"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"Cause I stood and watched you define betrayal.."

Velair

I would give anything in the world to be in a pool of water right now.I wasn't anywhere at the moment,not anywhere I could see.Everything was black but I could see a light coming up.

No I wasn't dying and I knew that because I caught sight of...Mike in the distance?!

"Mike?!",I yelled as I ran towards him.

I practically took him down as I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.He laughed and his arms wound themselves around me.

"Mike,what're you doing here?".

I watched him lower me down,his smile turning into a frown."I..I don't know".

If he didn't know and I didn't know well what the hell was going on! I usually only saw dead people in my..oh fuck!

"Mike!Mike what happened?".

He kicked his shoe into the ground,"Nothing..".

I felt tears welling up in my eyes,"Mike, are you dead?".

His wide eyes met mine,you could drown in the fear that they held."I don't know.."

I threw myself at him,my tears bluring  my vision.This couldn't be true.Mike had been perfectly fine before I left.

Before I left...

This was all my fault,something had happened after I left and I might have been the cause of it.
I looked up at Mike.His eyes were lowered in my direction but they were looking right through me.
The emotions I was feeling were overwhelming.

"Oh Mike..",I cupped my hands on the sides of his face and pulled him down so my lips captured his own.

It didn't take him long to react.His hands found my hips and his tounge licked across my lower lip.Our tounges met in fury,fury over not knowing whether he was dead or not.Those feelings lit passion inside both of us,we needed this more than ever.

"Velair",he trailed a line of kisses down my neck,"Where am I?".

What could I say?

"As long as I'm here with you,it doesn't matter".

That much was true.I didn't care where I was as long as I had someone with me and if that someone just so happened to be Mike,well that was just a plus.

His lips brushed mine and as I was closing my eyes a sudden chill ran up my spine and Mike was no longer kissing me.
I opened my eyes and found him laying in a hospital bed,his eyes tightly shut and a dozen colorful wires sticking out of him.

The heart monitor caught my attention,it was still beeping.

"You're not dead".

I walked over to his side.He was definitely in bad shape,some bruising on his face and down his arms.A bloody gauze was wrapped around his middle half.

Oh Mike..

I reached over and wiped the sweat from his forehead.I heard footsteps coming from outside the room but no one ever walked in.
How bad was he?

I couldn't leave him like this and not knowing when I would leave I had to do something and quick.

"Mike,Mike.You have to wake up,you have to open your eyes".

His breath didn't hitch and his heart monitor didn't accelerate.

"Michael Fuentes!You open those eyes right now",I choked back a sob,"Please Mike,you can't leave me".

Realization hit me like a bullet to the head.
I leaned closer to him and pressed a gentle kiss upon his lips.

"Like I should've never left you".


Tony

I woke up in bed..alone.Now that really blew.
There was no sign of Velair anywhere,the room was pretty small nowhere she could really hide.Besides the bathroom..

Of course.

I made a b-line for it."Velair?".

A gruff voice could be heard on the other side but I didn't recognize it.I tried pushing the door open but something was in the way.
Something was definitely off.
I forced the door open and my brain practically blew up.

"V-Velair...Velair's d-dad?".

His body turned to me revealing Velair lying in the water.He wasn't see-through like I would expect a ghost to be.

"Hey boy,you must be Tony.Can't say how great it is to meet ya.The name's Joey".

It took me a while before I was able to outstretch my own hand and shake his.He didn't feel like a ghost should feel either,not cold and well not smoky.

"Hah.Hope I haven't scared you too bad".

Saying I was speechless was an understatement.I shook my head as my gaze returned to Velair.

"I-Is she okay?".

Joey looked down at his daughter,"She's currently not in her body.Her soul is where she'd most like to be,it's a way to face her fear".

I inched closer to the tub,Velair looked like an angel floating peacefully in the water."When will she be back?".

He thought about it before shrugging,"It's up to her.Whenever she's done".

I couldn't help but stare at this man.He looked so young and nothing at all like my dad looked like when I was a kid.He looked well cool actually,like a rebel motorcyclist who smoked in church and drove cops insane.

He caught me staring,"Not what you expected bud?".

Joey had Jaspers blue eyes and light brown hair.They even had the same southern accent.

"You look way too young to he Velair's dad".

He chuckled,"I died young boy,I never got the chance to be older.I'm probably not much older than you".

That surprised me,"I'm 25".

"And I died at the peak of 30.Sucks huh?".

Velair didn't seem like she would be waking up anytime soon.Joey and I spent that time talking and just trying to figure each other out.I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely jealous of Velair and Jasper.
They had the absolutely coolest dad ever.He owned a motorcycle,owned a mansion,had tons of money and all because he had been a famous musician.And all that had been taken away from him at his prime.

"She's still after my baby because she's the only one who knows where my will is.Without it that psycho can't get any of my money",Joey explained.

I laughed,"You call your wife a psycho?".

He laughed too,"She drove a knife through my heart.Literally.I think that's reason enough to call her a psycho".

"Velair told me about that".

I saw him tense up and he looked over at Velair,"I wish she hadn't seen that.It scarred her in a way no child should ever be."

"She never seemed that bad".

Joey scoffed,"Kid,before she met your group she was so cautious.She never and I mean never let a boy get too close to her,which I approved highly of,but that just means she never fell in love".

I couldn't help it,"Why not?".

"She was always afraid to love people because she was afraid that her mother would take them away.Like she did me".

That made perfect sense.Velair didn't like Mike,she didn't like me.She loved us and because of that she refused to get too close to us but somehow we had gotten close to her.I hurt for her.

"I'm sorry.."

I wasn't talking to Joey and he knew that because both of us were looking down at Velair.As if she had sensed someone watching her,her eyes fluttered open.
She took one look at us and shot up,sloshing water all over the floor.

"Dad!".

She jumped on him,"Well it's nice to see you too doll".

She frowned,"No!Dad what happened after I left?What happened to Mike?!".

What happened to Mike?

"Oh..were you with him?".

Velair was on her feet in an instant,her hands clutching her fathers shirt."Listen to me Joey Peyton and you listen good..if my friends are hurt because you told me to leave then you're going to be in serious trouble!".

You could see the flames in her eyes and the white of her knuckles as she gripped onto her fathers shirt tighter.

And he actually gulped."Jasper and your mother hurt them.Mostly Jasper,he stabbed Mike and he's not looking so good".

She let him go,the fury still obvious on her face.
She finally acknowledged me.

"We're leaving.Now!",she turned towards her dad,"And you're going to help me fix this".
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for the one and only Deme..
Only beautiful commentor,therefore,winner and queen on my story!
Pierce the Veil bows down for you (Pretend..hah)
It's all for you,hope you like it;)
Ya'll know the drill!

xoxo
L'Elizabeth