"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"It seems like you lost your mind.."

Mike

"Hey!We got here as fast as we could,what happened?".

I distantly heard the voices of my brother and the rest of the group.Jalen stood next to me.Our faces turned toward each other,our eyes meeting for a second too long and she sighed.

"They got her to crack and now they're picking around like starving animals",her tone was aggressive.

I placed a hand on her shoulder,returning my gaze to the girl behind the glass."Velair saw someone while she was in the water,she won't let go and come back to reality so they have her in there trying to find out as much as they can".

"Is she alright?",Tony pushed his way forward.

My muscles tensed,"Does she fucking look alright?Look at her!".

I pressed my hand to the cold glass and gazed at the beautiful girl those monsters had strapped down to a wooden chair.

"Mike?",a warm hand brushed my forearm.

I tore myself away from the glass long enough to look down at Leila."You didn't  do this to her".

I let out a shaky breath,"You weren't there".

Jalen appeared at my other side,"I was,this wasn't your fault Mike".

I promised her nothing bad would happen,I was so sure I could have kept her safe.
I faced that beautiful girl one last time.

"Velair..",I couldn't,"I'm sorry".

Turning my back to all of our friends I made my way out of the building.

Tony

"If you want to stay, you all have to be very quiet.Just sit and watch".

We all nodded as the nurse instructed us further.Mike had left 20 minutes ago,seeing Velair now was really upseting him.Vic had tried bringing him back but his attempts fell flat.

"If at some point it becomes to heavy to-".

Leila cut her off,"What exactly are they going to be doing to our friend?".

The nurse straightened out as everyones eyes fell on her,"She's in a state where she's reliving the past in the future.We will only be uncovering it".

"So if you're just going to ask her questions why is she strapped down?",Jaime asked.

"She had a traumatic experience and now that she's older she can react towards that".

Vic broke her sentence,"And violence would be her best choice?".

The nurse piped up,"Good you got it.I'll leave you now,remember to be quiet".

She made the motion of putting her index finger to her lips to add effect before exiting the room.

Jaime couldn't help himself,"Well I think it's 'shh' time".

Jalen was the one to react instantly,"Then shut it!".

We sat quietly behind the thick glass and waited intently for the doctors to walk into the chamber where Velair sat.

"Jasper..",Velair stirred in her seat,"I miss you..".

My heart dropped.Bad enough I had to fight Mike over her,but now this Jasper guy.
I sulked in my seat.

A hand fell on my knee,I looked up at the owner.Jalen.

She must have read my thoughts because she smiled and whispered,"It's her brother".



"Velair?Where's Jasper?".

We watched her sway slightly,"I..don't know".

"Where did you last see him?".

She gripped the arms of the chair,"In Tennessee,where we used to live".

"When?".

The doctors had kept their distance this time,"When..when mother..when mother went insane".

Jaime was tapping his foot nervously,Leila was burying her face in Vic's shoulder.Jalen and I were the only ones actually straining to be closer to Velair.

"Why do you say that?".

Velair almost pounced on her doctor,if it hadn't been for the straps she just might have."She tried to kill me!".

"What happened Velair?On that day?".

Velair shrunk back in her seat,"W-We were alone,f-father and Jasper had gone out.M-Mother seemed different.."

"How 'different' Velair?".

Her hands began to shake,"S-She watched  m-me like a target,never once letting m-me out of h-her sight".

"How did it happen Velair?".

Her hands stopped abruptly,"S-She..she was choking me,and w-when I-I fought back s-she pushed me into the w-water".

"Into the bathtub she has filled,the one for you bath after she spilled the juice on your dress?".

We watched helplessly as Velair struggled for her words,"Y-Yes".

"What happened after that?".

Velair looked up at us,the pain displayed  perfectly in those large brown eyes,"Father came home.."

Those three words were all it took.Velair suddenly wasn't looking at us,she was looking right through us.Her eyes no longer held pain instead they glazed over in fury.

"I didn't kill my father!",she pulled at her straps,"You murderer!".

Her body pulled one way and another,twisting to free itself from the restraints.

"You killed him and now",she let out a sickening laugh,"you want to kill me".

We watched as guards swarmed the room trying to keep Velair in place.That only fueled her anger.

"You can't kill me! You bitter sadistic whore!".

They pulled Velair free of the chair,we watched her fight off her guards.
One caught her from behind and she was forced into a straightjacket.

We watched stricken as they slammed our friend onto the floor,holding a needle above her veins.
Before they injected her, Velair had turned her head to look our way.
She smiled wickedly.

"I'm already dead". 
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Velair..
She really is going crazy,huh?
You'll never see it comming;)
Don't forget to:
1)Comment & Subscribe
2)Eat some YORK!
and 3)Tell your momma and anyone else who'll
listen..about my story

Love,Elizabeth<3