Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"You're All Idiots..."

Alex leaned into Patrick's shoulder, sighing angrily. "I swear to god....If Ryan doesn't apologize to Delilah like, now..." she left the threat open. Spencer looked at Alex apologetically.

"I might've...told Brendon....and Brendon convinced her to talk to Ryan.." Spencer said reluctantly. Alex smacked herself in the forehead.

"You're all idiots....Except Andy and Patrick..." she added quickly, noticing Andy's and Patrick's expressions. Patrick laughed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly with the hand not around Alex's waist. Pete elbowed Joe and Jon, descretely pointing to the two of them. Jon smiled and Joe smirked evily.

"So, Patrick," Joe said casually, causing Andy to groan. What was Joe planning this time? "Is Alex going to try to stand up soon, and you don't want her to?" Patrick blushed a deep red color, pulling his arm back from around Alex. Alex rolled her eyes at Joe.

"I could probably kick his ass, and your's to boot." Alex said. "Come over here Joe so I don't have to get up."

Pete poked Patrick in the back of the head, "I'm sure Patrick would love that" Pete said to Alex, causing Alex and Patrick to both hit him in the head. "Are you sure you're not PMS-ing, Patrick Martin Stump?" he groaned, holding his head. Patrick groaned.

"You're never gonna let me forget that my parents have a horrible choices in names, will you, Wentz?" Patrick sighed. Alex smiled and put her arms around Patrick in a hug.

"Don't worry, Patrick. Your names alright. At least you don't have such a long ass name, nobody knows it all" Alex said happily, kissing his cheek in a friendly way. Patrick blushed a deep red color.

A loud noise was heard, followed by a breaking sound. Alex jumped up, along with Patrick. "What the hell was that?" Patrick looked around wildly. Alex let out a sigh.

"I bet on my bear's life it has something to do with Delilah." Alex said softly. Ryan ran into the room, his clothes disheveled, his head and shoulders covered in something wet.

"Alex! That girl is crazy!" Ryan said, reaching for a towel. He began to rub his head with it hard. Alex groaned, going over to whack Ryan in the head. "Ow!"

"You idiot!" Brendon yelled. He pushed past Ryan, going towards Delilah's bunk.

"Did you at least say you were sorry?" Patrick demanded. Alex flashed a grateful glance at him.

"Yes, I did. But she got all mad!" Ryan protested. Alex rolled her eyes.

"Then obviously you insulted her that a simple apology won't do!" Alex hissed. "Now, if you don't want me to make sure you can never have children again, you need to publically apologize to her!"

"How?" Ryan asked softly. Patrick glanced at Alex.

"You could always mention something while we're playing, like, dedicate a song to her then make sure you keep saying sorry." Pete suggested.

"I don't normally speak, Brendon does" Ryan protested. Alex let out a louder groan.

"Then you better gather your courage and speak at a concert, or she will make your life a living hell, even if she-" she cut off, slapping her hand to her mouth. She almost said that Delilah loved Ryan.

"-would even believe you!" Patrick interjected. Alex smiled at Patrick warmly, mouthing a 'thank you'.

Ryan groaned, sitting down on the couch and putting his head in his hands.

Alex sat down on the couch along with Patrick. "I wonder why they're so much drama on this bus nowadays" Pete thought aloud.

Alex rolled her eyes, leaning on Patrick, closing her eyes. She could dimly feel Patrick playing with her hair idlely. "I don't mind it" Patrick said automatically.

.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go, Alex and Patrick are getting pretty close, aren't they?
There's your damn update, Delilah!
I didn't mention the conversaton between you and Ryan, but I did add that you poured a bottle of water on his head.