Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Oh, Dear God, This Won't End Well"

“Alex, if you can hear me, say, you are smarter than Brendon Urie,” Brendon said as they were riding to the hospital. Alex glared at him, both of her hands covering her ears.

“Whatever the fuck you’re saying, shut up before I kick you in the balls so hard Delilah’s kicks will seem like a little kid poking you…” Brendon let out a loud meep and turned around in the passenger’s seat looking out the windshield as Pete drove erratically to the nearest Hospital. Patrick sighed and held Alex close to him.

“Delilah…How many times have that happened before,” Ryan asked her, looking worriedly at Alex. Delilah shrugged and cuddled into Ryan’s side, her eyes wide.

“Don’t know really…” Delilah trailed off. Alex turned around and glared at Delilah.

“You. Are. So. Dead.” She growled, pronouncing each word slowly, and at a higher level than normal. Delilah blinked.

“I am so sorry!” she said hurriedly. Alex tilted her head at Delilah.

“…What?”

“Aw, fuck it, Pete, speed up!” Delilah yelled at Pete, who was stopped in front of a red light. Pete rolled his eyes and drummed his hands on the steering wheel, pointedly ignoring her.

“Oh, dear God, this won’t end well…” Patrick mumbled to Ryan, who nodded his head.

___________________________

“Uh, yeah, you see, my girlfriend was putting mini-marshmallows in Alex’s ears while she was sleeping, and when Alex woke up, she couldn’t get them out.” Ryan explained to the Nurse. Delilah and Patrick were trying to calm Alex down, who was having a slight Panic attack, Brendon was completely freaking out, and Pete was trying to calm Brendon down. So, in short, Ryan was the only sensible one at the moment.

The Nurse glanced at Alex then back to Ryan, “Is there any blood relatives here, or a boyfriend or something?” Patrick raised his hand.

“That would be me.” The Nurse nodded then glanced back at Ryan. “I’m going to need someone to come with me, so I can fill this paper out.” Delilah sighed and got to her feet and walked over to the Nurse and Ryan.

“Hello, I’m Delilah Senners and, I’m like Alex’s sister, I can help you with those.” Delilah said to the Nurse, nothing at all like her usual hyper self. “How long will it take to get the marshmallows out of Alex’s ears?”

The Nurse placed her hands on her hips and studied Delilah, “Well, not long at all. But, what on earth could have possessed you to put mini-marshmallows in Ms. Morrison’s ears?” She demanded. Delilah glanced at Ryan, at a total loss for words.

“You see, “ Ryan began, taking an awkward glance at Delilah before he went on. “Earlier, Alex had kind of caught us in the middle of…Making out…and well…” he trailed off. The Nurse rolled her eyes.

“Nice save,” Delilah whispered to Ryan, who only grinned.

“HELLO? I STILL HAVE FUCKING MARSHMALLOWS IN MY EARS!” Alex yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, but, I'm not really sure of what to write right now.