"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"You can run, but you'll never escape.."

My muscles clenched and unclenched, my legs pumped.I felt my muscles tightening and listened to the sound of my feet pounding on the gravel.
My sweat soaked hair whipped at my face, but I couldn't stop now.

I was on my 4th lap around the park and I had no intentions of stopping until Mother was permanently out of my head.

Shit, just thought of her! That's another lap.

I passed several civilians, noticing how most of them were children and their mothers.They all looked like cookie cutter families, all perfectly happy and unaware of reality.

Did we ever look like that?I can't remember.Mother never took me to a park, did she ever take Jasper?Mother always did love him more or well at least that's what she said when she..Wait a fucking minute! Ugh stop it Velair! That's a lap for every time you think of the bit..!

"Look out!".

My foot hooked onto something as the rest of my body hurled forward.My world turned upside downliterally and my eyes last caught sight of the ground and tree I made impact with.

"Fuck",I cried out.

My head was spinning and I couldn't make sense of everything going on at the moment.There was dirt on my face,my head lay on the ground.My legs bent awkwardly above me and my back was pressed up against a tree, everything I saw was upside down.

"Are you okay?".

I blinked a few times, there was a girl kneeling in front of me looking mighty worried.

I shook the hair and dirt off of my face before attempting to get back onto my feet "I-I..fuck I doubt it".

She shot me a small smile and grabbed my wrists, pulling me onto my feet.I groaned in pain and instead of letting go she simply hooked her arms under my shoulders.

"Here let me help you", she walked/carried me most of the way to the nearest bench.

Once I was safely on it I turned to her smiling, "Thank you, I'm so clumsy".

She laughed and lightly punched my shoulder, "Well we accident prones have to stick together, I'm Leila by the way".

I took her outstretched hand and shook it, "I'm Velair and trust me I'm the biggest klutz you'll ever meet".

She turned to look at my crash site from earlier, "Yes, I..I definitely see it".

We talked for a while, just getting to know one another.She was very sweet, she almost reminded me of my brother in the way she acted.She was my age too, it's a small world isn't it?

"I bet I could whoop your ass at Guitar He..",her phone ringing cut her off.

She stood up and motioned for me that she'd be back in a bit.
I raked my fingers through my hair and tried my best to shake the dirt off of myself.

Bad luck turns into Good luck for Velair Peyton..hah

Leila came back with an apologetic look on her face, "I'm so sorry Velair but I have to go, my boyfriend gets testy when I go out without him".

I smiled to myself, "It's fine, I better get back too before my best friend starts freaking out".

She offered to drive to my destination which I politely declined.

"Well then I'll catch you later", she pulled my arm out and a pen.

Her number was suddenly etched on my skin.

"Call me whenever you want to get you ass owned",she winked and hugged me goodbye.

I laughed and watched her walk away.
That girl was demented..in a good way.



"Ahh there she is!My dearest best friend came down her to pick me up and carry me away from all my misery", Jalen hammed it up.

I heard chuckles and giggles emit from all around her.

I rolled my eyes, "Who the fuck to I look like? Super man".

"Well in those tight clothes, all sweat and out of breath.We could make it work", she winked at me.

I laughed and stuck my palm in her face, "Baby, I'm outta your league"

More laughter erupted from the people sitting by the counter.

"Anyway..Missy what happened to you?".

I limped over to where she was and demanded she help me onto a stool, which she did.
"I stumbled and rolled and cracked and then there was a Bam!, a Slam!, and a Wham!

She laughed at me, "So nothing new right?Here let me go get you some ice".

Moments later she came back with a baggie of ice, I was too busy playing with my newly found bruises to pay any attention to her.

Ding,ding

She sighed placing the bag on my biggest bruise, which just so happened to be on my thigh, and walked away to service the people who walked into the diner.

I resumed playing with my bruises and squirmed when the ice started melting and some of the cold fluid leaked onto my leg.
I shrieked and reached my hand in between my legs trying to stop the cold.

"Ahh..ahh..ahh..",I mumbled as the water continued to trickle down my thigh.

"Velair! What the fuck?!".

Oh shit..caught wet handed!

In retrospect, I really shouldn't have crammed my hands in between my legs.Let me point out that that's where they still are!

"Uhh..H-Hey L-Leila..uhh how are you doing?".

Congratulations Velair, you just managed to make this even more awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay: Velair meets Tony next chapter,
Leila helps with that, Jalen is Velair's best friend
and soon so will be Leila.
It's just starting out, I have big plans.
Don't bitch out.
Comment.Subscribe.
Love ya!<3