Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

(Matt)
I was staring blankly at Connor when the rest of the guys came out of the room.

"She`s going to take a shower, and Jace is bringing some clothes down," Rian glared at both me and Connor. "I need coffee. If anyone wants to join me, I`ll be at Starbucks. Text when she gets out and I`ll bring her something back." With that he walked away, not looking back.

Looking back at Connor, his eyes were wide as he ran back up the stairs.

(Jace)
With an arm full of Rue`s clothes, I started down the steps. Connor had refused to tell us what had happened, only saying that Rue was with the guys and we probably shouldn`t go see her.

Speak of the devil, I thought as he ran past me and down to our room, slamming the door shut. I found them all, except Rian, standing or sitting out side of the room. Matt was balled up between the doors, head between his knees.

"Go on in," Zack nodded toward the partly open door. Pushing it open the door with my shoulder, and slamming it with my foot, I heard running water shut off.

"Rue, I brought you clothes," I hollered.

"Thanks, I`ll be right out," not thirty seconds later she stepped out in a towel. Looking into the mirror and chuckling, "I hope you brought a t-shirt."

Turning to face me, I saw what she meant. She looked like a fucking leopard. "Actually I didn`t. Oops," I laughed it off.

"After a second of thought she reached into a suitcase labeled "J.M.F." and pulled out a shirt. "All fixed," she smiled.

Walking over I handed her the clothes and pulled my legs up as I sat on the bed. Watching her pull the clothes on, I laughed, "Won`t Fly be pissed that you stole his shirt?"

She looked at me and bit her lip before answering, "He better not. He`d be dead if I didn`t wear something to cover these pretty little love marks. They`re killer."

"What?" I was confused as hell, and than it clicked. Pissed Connor, sad Flyzik, hickeyed Rue. "Holy fucking shit, Rue! You fucked Flyzik!"

"That took you a while" she chuckled, running
someone`s brush through her crazy locks. "Connor and I got in to a fight last night and broke up. I came down here, got wasted, watched The Notebook, than," she flung her hands out. "You know the rest."

"I`m guessing that you don`t want to talk about it?" I questioned, quietly, handing over her flip-flops.

She looked at me through her fringe, "Yes, please. Thing is I don`t regret it. I said things that had been bottled up for a while." I was looking her in the eyes, worried, when my phone buzzed.

Hey, bring Rue 2 Starbucks around the corner. i hav a surprise.
-Rian

I shrugged before pulling on Rue`s hand. "What? she questioned. After my answer of Starbucks, she drug me, out the door, as she did so, her smile seemed to infect the boys. Shocking us all, she pulled Flyzik to his feet and drug us both towards Starbucks.

"Why did you bring me?" Matt questioned turning to Rue once we slowed down.

"Because, I needed to talk to you silly," She tapped the end of his nose and kissed his cheek. I took a few speedy steps ahead so that they could speak in private.

A few minutes later, their footsteps stopped and I looked back to see them kissing. It was pretty sweet to be honest, it was passionate not crazy. They stood there, hand in hand, eyes closed, just kissing. It was freaking adorable!

"Excuse me but I want coffee and Rian said he had a surprise.I spoke up after a minute.

"Come on babe," Flyzik moved away and pulled her to the shop. I was shocked when we arrived at Starbucks and the only car in the non-employee parking lot was a black Mercedes. But when Flyzik saw the car he grinned wider and proclaimed that they were here. Who ever 'they' are.

(Rue)
I explained to Matt that I had, Had a bit of a thing for him for a while now, but that my thing for Connor had been stronger. I told him that, I didn`t know where my feelings stood for my ex anymore, but that if it was okay with him I wouldn`t mind 'Us' continuing.

He agreed by taking my hands and kissing me.
This kiss was so much more passionate than any one from last night. It was simply comforting and understanding. It was gentle, no teeth or tongue, just lips against lips and hands in hands. I didn`t stop thinking about the kiss until I was hit by the scent of coffee and the sound of a few familiar voices.

"Jace! Rue! Flyzik," Rian`s voice dropped on Flyzik. He continued to just shake his head and roll his eyes when he saw our interlocked hands. "Well I have a few friends I want you to meet." He lead us around to a poorly lit table in the back corner, where I could make out a bright red head, and two brunettes. "Gee, Lizz, Mike, This is Jace and Rue. You know Flyzik."

As soon as they stood I squeezed Matt`s hand tighter. "No way!"

"Yes Way! In fact three of them," The brunette girl spoke up. "Hi, I`m Lizzy Way. Mikey`s daughter. I`m a fan."

"Thanks, We`re fans too, of My Chem and Toxic Divide. You`re screams are sick!" I grinned ear-to-ear.

"Thanks," She said brushing hair out of
her eyes. She looked creepily like her dad. Even her glasses looked slightly like a pair I remembered Mikey having had.

Rian laughed and held a vanilla frap in front of my face, my name written on the side. I got a childish face as I grabbed at the cup.

"Dude," a voice chuckled behind me. "Another surprise Way?" I didn`t worry about who was speaking as I sipped my coffee.

"Better not be," A woman's voice laughed.

"No way, guys," Gerard laughed. "Although she does honor coffee like one of us." Finally turning around, still holding hands with Matt, I found the rest of the My Chem family. Ray and Christa. Frank, Jamia and the twins. Alicia. Bandit and Lyn-Z. They all laughed at my wide eyes.

"Hey!" I deflected. "I can`t help it, I`m still getting used to meeting rock stars! I`m fan-girling even worse inside."

"Well apparently it didn`t take you long to date them,"Frank chuckled nodding at mine and Flyzik`s hands.

"Wait," Lizzy burst from behind me. "I thought you and Connor were together?"

"Yeah, um," I raised our clasped hands. "This is a fresher-than-the-morning-press thing."

"Oh," she sensed the nerve she had hit.

Looking over to Matt, I caught him putting his phone back in his pocket. Only seconds later, several of our phones went off, including mine. Releasing Matt`s hand I pulled out my phone and read the tweet with a smile.

JMatthewFlyzik: Hand in hand, a dream come true. <3

Looking up I kissed his lips.

"You taste like coffee and mint," he whispered softly in my ear. "And you smell like Axe. I like it." He smiled.

Giggling, I let my hair fall into my face. I looked up to see frank making a fake vomit face, and Lizzy smacking him.

"I was just kidding," he smirked at her, before leaning over and kissing Jamia`s cheek.

Oh the joys of a four letter word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Featuring My Chemical Romance!!! (and LIzzy from my other story, The Way Home)

So, there's a time skip between this chapter and the next, I hope y'all don't mind. It just works better than writing the same thing over and over to cover the next few months of the story.

-Lizz