Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Welcome to World War III"

“Delilah!” Alex yelled loudly in her ear. Delilah shot straight up out of the bunk, hitting her head on the top. Delilah turned to Alex, glaring at her.

“What?” Delilah snapped harshly, obviously angry at being woken up. Alex giggled slightly before shaking her head happily.

“Never mind!” Alex sang and skipped out of the bunks to go play Joe in Guitar Hero. Thank God for Ray, who had enough sense to stop by the nearest Sears and buy another X-Box system. Delilah groaned and laid back down.

Is there something….in my hair…?! Delilah sat up straight in her bunk, hands flying to her midnight black hair. She searching fingers came with something sticky. She pulled her hands to her eyes to look at the sticky substance.

Honey….?!

“ALEXIS LYN MORRISON!!!” Delilah screamed, jumping out of her bunk. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT IN MY HAIR?!”

A loud chorus of laughter echoed in the bus until Ryan came in, looking concerned. “Baby…There’s….” he trailed off, not sure of how to state the fact. Delilah glanced at him, her face flushing a slight red at her boyfriend seeing her look like…whatever Alex did to her.

“Where is Alex…?” Delilah said in a deathly tone. Ryan put his hands up, obviously seeing his girlfriend was about to murder someone.

“She’s with Patrick and Joe watching them play Guitar Hero.” Ryan explained gently. “What are you planning…”

Ryan did not have a chance to finish that question before Delilah stormed out of the living room and looked around for the short hyper-active girlfriend of Patrick Stump. She found Alex sitting on the couch watching Joe beat Patrick pathetically at Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold.

“Alex…C’mere for a second please.” Delilah asked sweetly. Alex took one look at Delilah’s hair and burst out laughing.

“Did Winnie the Pooh have an accident on your pillow, Delilah?” Alex got out between hysterical laughs. Delilah rolled her eyes.

“Ha-ha. Not very funny, you know,” She glared dangerously at Alex. Alex, realizing the danger of the situation, jumped up and hid behind Patrick. Delilah took a step closer, Ryan restraining her slightly by his arms around her waist.

“Now, baby…Don’t do anything you’re going to regret…” Ryan said soothing in her ear. Delilah sighed, calming down. She turned her head to look at Ryan.

“Can you let me go so I can take a shower?” Delilah asked calmly, all traces of her anger erased. Ryan nodded once and released her. She turned and walked back to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

“Think I made a mistake?” Alex asked Ryan, Patrick, and Joe, her voice scared. Joe and Ryan grinned while Patrick’s face took on a look of worry.

“You might want to watch where you sleep from now on.” Joe advised, causing Alex to groan.

"Welcome to World War III, Alex versus Delilah." Ryan whispered to Patrick and Joe, who nodded sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the effin long delay, I got banned from the computer for a few days because something that happened between me and a kid named Ryan at school, and, yeah, school is murder. I'm sorry, this was rushed seeing as Delilah and Ray were angry at me, and, yeah. Sorry, sorry, sorry x3
P.S. I'm having a obsession with A7X, so thats why Beast and the Harlot is mentioned, besides, it's a wicked hard some on Guitar Hero.

-Alex