Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Um...I Think You're In Trouble"

Alex and Delilah shot each other glares as they sat down on the couch, the bands surrounding them. Patrick was sitting next to Alex, as usual. And Delilah was sitting between Ryan and Brendon, "You know, Ryan, I think you and Delilah make a cute couple." Alex smiled. Delilah glared and grabbed the pillow that Brendon was clutching and threw it at Alex's head.

"Hey, Patrick! You know...Alex one time had this dream where you and her we-"

"Ryan! Wanna know what Delila dreams about!?" Alex cut in before Delilah could go any further.

"Patrick! Alex thinks you're sexy!"

"Ryan! Delilah wants Hobo to be her ring barrier!"

Delilah and Alex leaped across the room towards each other and started to wrestle on the ground. Alex rolled on top, then Delilah. Back and forth it went on for a good fifteen minutes, "Pete! Get the camera! This is fucking hot!" Joe exclaimed. Patrick hit him upside the head as he and Ryan tried to pry the two girls away from each other.

Pete glared and stood at the front of the bus, "STOP IT!" He yelled. Delilah and Alex froze, "I WILL TELL BOTH OF YOUR SECRETS IF YOU DO NOT STOP!" He continued.

Alex and Delilah glared at each other. Patrick gently picked up Alex and sat down again, holding her close to his side and gripping her waist so she wouldn't get up again. Ryan picked up Delilah, even thought she was still trying to murder Alex, and sat back down on the couch. Spencer had all of a sudden walked into the room during Alex and Delilah's fight, taking her spot. Ryan just made Delilah sit on his lap, "Delilah, will you make me more cookies?" He asked randomly. She blushed and Alex smirked.

"Oh, that's not all she'll make for you." She snickered and Delilah shot her a glare.

"I guess I could make you some tomorrow." Ryan smiled.

"Alex, do you want to help me write a guitar part for Cobra's album?" Patrick asked a few minutes later.

"Be expecting more than just a solo." Delilah smirked.

"Yes, Patrick. That would be awesome!" Alex smiled, even though she glared at Delilah from the corner of her eye.

"Okay...am I just stupid, or is something going on that I don't know about? Because apparently everyone knows these secrets except for me and Patrick." Ryan randomly said.

"Well, Ryan, I'd be happy to tell you Delilah's secret." Alex smiled.

"Patrick, do you want to know Alex's secret?" Delilah asked.

They both turned and glared at each other, "That's it!" Alex screamed and pulled out of Patrick's grip. Delilah jumped off Ryan's lap (even though she felt as if she died and gone to heaven) and leaped towards Alex.

Once again, the two friends were wrestling on the floor. This time, Joe had the camera ready and was already recording every minute of it. By this time, Alex had had enough. While pinning down Delilah she looked up at Ryan.

"RYAN, DELILAH IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Alex yelled. She really didn't care that Patrick knew her secret now. She kind of felt that he felt the same about her.

The room went silent and Ryan sat there with his eyes wide.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Delilah got up.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alex screamed, running around the house like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Everyone sat in the living room, listening to the yells, bumps, and the sound of things crashing and breaking. Joe had turned off the camera when the girls disappeared to somewhere in the bus...probably to kill each other without witnesses, "Um...Joe, can I see the camera?" Ryan asked, his voice a little shaky. Joe handed him the camera and Ryan turned it on and found the video and fast forward it.

"RYAN, DELILAH IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Alex screamed out of the tiny speaker.

More crashes and yells erupted from the upstairs part of the bus, "SO! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH PATRICK!" Delilah yelled.

Patrick jumped up out of his seat and grinned, blushing just a tad, "Ooh, Patrick has a girlfriend!" Pete sang. Patrick didn't even attempt to kill him. He just ran up the stairs towards the fighting girls with a stupid grin on his face.

"UGH! FINE! AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE! RYAN PROBABLY HATES ME NOW ANYWAYS!" Delilah yelled. The sound of feet stomping down the stairs echoed through the bus. She slipped into the bunk area quickly and locked it. She didn't care if someone wanted to go to bed. The last person she wanted to see was Ryan and his eyes filled with pity.

"Um...I think you're in trouble." Spencer said, looking at Ryan.

"SHUT-UP!" Ryan yelled.

Delilah sat with her back against the locked door of the bunks. There wasn't another way in, so she knew she was completely alone. She sighed and got up, to walk to her bunk, but noticed Ryan's bed. She tip toed to the edge and carefully lifted up his pillow. The black hardcover notebook lay perfectly in the sheets. She grabbed it, making a mental not of exactly where Ryan left it.

She opened to the first pages, which were all original lyrics for A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. She laughed, remembering those songs that made her go mad over Ryan Ross. She scanned through the pages, and found out that Ryan Ross was actually a very impressive artist. He drew people that looked like it was a photograph. She flipped to the more recent pages and caught her breath.

July 02, 2007
We found these girls backstage today before the first show of the tour. They seem pretty cool. One is actually in the bunk across from mine right now. Her name is Delilah and the other girl is named Alex. Patrick is already falling for Alex. I think it's funny how cute and perfect they are for each other.
Delilah is funny. I opened the door to the closet they were hiding in and she said she couldn't speak English, in Spanish. She's Mexican, but looks white. She has pale skin that looks like porcelain and has really blue eyes. They remind me of the ocean. It's like you could get lost in them. Her hair is dark black with blond tips.
In a way, she seems too good to be true. I think she's everyone's dream girl. Don't get me wrong, Alex is pretty too. Patrick's got dibs on her already.
But I could care less if Patrick called Alex. I'm more interested in Delilah. She loud and hyper, kind of like Brendon, and really knows how to kick ass. She makes me laugh, even though I feel uncomfortable around her sometimes because I remember that I've only known her for a couple hou


Delilah smiled at the unfinished word. She knew that that was the moment she fell out of the bunk. She shut the book and slipped it underneath Ryan's pillow before unlocking the door and quickly climbing into her bunk before anyone could stop her.

She buried her face in her pillow and shut the curtain. She sighed and stared at the plain blue curtain. "I wonder what Patrick and Alex are talking about..." She mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw.
Delilah is sad.
Alex is happy!
I think.
Not sure.
Patrick is happy, though!
Woohoo!
Alex, it's your turn.
xoxogreysceneyou!