Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Coffee and Cigarettes

I trudged onto the bus, too tired to be happy. We've been in the studio for a week now, recording our separate parts and finalizing cover art. We were suppose to meet our P.A./rep today but her flight back from England got delayed, therefore we will wait until tomorrow. When i asked Layne about her, all she said was to NEVER get on her bad side. I though this as i stepped onto the bus. Climbing into my bunk, i slipped off my Vans and crashed before i got a chance to even pull up my covers.

"Hey there, girly," a calm voice breathed into my ear.

Rolling over, but keeping my eyes shut, i stated, "What do you want Erik?"

"Whoa chica, chill," i guess i had sounded a little, or a lot, hostile. "Your needed inside, our bitch is here and your gonna love her. Oh, and you might wanna kill Jace, it was her wonderful idea to let you sleep 5 hours longer than normal."

"Merde Cazzo!" i cursed, throwing my bedding, which someone must have covered me with last night, to the floor. I went with the pillow and landed on the floor running around like crazy, only changing into a different t and flip flops, deciding to leave my gray athletic shorts on.I ran my brush through my hair as i dug for my make up. throwing the brush over my shoulder, I whipped on my make-up. Grabbing a laughing Erik off of the couch by his hair, i glared my way off of the bus, him whining behind me. Letting go of Erik, i jogged into the lobby, to find Layne waving me into the back, "Go on in same room as always."

I ran into the room and found a new girl standing there tackling Zack and pretty much kicking his ass.

"Wow that's a new one Zack, losing to a girl," I said, the dark haired girl turning to face me, her fist in mid-swing.

"He always does, hasn't figured out not to bet me that he'll win," she said standing. "so now that we have a lead guitarist, Who's ready to sign?"
♠ ♠ ♠
so i finally stepped, or rather clicked, away from my fan-fics long enough to type this, just as i promised sorry it's short but it felt like a good stopping point, more tomorrow hopefully.