"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"As if I hadn't told you yet,never trust a Southern boy.."

Jalen

I love Velair,with a passion only a mother could have for her child.A sister for a sister,and a best friend for her other half.I love seeing her smile,hearing her laugh,watching her face light up whenever things are 'just right'.

So why is it that no matter how happy Jasper is making Velair,I can't help but feel nothing but suspicion towards him.
Jealousy,perhaps?
Not even close.That story he tried to sell us about how he supposedly faked dying to escape his mom and find her was nothing but bullshit to my ears.
Velair,however,never seemed happier and I wasn't about to destroy her happiness with a gut feeling of mine.
I was just going to wait him out.

One day he'll slip and I have a feeling that day will be soon..

Velair was out with Mike today,he had offered to take her out for ice cream and her being the child that she is,well she couldn't resist.I myself was actually getting used to the idea that she just might end up with him.
That thought was cut short when I heard mumbling coming from the living room.

"Not a clue.Of course not,I'm better at this than you think.."

I didn't so much as flinch,my back pressed up against the wall as I strained to hear Jasper's conversation.

"What?No..some idiot that's hung up on her.No he won't be a problem.."

Idiot?My throat went dry,I was suddenly very nervous for Mike..or Tony?

"If anything we'll just have to take them out.."

A bitter laugh met my ears,this was starting to be too much.I was thanking my lucky stars that I hadn't put my heels on as I tiptoed back to my room.
I heard the phone hit the receiver and a much too satisfied sigh.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when he called my name,"Jalen?You still here?".

Shoes in one hand,bag in the other,I made my way towards him."Uh..yeah I..I'm here.What's..how..what's up?".

Jasper looked at me quizically,"I'm going out for a bit.Are you okay?".

I flashed him a hugefake grin,"Perfect! Well I have to go..work?Yeah,work.Worky work work! Sooo...Bye!".

I didn't even wait for his reply.My feet were already carrying me out the door and down the street.The last thing I saw before leaving was a sickening grin appear on his face.

This isn't good,my gut is yelling at me.Something isn't right and I have got to tell someone..

And I knew just who to tell.

Velair

"What's it going to take to make this lunch a date?".

I turned towards Mike,my tounge still attached to my rocky road ice cream."Wha?".

He laughed,"We'll just say it already is".

My cheeks burned when I felt his fingers entwine with my own,"I..uhh..o-okay".

"Is this okay?",he asked gesturing towards our hands.

I was tongue tied so I just nodded,Mike stopped and made me face him.His free hand came up to cup my face,his forehead pushed up against mine.

"What about this?",his hot breath hit my lips.

I'd be lying if I said my body wasn't reacting well to him.But I'd also be lying if I said I wished it was someone else about to kiss me.
My heartbeat accelarated as his lips brushed my own.Just as we were about to seal the deal my anklet sent a bolt of lighting through me.

"Shit!",I yelped jumping away from Mike.

Ironically the shock that was supposed to calm me down only made my heart pick up speed.Which in turn led to more bolts.

"Velair!",Mike touched my shoulder once and dropped it when a current of electricity ran through both of us.

My heart just wouldn't quit so the current became stronger.
Tears were pricking at my eyes.

"Mmm...MMM",it was all becoming too much.

And just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse a shock stronger than any of the ones before it  ripped through me.

"MIKE!",was all I managed to gasp out as my body went limp and my head hit concrete.

The last thing I was able to focus on was the last thing I needed to see.There she stood,a synical smile on her face and her hand waving to me.

Mother..
♠ ♠ ♠
It's getting close to the end..
For who? Not sure..
As to what I was reffering to the story
maybe a sequel if my ending is shitty!
I'll see:)