Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Keep the Change you Filthy Animal

“What?” we all asked aloud. My eyes were wide and my jaw was gaping. Had Matt, or Flyzik, seriously just asked us to tour with All Time Low?

“Yeah, we need someone besides Cassadee to open for us,” Flyzik continued.

“Hey Monday was going to open but Mike’s cousin is getting married and Alex is super sick. I don’t know how I handle them, but I do. Those boys are like my brothers, and well we’re still getting over Jersey.” Cassadee said rolling her eyes about Mike and Alex. And frowning slightly after speaking of Jersey.

“Yep! But now we’re asking you guys to come instead. So how about it??” Jack asked bouncing rapidly on his heals.

“Well how about this. Tod and I will speak to Rue and Adrian and the others will speak with their parents?” Lisa asked with a slight smile.

“That would Be great. We just need to know by Wednesday, So you guys have about 4 days to think about it and let us know.” Flyzik answered shrugging his shoulders and making the Blink-182 tee that he was wearing lift and show his stomach. “The first show is in a little over 2 weeks, but if you guys come than we’ll come get you all and head out 2 weeks from today. So if you guys want to swap numbers out and just let us know that would work for us.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Lisa said wrapping her arm around Tod and grinning widely at Flyzik and the rest of the band.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's soooo short but i wanted the rest of what i have written to be a chapter it's self. i found out that i hate writing fillers.
comment pleaaaasssseee *on knees* i need feedback it helps inspire me!