s great. Now, I understand that y’all need to head out A.S.A.P.” we nodded. “Well looks like she should be fine. She awake and her glucose is rising steadily. So when we get her completely stable, you ought to be able to head right out. So, who all’s touring?” he changed the subject.

“Well, All Time Low’s the headliner, and Lane’s cousin Cassadee was suppose to open for them with the rest of Hey Monday, but problems came up and none of the guys, could, so it’s just her. And My Boyfriend, Connor, and I met Alex and Jack, from ATL, and got to know each other, so now here we are on tour with All Time Low and Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday.” I grinned ear to ear.

“What’s your bands name?” He asked. I replied saying, ‘Untitled’ and watched as his eyes widened. “My daughter listens to you guys, I thought a few of you looked familiar.”
♠ ♠ ♠
heres more of what i've got typed up for you my lovely readers!!