Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

The Rock Show

As if in slow motion, Jack sprang from the ground and up to Sarah, who had put away her phone and formed a behemoth grin. The tears leaking down her face proved to us all that she felt the same as the boy in front of her did. Looking into her eyes I could see that she would give her life for him, and I could just sense that he would do the same.

I watched as Jack gently stuffed a lock of short bleached hair behind her ear, which only fell out again. Sarah blushed and tucked it into her beanie, along with the rest of her disarrayed hair. Sarah slowly reached up and placed her long, shaking fingers on Jacks’ crimson cheeks.

Sarah’s p.o.v.
Placing my shaky hands on Jack’s rosy cheeks I simply stated, ‘Hey’ before leaning in and smashing my wet lips to his rough, dry ones. Jack pulled me closer and the feeling of his arms surrounding sent shivers down my spine, and made me melt. Jack’s tongue began to gently trace the outline of my lips, silently requesting entry. I opened my mouth and let him in only to find my way into his mouth. Our tongues began to intertwine and twist in ways I had never dreamed nor thought of as possible.

“Get a room,” someone spouted entering the room behind me.

Rue’s p.o.v.
Walking into the room, and seeing Jack and Sarah’s embrace, Matt told them to ‘Get a room’. After a second of thought, and the couple finally disconnecting, he continued, “And get your asses ready to get onstage.”

~!~

As we got ready, Jade pulled on her ‘Ninja Skills’ Hoodie and left for the merch stand with Vinny.

“Rue!” both Connor and Jace yelled across the changing room.

“What?” I screeched back, pulling on a Blink-182 tee shirt over my bright blue bra.

“Where’s my Glamour Kills Hood- oh, wait never mind!” Jace chirped back, walking in to the restroom with an A-Merrick-an Hoodie on instead.

“What did you need Connor? “ I questioned, him walking in behind Jace, with his muscular chest bare.

“This,” he reached over to the counter and grabbed his, GK ‘Infinite’ tee and leaning into kiss me. “Found it.”

The corner of my lips turned up into a smirk, “Well, I guess you found it.” He leaned in for another peck, before pulling the black shirt on, “Now go, I’m changing.”

Connor rolled his eyes and chuckled, but complied, leaving me with Jace. I sighed pulling on my Jeans. “Hey, Jace, where are my-” I abruptly stopped as my red Dr. Martens were thrown at my face, with ninja like precision. “Thanks,” I laughed, chunking her heels at her. She laughed back, reaching out and catching them before landing with ninja poise.

“Yeah, Yeah, just because you’re secretly a ninja, doesn’t mean you have to show me up.”

She smirked, and, before leaving the small room, stated simply, “Yes, it does.”

I finished getting ready and walked out of the room, heading for side stage. I arrived just in time to see Matt and Adrian walk out on to the stage.

“Hey guys,” Matt smiled to the welcoming, squealing fans. “I just wanted to introduce the band that will be opening for ATL this tour. It’s their first tour ever, and they were signed by Hopeless only two weeks ago.”

“Yeah and we hope you hate ‘em!” Jacks voice came from the speakers. I looked to see ATL, Cassadee, and her bunch on the other side of the stage.

Alex, Zack, Rian, and Grieco disappeared from view not 2 seconds later, with scary smiles plastered on their faces. Seconds later, Jace and I were being lifted from the ground by the four sly boys. Alex grabbed me by my shoulders and Zack lifted my feet, carrying me like a log. Grieco and Rian had lifted Jace the similarly, and they walked us on to the stage.

“And here they are,” Matt started, smirking into the mic. “The leading ladies of Untitled, Rue and Jace!”

I looked over at Jace and raised an eyebrow, she replied with a single nod. We twisted our feet and kicked Rian and Zack in the nose, causing them to drop our feet, and grab their red, bleeding noses. We shoved our elbows into the two Alex’s faces, and landed on the stage. I jumped onto a shocked Alex’s back and Jace caught Grieco in a head lock ad gave hm a noogie. All of the sudden I felt someone tickle my sides and someone else prying my fingers off of Alex. I squealed and landed in Connors arms and found Jack turning away from me and taking my place on Alex’s back, only this time Alex began to gallop around the stage.
Matt laughed, “Here’s Untitled!”

~!~

We had one song left in our set, and we’re trying to determine what to play.

“Hey Connor,” Jace wailed. “If we let you choose the song will you take off your shirt and arm wrestle Zack between sets?”

“No Jace, I have a better plan. Let’s play Girls Do What They Want and,” I smirked. “There are advantages to being his girlfriend”

“Yep, Ladies, he’s a taken man, and so is our lovely drummer Ander.” Jace smiled into the mic, and I watched as a few girls faces dropped.

“This’ll cheer you ladies up though,” I winked at the audience before sliding my guitar onto my back, and walking up to Connor. “Hey Connor?”

“Uh oh,” Connor frowned, as Erik strummed a dooming chord on his bass.

“Would you give me your shirt please?” I gave him a puppy look, biting my bottom lip, and making my eyes well up.

“Sure but I come with it,” he grinned as the crowd laughed.

“But I already have one of those,” they laughed even more as Ander drummed for a second.

“Well than why do you need my shirt when you have one just like it?”

“’Cuz mine’s on the bus and I won’t kiss you for a week if you don’t,” I smirked, acknowledging my win.

Connor sighed, and not much later I was throwing his shirt back stage and giving him a kiss on the cheek, whispering ‘I love you’ into his ear.

“You better,” he whispered back.

I giggled back to hook my guitar up to its amp and started the beginning chords of Girl’s Do What They Want.

Not much later, Cassadee, Jersey and Rian were coming on stage and I was walking over to Lane and grabbing a bottle of water from her outstretched hand. I rejoined Cass and her back-up band on stage, and started playing my heart out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long to post, been on a short writing hiatus, pleassssssssssse comment guys it's making me sad, I don't know if anyone's reading this!