Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Lullabies

I slammed my hand against my alarm clock and tried to stand up at the same time. Boy did I fail, falling backwards on to the bed I groaned and stretched my legs. finally standing up I walked over to my closet and groped around for my desired clothing. finally finding and changing into my clothing, i walked over to my small stereo and placed the closest CD into the player and pressed play.

I walked over to my vanity as the beginning chords of Weightless began to blast out of the speakers. I began thinking about last nights show as i started in on my eyeliner. The concert had rocked and it had rocked even more when i got to meet and hug Jack and Alex. Connor had gotten to talk to Alex and tell him about James and tell him that he really looked up to him. I nearly cried when he told him that and i looked down at my watch to realize that it was a new day and not just any day but the anniversary. after i told Connor that fact he had started to cry silent tears. and we thanked the band and left for home.

when i came back to the present damned if i do ya (damned if i don't) was coming to a close. I sighed and slipped my lip gloss in my pocket and my cell in the other.

==================================================================

"Jade, Jace!" I yelled as i saw the twin girls i considered my best friends in the world.

"Rue!" they replied doing that creepy twin synchronization thing. We Ran and met in the middle and all took part in a three-way hug.

"I don't get any love?" asked a small voice behind me. "That's not fair!" he whined stomping his foot in a three year old way.

"Of course you do," I said turning around and smiling at the ever happy Alex. Jade, Jace and i wrapped our arms around The Small drummer.

"Yay!" he cried a smile appearing that reached from ear to ear.

"Rue, Rue, Rue what do we have here? You flirting with another guy. I'm offended." a solemn voice called from the sidewalk.

"Connor!" I screamed running at him and giving him a hug.

"That's the name, don't wear it out." he said winking.

"Hey Connor" Alex said with his arm around Jade's waist.

"Hey Little Drummer Boy," He replied causing everyone to laugh. the bell rang signaling that the building was open and we could enter. I pulled out my schedule and everyone else did to.

Mine read:

1st Pre Cal
2nd Pre Cal
3rd free
4th Athletics
Lunch
5th Chemistry
6th Texas History
7th English 3 (Dual-Credit)
8th Art 4

Comparing we found out that Connor and i had everything except Free period and Athletics together and i had English Athletics and Chemistry with Jace while i had the whole day with Jade. Alex was in English and Pre-Cal with me.

======================================================================

School had been boring. Assigning books and seats, and labeling our dividers. All of the teachers where the same ones as last years junior teacher's had been. So lets just say sitting in art right now has got to be the highlight of my day. I watched the clock tick as Mrs. Carter told us a little about what we would be doing this year in art III.

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGG! i heard the bell ring and gathered my things.

"In a hurry?" Mrs. Carter asked me.

"Yeah, Untitled has a show tonight in Abilene so we gotta hurry and pack so we get there early enough to rehearse a bit." Mrs. Carter was one of the few teachers who enjoyed Untitled's music and supported us.

"Any chance I'll be able to buy some last minute tickets?" she asked seriously.

"Nope," i replied. "Because I'm giving them to you as a 'start of school' gift hope to see ya there." I said handing the teacher two tickets. One for her and one for her 14 year old niece who was a good friend and fan. I saw her smirk as I walked over to Connor and asked him if he was ready to go.

"Yeah lets head out. Where are we meeting?" he asked slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Basement. Adrian's gotta pick the van up from your shop and we have to start packing the instruments up. Shouldn't take long maybe half an hour than we cam take an hour long nap and than load the van, and go get everyone." I replied sighing as i got into Connor's car and buckled up. knowing that Connor would yell at me, especially today, if i didn't.

When he got in he stuck in an all time low CD and pressed random. I stiffened as Lullabies began to pour out and took Connors hand as he again cried silent tears. Instead of driving to my house we took a detour.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the longest chapter i think i have ever typed and it was kinda hard.
subscribe?
comment?
PM?

-Lizz