"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"This is the anchor that makes me drown.."

"Mike you're..you're here a little early,don't you think?".

He shrugged,"Jay told me not to leave you alone today".

"I..uh..well thanks but I'm fine".

He breathed out a laugh,"Velair do you even know what you're doing today?".

A cold shiver ran down my spine,"S-Swim".

Mike walked over to the cough,scooped me up and placed me on his lap,"You don't have to be scared you know.Jalen will be there an I'll be there".

I scoffedcompletely forgetting where I sat,"And I'll be in the water.Alone."

Mike picked up one of my hands in one of his,"Want me to go in with you?".

This felt all wrong,not Mike holding my hand but how I felt about him holding it.It wasn't the same feeling I had when Tony touched me,it was different.Stronger?
I couldn't tell,but I felt safe now,protected even.

Mike brought me out of my thoughts,"Velair?Velair did you hear me?".

I had to push it further.It was now or never.

I let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in and leaned into him."Yeah Mike and I'd really like you to be there with me".

One o' Clock On The Dot

Beep....Beep....Beep...

"The monitor hasn't escalated,her heartbeat appears to be normal",Melissa's voice was crystal clear,"She must not be afraid".

An hour ago my doctors had found out that fear was a key factor in triggering my hallucinations.However, it wasn't the only factor.

"Velair,how do you feel?",Dr.Shaw called to me.

I was strapped down to a hard wodden chair.My feet were dipped in a bucket of ice cold water and besides the occasional question from my doctors or my friends all I could hear were distant ocean sounds.

"I..I feel nauseas".

The ocean sounds were shut off and my straps were undone."This obviously isn't triggering anything.Next test.".

I rubbed at my wrists,"I don't meant to bother but why exactly do you want to trigger my 'crazy'".

Melissa was at my side in an instant,"Velair you are not crazy, and we're doing this because we want to prove to you that you can make it past this".

"We only want to help dear",Dr.Shaw finished for her.

I smiled at both,"Thank you both,but if I were you two I'd keep extra guards around.Even I can't control myself".

"C'mon Velair time to get you skimpy",Jalen called from the doorway.

The doctors waved me off.

"Ready for this?",Mike asked when we all stepped out into the hallway.

I grabbed my bag from Jalen,"How about you go get 'skimpy' and let me worry about that?".

He laughed and walked off into the boys bathroom,I walked in the opposite direction with Jalen.

"Sooo...you likey the Mikey?".

I stopped abruptly,"Hah wha?".

She gave me a funny look,"I'm still not very fluent in Velairinese".

The urge to wack her with the back of my hand grew aggresively,"I meant to say 'What are you talking about?'".

She laughed,"You're sooooo fucking complicated,you know that!You don't even leave me clues,how am I supposed to know who you like?!".

I jumped into the first stall I saw available and started stripping."Oh I'm so sorry it isn't as obvious as you and Jaime".

I heard her chokeon spit probably."Me and Jaime!Wha?You're crazy!".

I grabbed my robe out of the bag and pulled it on over my swim suit,"Yes I am but 'I know a fitty when I see one'".

"Stop quoting Georgia's mum.I never should have let you watch that movie".

I tossed the bag at her,"You know you loved Robbie,like you do Jaime".

Jalen's cheeks burned red,"Shut up Mikey/Tony lover".

"All I hope to love right now is the welcome of my non-crazyness".

We laughed and walked out of the bathroom in time to be met with Mike who just had to ask."What's so funny?".

Jalen gave me a pointed look,"Oh nothing".

One Forty Five

Beep..Beep..Beep..

"Velair try to relax,breath in deep, and just let your mind go free".

My breathing was hitching in my throat as I tried to move into the watery abbyss before me.Sure it was only a small pool.The water probably only came up to my waist,but you don't need more than that to drown a person.

"I-I..".

I felt warm fingers wrap around my own,I tore my gaze away from the water to look into Mike's eyes.Never had they brought me such comfort.

"It's okay,I won't let anything bad happen.I Promise".

Something inside me told me to trust him,I listened."Let's go".

We walked together,I felt the wet lick at my feet.My heart wasn't hammering against my chest yet so I took it as a good sign and walked further in.
The water was now at my calves and my grip on Mike's hand was tightening.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to his side,"Calm down,we're not all in yet".

I swallowed and nodded, trying my best to relax.We walked in further still,the water sloshed around my thighs.

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep..

Mike and I finally stood at the center of the pool,we were told to stay away from the edge because it was 'guaranteed' I wouldn't drown.

"Michael,please step away from Velair".

My heart was at my throat,"No!".

Mike gave me a small smile,"Don't worry Velair.Remember my promise?".

I nodded,his free hand brushed a stray piece of hair behind my ear and his lips pressed a soft kiss to the forehead.I watched him swim away from me.Once the feel of his skin left mine I felt myself shift,mentally.

"Velair,where's dad?".

"Velair,what happened to you?"

"Velair,why's there blood on you?".

"Velair,are you okay?".

"Velair,where's mom?".

"Velair,talk to me".

"Velair,please.Please don't be a zombie".

"Velair,talk to me!".


The numb I was feeling in my skull seeped into the rest of my body.I heard the soft hum of the heart monitor escalating and some urgent voices calling to me.

I saw the glorious face of the one person my heart ached for the most in a dazzling white light,I needed to touch him to prove to myself that he was really there.My hands reached out in front of me,my lips trembled and I felt tears cascading down my cheeks.I was losing touch with all reality.

And just before the haze pulled me under,I was able to breathe out these last few words. 
"Jasper,my beautiful Jasper".
♠ ♠ ♠
I have it all planned out..
This will end FABULOUSLY!Comment && Subscribe
Por favor...
Love, Elizabeth<3
P.S. Does anyone besides me think Brody Dalle
is one amazing being?!:D