Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

I'm Going Away

~2 Days Later~

“Guys we need to talk,” Ri sighed as she sat on the couch. We were all on the girl’s bus just hanging. Jace and Jade walked over and took their sister’s hand. “Mom called yesterday, and Bria is pregnant,” she paused while the cheers calmed down. “And mom has cancer.”

We all froze, mouths gaping open, and stared in disbelief. Finally speaking up, Ander asked, voice shaking, “How bad is it?”

“Extremely, they’re doing their best but they can’t promise her even a year. We’ve talked about it and we’ve decided that when we get to Vegas next week, is when Rian & I will be leaving tour.” Jade paused, “Jace is going to stay on tour.” We sat in pure silence on the vibrating floor of the moving bus.

“While we’re sort of, on the topic,” Lane started. “I’ve got some news too.” All heads turned towards the black haired girl. “I got a call from Makiah while we were at the mall, and Waiting for Tomorrow is starting a tour next week. You can guess what that means.”

“You’re leaving too,” Jack whispered in one of rare somber moments

"Yeah," Lane breathed in and out slowly, calming herself. " Tess has agreed to come along as merch girl like she always has for WTF."

We all turned to Tess for confirmation. She looked up and just as dismal as Jack, nodded her head.

"Who are you guys touring with?" Rian asked obviously coming to terms with things quicker than the rest of us.

She looked at the Marcus girls and apparently came to the same conclusion I had, they would rather talk about Lane's tour than their mother's forthcoming demise. Feeling as though she had their permission to continue, Lane glanced down at her palm. Reading she said, "The main band is Black Veil Brides, but we will be the opening act along with Blessed By A Burden.Escape The Fate will join us on the east coast shows."

"Wow," Erik huffed. "ETF & BVB. It's a shock that they don't have Alesana in the line-up."

"That's why they called us. Alesana couldn't do the tour and Escape The Fate could only make some of them." Lane rolled her eyes, "I leave when we get to Vegas. Hannah and Spencer are there on a mini vaycay between tours. I'm going to room with them for a couple days before we head back to Florida to load up and pack."

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" Lane, Tess, and Ri, being as sentimental as they all are cried.

"We'll miss you, too" I whispered patting a sobbing Lane's head. "We'll miss you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the wait guys. I've been super busy with loads of stuff. But it's summer, and it's NOT gonna be a bummer. I'll try and update more later, I'm on vacay for a couple more days and left my journals at home. this was all I had typed.. It was a good stopping place too.
-Lizz

[Edited] hey guys it's me again, so I finally lost my writer's block on the story and there's some serious shit about to hit the ceiling
-Lizz (again)