Red Bull and Skittles Do Not Mix

"Why Am I Always Left Out Of The Hugs?"

Alex helped Delilah up off the ground, she had been pushed down by a tall, ugly looking mad in the mosh pit. "You okay, Delilah?" Alex screamed over the sound of Brendon's magnified voice.

Delilah nodded, "Yeah. Stupid jackass didn't see where he was heading!" she yelled.

Alex shrugged as the song ended and Ryan spoke into his microphone. "Well, it's time for us to head back out onto the road. Don't be sad!" he added as the crowd began to boo, Alex and Delilah included, "We'll be back soon! We have two stalkers in the crowd we need to talk to." he laughed.

Delilah shared a look with Alex as the crowd began to cheer wildly. Brendon took the chance to look for the two girls in the crowd, waving to them. He spoke into the microphone, "So, That's all, folks!" he yelled, doing a bad impression of the Looney Toons character.

_____________

"Ms. Senners, Ms. Morrison." a scruffy looking gaurd said. Delilah jumped around, and would have tackled him if Alex hadn't held her back. "Please come along." he ordered, turning around and without waiting for either of them, walked into a hallway.

Alex shrugged and jumped over the barrier, Delilah following, and walked after 'Mr. Cheerful.'

Patrick came out of a room, Pete and Joe following him. "Hey Alex, hey Delilah." he greeted them. There was a slight flicker of something in his eyes as they looked at Alex before looking down at the floor, the rim of his hat hiding his eyes.

"Hiya!" Alex said enthusiastically, waving.

"Aloha!" Delilah laughed.

"Did you guys like the concert?" Pete asked, removing the hoodie off of his head. "Damn thing is going to give me heat-stroke someday..." he muttered, running a hand through his dark hair.

"It kicked ass." they both said at the same time, starting to giggle.

Joe pushed past Pete and Patrick, going to hug Delilah. "I wanted a hug!" he pouted. Delilah grinned and hugged him back.

"Why am I always left out of hugs?" Alex grumbled.

Pete, being the smart-ass he was, pushed Patrick into Alex, causing him to wrap his arms around her invoulentarily. Alex blushed furiously as Patrick didn't let go. "Patrick....people staring..." she whispered in his ear. Patrick blushed furiously and removed his arms from around Alex.

Pete leaned on the doorframe, mentally giving himself a pat on the back. Was he good or what? Patrick was out of it ever since he saw Alex earlier. Heaven knows Patrick has it bad for that girl.

Delilah walked over to Alex and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to go find Panic, okay?" she whispered. Alex nodded, still blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to leave it there, make you want more. I know, I'm evil, ain't I? Delilah, you can write what you do with Panic! haha.

Happy Fucking New Years People!!!! It just turned 2008!!!!!!
_Modern Myth_