Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

No Idea

I was on my fifth beer and I remembered very little from before my second. There was something about Connor & James, a tiny pink plus sign, and Jade & Ander.

"We should watch a movie!" exclaimed Jack, who had drank at least three times as much as I had, from the next bed over.

"Yeah!" I agreed. Turning on the T.V. I gasped as I saw what was on. "OMG! The Notebook! I haven't seen this in forever! we have to watch!" I sat back when no one reached for the remote.

~

The boys all fell asleep hugging pillows, about half-way through the movie. Well, except for Flyzick, who had managed to drink the most.

"Wanna go to the other room so we can talk?" he whisper slurred, his hot breath filling my ear. I giggled and nodded, letting him pull me away from the sleeping men.

I softly shut the door as Flyzick opened the next door over. Tugging lightly on my hand, he lead me to the nearest bed.. Kicking my shoes off I plopped down across from the drunken male.

"Truth or dare?" Flyzick suddenly asked, bouncing in place.

I though before letting a sly smile invade my face, "Truth."

"Are you a virgin? If not than when'd ya lose it?

I thought back, "Seven months ago. Truth or Dare?"

Flyzick grinned, "I ain't got nothing to hide, truth."

"How much mickey mouse shit do you own?" I was being random.

"No shit, except that damned knock-off clock that never worked, but I do own too much Mickey stuff than I can count," he chuckled, "truth or dare?"

Another sly grin crept onto my face, "Dare me, Flyzick."

"M'kay," he slurred, pausing to think. A creepy smile made it`s way onto his face, "Kiss me."

Propping myself onto me knees, i leaned in and put my hands on his neck. My face was a mere two inches from his, I giggled, "How ya like it Matty?"

He smirked, "Surprise me."
I closed those few inches and committed the first of many things i would regret in the morning. Smiling into it, I let my tongue toy with his lip ring before letting it find his tongue. Finally, putting too much weight against his skinny chest, we toppled over, me on top of him. We laughed and looked into each other`s eyes.

Running my hand up his chest he inquired, "are you sure Rue?"

"No doubt about it, Matty?" I replied swinging my other leg over his body. I leaned down and let my chest stick out as much as it pleased. Matt gasped as I gently dropped onto his chest. "Come on Matty, please?" I whispered into his ear.

I felt something stiffen against my thigh. i grinned with pride at the power I could hold over a man. Both reaching down it wasn`t long before there was a new pile of denim at the foot of the bed. After somehow finding my way under Matt, i felt his hands on my sides playing with the hem of my t-shirt. lifting my back, he lifted the piece of cotton over my head and stared at the size D`s it had concealed. I reached up and tugged at his shirt begging for it`s removal. My request being granted, Matt rolled over to retrieve what I could only hope to be a condom. I smiled at his back as he applied the tube of rubber to his member. I giggled as he rolled me onto his chest and sucked at my neck bone, nibbling softly after sometime. A moan escaped my lips as he found just the right spot and stayed there as he unclasped my bra. sliding my hand down his sides, I stopped and just rubbed his thighs,
smiling down at him.

"Come on Rue, don`t be such a fucking tease," he moaned beneath me. Giggling I sat up and rid myself of my neon blue bra. I smirked as I let his tug off my hot pink hipsters. This was it, I though as he entered me. All I could think as the first moans escaped us was, There`s no turning back now.

~

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I awoke to Vinny's voice booming throughout the motel room. "Guys," His eyes were wider than ever. "You have to come see this, I don't know what to do."

"What is it, Vin?" Evan asked rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Let's just say that I really hope it isn't what I think," he looked scared shirtless. I looked over at Rian, and shrugged my shoulders before following Vinny into our other room.

We were all shocked to see clothes flung around the first bed and two white-blonde and black haired bodies intertwined under the sheets.

"Oh crap," I swore.

Jack, being the loud-ass he is, seemed to scream, "What the hell?"

The bodies jostled around frantically until our manager landed on the floor. Twisting around, Rue grasped at the sheets and sat up. Shit bit her bottom lip as her eyes widened.

"Don`t worry," Rian stepped around us and sat at the foot of the bed. "We won`t tell anybody, it`ll be our little secret." he reached out and patter her shoulder.

"Matt," I spoke up. "Pull something on and come talk with me." he nodded, never looking up as he grabbed a pair of boxers and gym shorts before pulling them on and following me outside.

Shutting the door I did the first thing that came to mind. I slugged him in the nose. He didn`t even raise a hand to defend himself.

"Why did you do that?" I threw my hands in the air. "I know you`ve liked her for a while now but, that doesn`t give you the right to do that to, or with, her!"

"I know," I heard disappointment and regret infiltrate his voice. "I was wrong, and drunk, and had no right in the world to do that to her. It was out of line, I know." he dropped to the floor and held his head between his knee`s.

"Well you know what else you should know?" I was simply fuming now. I had already forgave them both, "You SHOULD know that you`re 25. She`s 17. That`s 9 fucking years, Matt! She`s from Texas, making it illegal for her to consent, not to mention that if Adrian finds out you`re dead. You can be such an idiot I don`t care that both you and Rue were drunk off your asses! That is no excuse to fuck h-" I stopped short as I saw a blonde streaked head out of the corner of my eye. Turning toward the awestruck teen, I gasped, "Oh shit, Connor."
♠ ♠ ♠
so, the shit has officially hit the fan, the shit has officially hit the fan... sooooooo I know tori is team Ruezick anybody else?

- Lizz