Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Planetary (Go!)

The drive to L.A.had been long and lyric filled.

We had written 5 songs with Cassadee and Alex's help. Our Alexander was now being called Ander, and our Rian was now being called Ri. Both of which are to prevent confusion. Kara and Lisa joined us yesterday.

Now, we're in L.A. making our way towards the Hopeless studio and hectically getting everyone ready to going, including ourselves. Leaning on the small wall space between mine and Jace's Bunks, I yelled at her to get up as I pulled on my tight, black, skinnies. At the sound of Baylee's 10 minute warning, Jace's curtain swooshed open and out she ran. She only stopped at her closet to grab her clothes, before slamming the restroom door behind her. Reaching into my bunk, i with drew a yellow and black My Chemical Romance raglan shirt, from the messy black sheets.

"Shit," I spurted, as i watched my eye-liner lid roll towards the front of the bus."Whatever," I puffed, looking back into the tiny mirror. II framed my eyes thick-as-ever and than applied my Falsies mascara, coal black eye-shadow,and finally some Mischief lip-gloss. I was running my brush through my hair as i felt the bus jerk to a stop.

"Come on guys we're here." Cassadee said beginning to descend the steps of the bus. I hopped into the 'kitchen' while pulling on my black Chuck Taylor's. I grabbed my messenger bag filled with necessities like my glucometer, song sheets, mp3 player, snacks, gum, and my prized rare-print RayBans. I removed the aforementioned RayBans from my bag as i stepped off of the bus. I looked around and saw the others, beginning to walk into the building and Adrian and Matt waving me over. Matt Grabbed Alex and Jack while Adrian grabbed me and Jade.we were dragged up to a counter where a blue haired girl with snake bites and gauges was sitting blowing black bubbles and listening to an iPod.

"Layne!" Jack shouted reaching over the counter and stopping whatever had been playing.

"Hey! I was listening to that!" the blue haired girl shouted pulling off her headphones. "Jack" she cursed under her breath. "You ass wipe, you stopped your own song. Wow."

"Ha ha, well usually i would care, but we're recruiting a band today and they're friends, so yeah." he replied matter-of-factually.

"Wait," she stated turning in out direction. "You're Untitled?"

"Hi, I'm Rue, Lead guitar, this is Jade, Lead vocals, and Adrian, my older brother, and our manager. Nice ta' meet 'ya." I smirked.

"Same. Well, he said to tell you all to come on back when you got here. The bands and managers, that is. The rest are welcome to stay out here." she smiled turning to Matt.
turning on his heel Matt cupped his hands around his mouth and hollered, "Zack, Rian, Connor, Erik, and Ander, get your butts over here. The rest of you can stay or go, just let us know." The guys all shuffled over as a chorus of 'Good luck' arose from the other girls.

"Head on in Guys," Layne told the All Time Low guys. "Normal Place, you know the room you guys trashed while editing Nothing Personal, yeah that one." the guys headed off, all high-fives and smiles. "Now intro's Rue!"

"Erik, Bass, Ander, Drums, and My boyfriend Connor, Rhythm guitar," I stated seeing her eyes wondering over Connor.

"Coolie, so you guys need to follow me," She nodding getting the message. Leading us through a door beside her desk we followed her into an elevator which stopped on the next floor up. Stepping out of the elevator, we turned down a hallway with blacked out windows.

"Why are the windows all blacked out?" Erik spoke, seeming to read my mind. "All Time Low has been signed here for around 5 years, take a guess., and if your too slow for that than just wait until you get into a room."

She was right. Finally walking into a room, the reason for the black out was evident, All Time Low had attacked. Pictures of questionable objects had been drawn on the walls and windows.
"Have a seat, somebody'll be in soon, and I wouldn't suggest reading the walls. Try a magazine instead." she said walking out of the room pulling her headphones back up.

"Dude this is rich!" I looked over at Ander, who was reading the wall behind his chair, but it needs just a little fix," he said pulling out a sharpie from his pocket. "Right, there." Looking at everybody i reached into my bag and grabbed more sharpies, which i tossed to everyone, and we all laughed as we began to 'fix' the walls of this All Time Low trashed room.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry bout the wait guys like i said with the lyrics i posted,but yeah i was grounded and had my first ever finals, so I've been hectic. I'm on break now, and i have up to chapter 24 written so i am planning on typing a chapter a day for a few until i get everything i have typed/posted. i haven't lost any subscribers! i love u subscribers! send me a message if you are subscribed to this and i will give you a shout out the next chapter, and let just say that i love one the upcoming chapters so much that it almost hurts,
(P.S. is anyone else begging their parents for 'the dirty work tour' tickets for xmas?)
check it/me out! love you guys(the readers) l8r