Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"We're Soaking Wet!"

"Delilah!" Patrick called, running after her. Alex had just went to the bunk area to go to sleep, and Ryan was talking to Brendon about something for Panic! Delilah turned around.

"What, Patrick?" she asked. Patrick waved his hand wildly to tell her to keep quiet.

"I need your help, I need to do something really special for Alex tomorrow, but I have no idea what." he admitted. Delilah smiled at him.

"Easy, just, uhm....Damn it, I don't know either!" Delilah cursed. Patrick sighed.

"Damn it all...." Patrick sighed, taking his hat off and running a hand through his hair. Delilah smirked.

"Wait, I got an idea...You owe me big, Stump." Delilah said and began to tell Patrick her idea.
----------------------------

Alex lay sprawled on the couch, her feet propped on Pete's lap, her head on the arm rest. "Will you get off of me?" Pete whined. Alex shook her head, watching Fall Out Boy's video for Dance, Dance.

"Shut up, I'm trying to watch you on TV, here." Alex grinned cheekily. Pete crossed his arms and began mumbling something.

"'Get off the poor man, Alex." Brendon said, walking into the room and sitting down on a chair. Alex pouted and moved, so she was in a sitting position beside Pete. Pete snatched the remote from Alex's limp grasp and quickly changed the channel.

"What the hell was that for, Pete? I was about to see you make a fool of yourself!" Alex whined, trying to grab the remote from Pete, failing miserably. Pete held the remote far above Alex's head.

"I've seen it, and performed it, so many times it's stuck in my head!" Pete explained, tossing the remote to Brendon. Alex groaned.

"So not fair...." Alex muttered as Spencer and Joe ran into the room, both of them soaking wet.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Brendon asked, taking a bite of of his cookie.Joe glared at Alex before replying.

"Patrick, Delilah, and Ryan started this huge water fight outside!" Spencer explained before Joe had a chance to. The bus had stopped for the day, seeing as they were already about a 20 minute drive from the venue, and the show wasn't until later tonight.

Alex's smile fell, "And they didn't invite me? The bastards!" she cursed. Joe, Pete, Brendon, and Spencer all stared at her.

"You do know they're tormenting Jon, and Andy, and you don't care? Your boyfriend, your best-friend and her boyfriend?" Pete demanded. Alex shrugged, then jumped off the couch, pushing past Joe and Spencer and running out of the bus. She saw Andy and Jon hiding behind a tree. Patrick and Ryan were armed with Super-Soakers, and Delilah was watching from a fold-out chair.

"Help us, Alex!" Jon whined, ducking behind the tree as Ryan aimed the water at him. Alex laughed and shook her head, running over to Patrick.

"No way in hell." Alex laughed, hugging Patrick quickly. Patrick grinned at Ryan.

"Told you!" Ryan sighed and pointed the water gun at Patrick, soaking his black shirt. Alex squeaked and hid behind Patrick.

"What now, Stump?!" Ryan taunted. Patrick laughed and aimed the water gun at Ryan. Alex dodged the line of fire and walked over to Delilah.

"What started this?" Alex asked, taking a sip of Delilah's soda. Delilah snatched the soda back and took a sip before replying.

"Ryan found the water guns in the trunk-like-thingy and Patrick took one from him." Delilah said. Alex nodded then let out a noise as Patrick hugged her from behind, his clothes soaking wet also.

"Patrick! You're fucking wet!" Alex yelled, trying to push him away, but seeing as Patrick was stronger than her, that didn't work out so well.

"I know!" Patrick laughed in her ear.

"Help here!" Jon wailed.

"We're soaking wet!" Andy added.

"Shut up! Trying to be nice to my girlfriend here!" Patrick retorted.

"When you're soaking wet..." Alex added, grinning