Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Bleeding Love

8th Grade
Jane Doe by Nevershoutnever! Blasted through my headphones as I grabbed my books from my lockers and reached for my backpack. As the song concluded from an All Time Low one started I froze as my nose collided with my photo clad locker door.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry,” I heard a voice behind me start, worried.

I tilted my head back as I felt the blood begin to leak from my nose. I was glad to have done so when I saw the boy that had rammed me into my locker. At first all I saw was a tangle of brown and blonde hair, before a long fingered hand reached up to tame the mess. His doing so, revealed to me a boys worried face. He stood there biting his lip and looking down at me with wide brown eyes.

“Shit! Come on,” he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the girls restroom. “Anybody in there?” he yelled.

“Yes!” somebody squealed from inside.

After a moment of though he said, “Get on my back.”

Scared of the look on his face I jumped onto his back and held on with one hand. He fast walked down the hall to the teachers 1 stall restrooms and entered one. He set me down on the toilet as he began to start cleaning my nose.

When the boy finally finished cleaning me up, I stated simply, “I’m Ruelle.”

He smiled simply and answered, “Connor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
when i said they wouyld make up for it i didn't mean length wise they are short but in the minds eye i blieve they say quite a bit