Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"That'd Be A Miracle, Brendon."

“How are you holding up, Pete,” Patrick called over from his spot on the couch beside Alex. Delilah and Ryan were beside them, cuddling as they watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. Pete glared over at him from his spot on the couch, curled up in the fetal position.

“Oh, you know, the usual; sore arm, stinging wrists, searing pain in my area! It’s becoming quite common lately, ever since two people joined our tour bus.” Patrick only laughed and played with the string on Alex’s Clandestine hoodie. Ryan glanced at Alex and Delilah.

“You know guys; I really think he’s in pain. I know, from experience, that a kick from only one of you hurts, Alex,” Alex giggled and hid her face in Patrick’s chest as Ryan went on, “but from both of you, I have no clue how painful that’d be for someone.” Delilah shrugged as she glanced at Alex.

“He deserved it,” they both chimed in at the same time. Jon snickered from his place on the ground beside Joe, Spencer, and Brendon.

Ray looked up from Andy’s lap, where her head had been previously resting. “He did have it coming to him,” she said rationally. She laid her head back down on Andy’s lap as he played with her hair. Pete let out a loud groan.

“Shut up, Pete,” Brendon said without looking away from the TV.

“Hey! Alexis over there broke my bass, and is anyone yelling at her? No!” Alex rolled her eyes at Pete’s comment. “I mean, come on, where’s the fairness in that,” Pete wailed.

“Considering you said that our girlfriends shouldn’t have come on tour, Yeah, I’d say it was pretty fair.” Patrick nodded his head to Ryan’s statement. Delilah stuck her tongue out at Pete.

“So there!” Pete glared at Delilah.

“I have an idea,” Brendon said randomly, causing everyone to look at him. “We shouldn’t have any fights for Twenty-four hours!”

“That’d be a miracle, Brendon,” Alex stated, Patrick, Ryan, Delilah, Jon, Joe, Spencer, and even Pete, nodding their heads in agreement. Suddenly Brendon made a grab for the remote which was in Jon’s grip and changed it to Fuse.

“Dude, what the fuck,” Jon moaned, holding his wrist close to his chest. Brendon waved his hand at the bassist.

“Guys, it’s starting!” Brendon’s voice was weak with excitement; it was close to a fangirlish squeal. Ryan looked up at the screen, his eyes wide.

“No way…” Alex muttered, as the scene on the screen changed to a picture of Brendon getting out of a bed. “That’s not…”

“It’s Nine in the Afternoon!” Delilah jumped up, staring at the TV, grinning from ear to ear. Brendon nodded enthusiastically. “I didn’t know you actually shot the video for it!”
Ryan smirked and laid his head on her shoulder.

“Yup, we shot it just before Tour started,” Spencer explained, his head against Patrick’s leg. Patrick rolled his eyes. Joe looked at the TV for a quick moment before rounding on Jon.

“Those were my Pajamas, Jon! How could you steal them from me?” Jon’s expression was one of totally shock as everyone else started laughing hysterically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I have seen the video for Nine in the Afternoon, and let me tell you, it's their best yet!
-Alex