Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"I look like a American idiot who can't speak Span

After Delilah and Ryan 'went to bed' *ahem* everyone watched as Brendon finally plugged in the Nintendo. Alex sat next to Patrick and Pete on the couch, Ray and Andy were cuddling on the big chair, and Spencer, Joe, and Jon were sititng in front of the Tv like little kids.

"Hallelujah!" Spencer screamed, getting on his knees and bowing-Come on, bowing?- in front of the Tv.

"Hum hallelujah, just off the key of reason!" Alex said randomly. Patrick looked at her.

"Do you just go into rendition whenever you hear a lyric of a song?" Alex smiled nerviously.

"Maybe?" Patrick grinned and wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulders as Spencer let out a fangirlish squeal.

"Damn it, Spence, you sounded just like an obsessed fangirl!" Pete yelled.

"He actually sounded like Delilah and Alex when we met them..." Brendon added, sitting down on the couch beside Patrick. Alex glared at Brendon over Patrick's body.

"You do know, that appointment is stll very much open.." she said darkly. Brendon meeped and grabbed a pillow from the couch, not-so-descretely holding it over his lap. Spencer, Joe, Jon, and Pete stared at Alex.

"If this keeps going on, were's going to have to replace Chauncey with Bren's middle finger...Like that guy on Tv!" Joe said, clapping his hands together. Brendon meeped louder, hiding behind Patrick, who pushed him away.

"Don't think I'm going to protect you; who knows what she might do to me! I might never get kissed by her again!' Alex laughed at that.

"Maybe not that, 'trick. But i'd think of something..." Patrick's eyes widened in mock horror.

"See? Dude, you got her thinking! That's not a good sign!" Brendon squeaked and dove down to the floor, away from Alex, and still holding that pillow you-know-where.

"So....Alex, how did you and Delilah meet up with these idiots?" Ray asked her, causing a collective 'Hey!' from everyone in the room. Alex smiled.

"Simple really...Me and Delilah snuck backstage, pretending to dancers for Panic!'s act, then for some reason, Delilah made us hide in the Dressing Room closet, then Ryan and Patrick opened the door, and Delilah screamed some spanish at him saying she couldn't speak English, which totally didn't make sense 'cuz I look like a American idiot who can't speak Spanish..." Alex took a deep breath. "Then a few fireworks, some random cursing, and Delilah kicking Brendon in the balls so much she owns them, and me kicking Ryan's so bad he felt like he was giving birth....Here we are!"

Ray blinked, Andy's arms wrapped around her stomach. "Thats......wow..."

Patrick laughed, "Yeah....Ryan was crying on the floor when I cussed him out....Couldn't let Alex have all the fun!" Everyone stared at Patrick oddly.

"See? That is why you don't mess with Patrick when it bother's Alex!" Joe said to Jon and Spencer, whispering.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, I don't know a damn thing about the Chargers,
I do know about the Redskins.....
Who lost pathetically.....
hahahah!!!!!
♥Modern Myth