Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"THINK NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO TURN OFF MY CHARGERS!"

Delilah and Alex sighed at the boredom. The bus was silent. Pete had the bright idea of bringing the water gun fight inside...destroying the Xbox. So, without Guitar Hero, Halo, Splinter Cell, and Rock Band; everyone decided to send Brendon on a quest for Nintendo 64.

As everyone sighed and groaned, there was a knock at the door, "DOOR!" Spencer yelled, being the idiot he is. Delilah and Alex looked at each other before getting up and sprinting towards the door.

"MARIO KART!" Delilah yelled as soon as she opened the door, expecting Brendon. Instead, there was a girl, a bit older than them, standing with a bag.

"Um...Can we help you?" Alex asked.

"Hi! You must be Delilah and Alex...I'm Ray, Andy's girlfriend." Ray greeted.

"OH!" Delilah smiled, "Come in! Sorry, Pete broke the Xbox and we sent Brendon for Nintendo...So I thought you were him." She grinned. Ray laughed.

"Ray!" Andy greeted, lifting his girlfriend off her feet and placing kisses all over her face.

"PDA!" Alex screamed, covering her eyes.

"Hun, me and you do that too." Patrick informed her.

"Oh yeah..." Alex trailed off, uncovering her eyes.

"So..." Ryan trailed off, bored out of his mind. Delilah gasped.

"WHAT DAY IS IT!" She demanded, holding Pete by the collar.

"Um...Sunday." He answered.

"AHHH!" Delilah jumped over the couch and grabbed the remote from Joe and changed the channel.

"Hey! I was watching Naruto!" He protested. She turned to him and glared.

"Joe Trohman, do you want to die young." She demanded in a low voice. He gulped and shook his head. Delilah clutched the remote, as if the world were after her, and sat back down next to Ryan.

"What are we watching?" Ryan asked.

"We're watchi-WHAT THE FUCK! YOU HAD THAT!" She screamed at the television. Alex leaned over to Ryan.

"She's a huge football fan. Today the Chargers are playing in the Playoffs." She informed him.

"Oh."

"WHAT THE HELL! THAT WAS A FUCKING INCOMPLETE!" She yelled at the television, causing Pete to laugh.

"I wouldn't laugh. I did that and I still have a scar." Alex told him. His laughing ceased at once and he settled on the couch.

"YOU ASSHOLE! THAT'S A FUCKING FIRST DOWN!" Delilah yelled.

"She knows more about football than me...and I'm a guy." Ryan thought out loud.

"Babe, you wear vanilla deodorant and I'm from Santa Ana, of course I know more about football," Delilah said, not taking her gaze from the television, "YES! GOT L.T! YEAH!" She yelled, clapping as the running back scored. Ryan laughed.

"You should've seen last year when the Bears went to the Super Bowl...." Alex said.

"YES! TOUCHDOWN! THAT'S RIGHT, MANNING, IN YOUR FACE!" She yelled, pointing at the television, just as Brendon walked in.

"Do I really want to know?" He asked, holding a package.

"Probably not...Did you get it!?" Alex asked. He grinned.

"Yup! I got Super Mario Crash Brothers too!" He moved to plug in the new gaming system when...

"BRENDON BOYD URIE! IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PLAYING NINTENDO WHILE THE CHARGERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS, I WILL SCHEDULE A LUNCH DATE BETWEEN MY FOOT AND CHAUNCEY!" Delilah yelled as loud as she could. Brendon's eyes widened before dropping the box and running for the bunks.

"Hun, I think you just scared the life out of Brendon." Ryan said.

"So? He was going to turn off my game! The Playoffs!" Delilah exclaimed, "THAT WAS A FUCKING FLAG! FUCK!" She yelled.

"What the fuck is a flag?" Pete asked, but Delilah was too into the game to pay attention.

"CHINGAO!" Delilah cursed.

"Uh-oh..she's starting to speak Spanish." Alex sighed and pulled out a pair of ear-plugs.

After an hour of yelling, Spanish, and Brendon getting kicked in the balls once, the Chargers won.

"Mother Fucker!" Brendon yelled, "I swear! You kick me in the balls so much it would be a miracle if I had kids!" Brendon groaned in pain.

"THINK NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO TURN OFF MY CHARGERS!" Delilah yelled before snuggling up into Ryan.

"C'mon, let's go to bed." He whispered.

"Ryan Ross...I love you, but I am not having sex with you." She mumbled. Everyone stared in shock, and Ryan's cheeks tinted a light pink.

"I didn't mean it that way!" He exclaimed. She laughed.

"I know." She kissed his cheek before getting up and running to the bunks. He shook his head, grinning, before walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Ryan walked into the bunks and noticed Delilah wasn't in his. She lay in her bunk, not knowing if Ryan would be uncomfortable if she was in his bunk, "Aw...Now I'm gonna be cold." Ryan whined out loud. Delilah laughed and poked her head out of the curtain of her bunk. He grinned. She laughed again and climbed out and dove....I'm serious, She literally dove...into his bunk. He laughed and climbed in and shut the curtain.

Ryan propped a pillow up and pulled out his notebook and a pen. Delilah lay in her stomach, her head turned so she could face him, "What are you writing?" She asked.

"Something." He replied.

"What's something?" She asked. He laughed.

"I'm writing about my day. So I'm basically writing about how you cussed out the television every time Peyton Manning made a touchdown." He smiled. She laughed.

"Hey, there was no way the Colts were going to be my Chargers...Hell No." He laughed and wrote down a few more sentences before shutting the book and putting it under his pillow. Delilah turned on her side so she faced the wall and closed her eyes. But her eyes shot open when she felt Ryan's thin arms lace around her waist and pull her against him, so her back was pressed against his chest. She grinned and mouthed an Oh my god!, "Delilah?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah?" Delilah squeaked, still in her teenie moment.

"Go to sleep." He said.

"Okay." She squeaked again before getting comfortable. He grinned against her neck.

"Teenie." He muttered.

"Fairy." She muttered back. He laughed and placed a soft kiss on her neck before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for the Chargers.
I love football and they beat the Colts today!
I'm just the strangest person...I know =D
GO SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!
xoxogreysceneyou!