Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"I Suggest You Run."

Alex jumped as soneone's hand touched her shoulder. She turned around, and hit the person upside the head.

"Ow!" Patrick whined, holding the side of his head. Alex's eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand, horrified.

"Oh my Johnny Christ....I am so fucking sorry Patrick!" Alex said hurriedly. Patrick shook his head, holding the right side of it.

"It's okay, Alex....Just....Please warn me next time you're going to jump me like that, okay?" Patrick asked, laughing. Alex nodded, laughing as well.

"Okay, I will." Alex promised. "Don't sneak up on me like that while I'm waiting for either Delilah or Ryan to kill me."

They two of them were sitting in Alex's dark bunk; Alex had been hiding here since she showed Ryan's notebook to everyone. Patrick smiled at her warmly. "Don't worry, they've calmed down. Joe and the rest of 'em found them making out on Ryan's bunk." he explained. Alex's eyes widened.

"Seriously? Thats why I heard Delilah going teenie a few minutes ago." Patrick nodded, laughing.

"Yep." Patrick stopped laughing, putting a hand over his mouth. Alex smiled at him, poking the brim of his hat. "What was that for?" he asked.

"Sorry....Always wanted to do that" Alex admitted. Patrick rolled his eyes at her. "What?"

"If I didn't want my ass kicked from Chicago and back...I'd say you were a teenie..." Patrick grinned. Alex pretended to be insulted.

"Fine! Patrick Stump, I never want to speak to you again!" Alex said, turning her head and crossing her arms around her chest. Soon, Patrick's hands wrapped around her back, hugging her, his head resting on her shoulder.

"You can't stay mad at me..." he teased. Alex sighed before turning, wrapping her arms around him.

"Nope!" she grinned, kissing his cheek.

"Delilah! I found her!" Alex and Patrick pulled back from each other as the curtain was drawn back, revieling a flustered Ryan Ross.

"Aw, shit!" Alex cursed. Patrick laughed as Ryan quickly ran out of the room, calling for Delilah.

"I suggest you run...." Patrick smiled. Alex quickly jumped out of the bunk, grabbing Patrick's hand.

"And you're coming with me!" Alex smirked, pulling Patrick out of the doorway, running into Delilah. "Fucking shit!" Alex yelled as Delilah smacked Alex with her hand.

"You don't steal someone's personal journal and read it aloud to 7 male idiots!" Delilah yelled angrily before Ryan wrapped his arms around her waist, restraining her. Alex held the side of her head as Patrick also held her waist; knowing Alex, you never know what she might do.

"I'm sorry, Delilah!" Alex whimpered. "And for the sake of my IQ count.....Will you stop hitting me in the head?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
lol
I don't do mushy crap, i'm horrible at it.
And, I finally got my Fob messenger bag today!!!! Squeee!!!!!!!
And like Delilah did......
I'M DATING FUCKING PATRICK MARTIN STUMP!!!!!!!!!
In a fanfiction of course, lol