Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"What Did Delilah Do This Time?"

Alex layed down on the couch of the tour bus, yawning. Delilah sat down on her stomach, causing Alex to groan. "Now, what have we learned today?" she asked. Alex glared at Delilah.

"If you don't get off my stomach, Ryan's going to find out how to take care of his girlfriend from the ICU!" Delilah grinned and moved over to the edge of the couch. "What have we learned?" Alex asked sarcastically.

"Next time, when I say Right, go Right. There will be a time when I say Left, you can go Left" Alex groaned and put the pillow on her head. "What are you doing?" Delilah asked, giving Alex a poke on her side.

"Trying to find the snooze button for you, It's not working." Alex's muffled voice was heard. A door slammed shut and Delilah jumped.

"We Ba-" Brendon's yell was cut short by Patrick putting his hand over his mouth.

"Shut up, you idiot!" Patrick hissed, seeing Alex on the couch, supposedly asleep. Delilah smiled widely.

Delilah got to her feet and whispered in Brendon's ear, "Go jump on Alex." Patrick looked at Delilah, his eyes flickering with alarm. "Ah, she's playing. I was annoying her." Brendon grinned and ran, jumping on Alex.

Alex jumped, unintentionally elbowing Chauncey. "Shit mother-fucker!" she yelled. Brendon let out a load groan, holding Chauncey.

"Oh my fucking God! Delilah finds ways to hit me when she doesn't even hit me!" He whined loudly. The rest of Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco decided to come in.

"What did Delilah do this time?!" Pete yelled, seeing Brendon on the floor sobbing. Ryan whacked Pete upside the head.

Delilah looked up, "Hey, it wasn't me this time! It was Alex!" Alex threw the pillow at Delilah.

"Nu uh! You made him jump me and i accidentally hit Chauncey!" Patrick nodded in agreement. Joe and Spencer rolled their eyes

" 'course Patrick agreed with Alex..." Joe whispered to Spencer.

Ray walked in with Andy, both of them looking flushed. "What's going on here?" Ray asked, Andy blinking in the bright light. Pete smirked at Ray and Andy.

"So, why are you guys so happy, and why's your hair so messy?" He asked. Ray blushed more and Andy glared at Pete.

Alex sighed, "Pete?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Sometimes there are times to think before you speak, this is one of them."
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I know my updates are shorter than Delilah's, but I got a lot of stuff going on
School is kicking my ass.

^^Alex^^