Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

Fireworks and Concert Tickets

Delilah crept into the room of her friend, Alex, and pulled out a lighter from her pocket. She set down a thick cylinder in the middle of the room, yet far away from her sleeping friend, and bent down to light it.

......................BOOOOOOOM!

"What the fuck!?" Alex screamed as she rolled off the bed. Delilah sat back in laughter. She waited for the firework to completely die off before speaking.

"Good morning Starshine! The Earth says 'Hello'!" She sang. Alex sat up and growled.

"It's the first day of Summer and you woke me up!?" Alex questioned, a bit on the angry side.

"Alex...Alex, Alex, Alex. Do you not realize what day it is?" Delilah asked innocently.

"Yeah, it's the first day of Summer!" Alex glared, still sitting on the floor with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Do you know what is happening today?" Alex thought for a moment. Without warning she jumped up and started squealing with delight.

"WE GET TO SEE MOTHER FUCKING FALL OUT BOY!" Alex screamed.

"AND PANIC! AT THE DISCO!" Delilah joined in her jumping up and down and screaming.

"Oh my god! Patrick Martin Stump will be only a few feet away from me!" She said a dreamy daze.

"And George Ryan Ross the Third will be only a few feet away from me!" Delilah added.

Delilah and Alex started packing random things in the car for their amazing road trip. The back of the Honda Civic was packed with suitcases, stuff they really didn't need, and food.

"Skittles?" Delilah asked.

"Check." Alex replied.

"Red Bull?"

"Check."

"Fireworks?"

"Check."

"Brass Knuckles?"

"Check."

"Numchucks?"

"Check."

"Coloring Books?"

"Check."

"Ipods?"

"Check."

"Condoms?"

"..........."

"Just kidding." Delilah laughed and shut the trunk. The two walked back inside to grab their box of tickets, which were in perfect order by date of the concert, and Delilah grabbed the keys.

"Whoa I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself!" Theysang yelled. Delilah sat at the steering wheel, Alex in the passenger seat clutching her Patrick Bear, Delilah had given her for her 18 birthday from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

"Are we there yet?" Alex asked.

"I swear, Alex, if you start with that I will make sure security kicks you out!" Delilah threatened. Alex nodded and laughed.

"Do you think we'll meet them?" She asked.

"Well, they meet fans who they find interesting in the crowd. You hold up your Patrick Bear and they'll be like 'Whoa, we should bring her backstage because no one else has something like that' Then, for me, I completed and mastered my Ryan Ross Rosevest about a week ago. I'll wear it and climb on some random guy's shoulders and make sure Ryan notices me and he'll be like 'Whoa, that girl has my Rosevest, I think I'll bring her backstage' It's as easy as mother fucking pie." Delilah smiled. Alex laughed.

"And if that doesn't work we bust out the brass knuckles and numchucks, correct?"

"You read my mind." Delilah smiled.

"Hey, does Panic! At The Disco still have dancers?" Alex asked, as if she had a bright idea in her mind.

"Duh! Why?"

"Because, if we sneak in and tell them we're dancers that just got there late, we can go onstage with Panic! At The Disco, or at least you can, and I can meet Patrick Stump!" Delilah stopped the car and turned to Alex.

"You, my friend, are a mother fucking genius." Delilah smiled and they high-fived. Delilah got out of the car so Alex could drive the rest of the way.

Delilah pulled out her laptop and after endless searching, she finally found a picture of one of the dancer's backstage pass. She quickly opened it with photoshop and made Alex one and herself one before printing both. She cut them both out and grabbed plastic wrap from the backseat, "Why the hell do we have plastic wrap?" Alex asked.

"You never know!" Delilah exclaimed. She carefully wrapped it around one of the passes and grabbed a lighter and lit the corners. The plastic started to quickly melt. She held it against the air conditioning and the plastic hardened, looking like it was professionally laminated. She continued the same thing with the other and grabbed lanyard from a craft kit and laced it around the hole in the top of the hard plastic.

"Yay! So we watch Fall Out Boy play first, then we'll head backstage while they're setting up, yes?" Alex asked.

"Absolutely. I will allow you to see your Patrick, as long as I can see my Ryan." Delilah smiled before falling asleep, probably to have dreams about Ryan Ross marrying her on a beach in Cabo with his dog, Hobo, as the ring barrier.