"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"You can't tell the difference between what's real and not.."

Mike

I walked in on a tragedy.That tragedy not being Velair since she was in nowhere near this place.
Leila was cuddled up to my brother on the couch,Jaime and Jalen were curled up on the floor.Tony was also nowhere to be seen.

"Mike?",I turned to look into the swollen eyes of my brothers girlfriend.

I smiled in hopes to lighten the mood in the room,no such luck."What happened?".

She was suddenly very interested in the floor,I saw the glitter of salty tears trail down her cheeks.

"Where's Velair?".

Panic coursed through my veins.I had only been gone a week,only to promote the Whiskeyhands song release.I had to talk myself into going,promising myself that no matter what nothing would go wrong.What if it already had?

"She's at the...cemetery",Jalen groaned.

My heart plummeted.Velair..was at the..cemetary?

"W-What?".

How could I let this happen?I shouldn't have left her side.

"Mike..",no voice could reach me.

"Mike?".

I left her for dead.Literally.

"She's not dead Mike".

I turned towards the voice,Tony was stepping into the house.He looked like shit.Hell they all did.Same swollen eyes,same tear streaked cheeks,same throaty voices,same groggyness.They needed a good sleep.

"She's with her brother,we tried finding him for her but...we were too late",Vic explained.

"She hasn't left his side since",Jalen said standing up while brushing herself off.

My heart wasn't beating against my ribcage anymore.As long as I knew she was safe and still breathing then everything was perfect.Her being happy well that would just be the icing on the cake,huh?

"I..I'm gonna head out for a bit.Need some fresh air",I trudged towards the door but was stopped short by Tony.

"She needs to be alone right now".

That didn't mean shit to me.If she wanted nothing to do with me then I would have to hear it from her and only her.

I pushed him aside and continued out the door,"Everybody needs somebody sometime".

Velair

"I can't believe you're dead".

So I'd been spending all my time at the cemetery lately,not as scary as it sounds.
Actually it's been one of the most pleasant experiences I've had in a while.

Look at me,sounding like Dr.Shaw.Who am I joking?I'm having the time of my life at the cemetery!

Speaking of Dr.Shaw,I definitely needed to pay him a visit.That stupid anklet was seriously starting to get on my nerves.Do you have any idea what it's like to shower with a tazer on your leg?It's pretty impossibly possible.

"So..how's the dead life?",I leaned back against the nameless gravemarker atop the hill.It had since been my favorite seat,I had a beautiful view of the sunset.I knew Jasper loved it.

"Have you seen dad?",it came out a whisper but I was sure my brother had heard me,"I have,he told me to be careful.Know what he means?".

The wind blew my hair in my face,I had never been so grateful.The heat was not helping my hallucinations which after actually talking to my father I was having high doubts about.

"He says mom's still out there and that she still wants to..hurt me?".

I felt an odd tickle in my throat and suddenly I was giggling,"I remember you used to call her Mommasaur and you'd follow her around going 'roar'.She hated that!".

I felt silly,here I was sitting against a headstone talking to my dead brother.For some odd reason I found that extremely hilarious and suddenly laughter was echoing throughout the entire cemetery.

Mike

The sky was as gloomy as the mood back at my house,the days were mourning for Velair.
Hell I would have been too if I wasn't so busy looking for her.

I finally reached the bricked archway,the black metal gates swung open.I,like most people,wasn't a fan of the cemetery.I wasn't afraid of being there but I wasn't exactly ecstatic about it either.

"Fuck..",I breathed out a shaky sigh and walked forward.I listened intently to the gravel crunching under my feet trying my best to ignore the fact that I was surrounded by dead people.

You're not looking at them Mike,just pretend you're at the park or something.Yeah,you're at the park..and there are...headstones everywhere?!

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard laughter coming from just beyond me.It was Velair.
That got me to start running up the hill.

"Velair?!",I called.

Her laughter echoed throughout the open landscape.I was sure to never forget that wonderful sound.I found her laying on her back next to an unmarked grave.She was laughing like she didn't have a care in the world.

"I wish..you hadn't..died..",she choked out in between laughter.

She caught a hold of herself when she saw me standing a few feet away."H-Hey Mike".

My smile never faltered when it came to her,"Safe to say you're crazy now?".

"No!",she glared playfully at me as she wiped a stray tear from under her eye,"I can't laugh with the corpses?".

I shook my head,"Normal people don't do that".

"Being normal is overrated".

I chuckled and tucked a  stray strand of hair behind her ear,"True and then I might not be so into you".

Her cheeks burned red,"I want you to meet someone really important to me".

Uneasiness bubbled up inside me,I wanted to meet someone that truly mattered to Velair but..well I just didn't feel comfortable talking to someone six feet under.

Luckily that wasn't the case here.

"Jasper",Velair held out her hand behind her,"This is Mike".

The wind blew fiercely,"Mike this is my brother Jasper".

A dark figure appeared behind her,his hand winding around her own outstretched one.The color drained from my face and my breath hitched in my throat.This couldn't be happening and yet it was.

"It's nice to meet you,Mike".
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally saw The Rocker,
yes I'm that lame...ehh
But I gotta say Teddy Geiger is sexy!!
Those eyes broke my zipper...hehe ;)
So..story news:Sequel or no Sequel?
It's a bit soon to think about that..I think so!