"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"This all began so well.."

"Public masterbation is a federal crime, dontcha know?".

The guys standing around Leila all laughed.

I jumped out of my seat, immediately regretting the stretch of my sore muscles,"My thigh was COLD!".

She gave me a skeptic look,"So you shoved your hands up your vag?".

Jalen laughed from behind me,"Ooh burn! She got you there".

I shot her a glare before turning it on Leila,"I was trying to wipe the water,leaking from the crappy bag someone gave me,away and you walked in at the wrong time".

"I could've rubbed your thigh for you baby",one of the guys around Leila muttered.

She smacked him,"Shut the fuck up Michael!".

The guy who had been previously standing next to Leila offered his hand to me,"Excuse my brother he's a dumbass. I'm Vic, Leilas boyfriend".

I shook his hand,"I am Velair Vagina Toucher".

He looked down at our hands and laughed. I got the hint and pulled my hand out of his grasp, talk about awkward.

Leila picked my ice bag off the floor,funny how I hadn't noticed it fall, and placed it back on my thigh.

"That boy with the big goofy smile is Jaime",she pointed him out.

I waved at him,"I would shake your hand but uhh..yeah".

Jaime walked over to me and engulfed me in a hug,"Handshakes are for pussies!".

Leila pulled me away from Jaime and turned my attention back to the boys,"That's Mike. Beware his pervness!".

Mike swaggered over to me and placed a kiss on the back of my hand,"I'm honored to kiss the hand that touched your pussycat".

He sent me a wink and I couldn't help my laugh.

Leila nudged my shoulder,"Kay calm down, now see that meathead? That's Tony".

Tony.Tony.Tony..my god Tony!

He smiled a small smile,"H-Hey".

I suddenly felt tounge-tied,"H-Hi".

Jalen smacked the back of my head,"C'mon girly, you can do better than that! Where's the Velair charm?".

My cheeks burned, I probably looked like a tomato.
Everyone else was laughing at my mortified facial expression.

"Fuck you Jalen!".

She laughed and ruffled my hair,"I love you too Lari".

Leila cocked an eyebrow,"Lari?".

I groaned as Jalen began explaining,"Lari. I rearranged the last 4 letters in her name to make it sound like Larry because that sounds like a lazy couch potato name and heh if only you saw her in the morning".

All the guys were staring at me, amusement in their eyes. I coughed loudly.

Jalen didn't catch the hint,"She's like this hefty trucker who'll possibly rape me if I don't get out of the way of her and the fridge".

"I am not a fatass trucker! I..you..shut the fuck up! At least I don't snore like one!", I objected.

Jalen pouted,"You told me it was cute".

I laughed lightly,"Baby I was just trynna get in yo pants".

Mike raised his hand and I high fived it,"Hallelujah sister! That's what I'm talking about".

Leila glared at him and turned to Vic,"Is it your turn or mine?".

Vic dropped his head to hide his smile, "Mine".

And with that he slapped the back of Mike's head, earning himself a glare from said person.
I laughed so hard I fell out of my stool.

"Ahhh fuck me!",I saw Mike make a b-line for me,"You!Stay!".

Tony walked towards me, I lifted my hands assuming he was going to grab my wrists and pull me to my feet.He didn't.Lesson learned:children never assume!

He put his hand on my hips and practically lifted me off the ground, actually that was exactly what he did. There I was up in the air, his hands on my hips and my arms resting on his biceps.
His eyes locked with mine and vise versa.

Feel free to take me now..

I blushed at my hormonal thought, my day just wasn't getting any easier and I doubt it would later on.

I heard coughs erupt around us. Let it be known that I was still hanging 2 feet above te air and my eyes were still glued to Tony's.

More coughs.

I snapped out of it first,"Uhh..Tony? You can put me down now".

His face twisted in embarrasment,"S-Sorry".

My feet touched sturdy land and I felt the overwhelming desire to jump on him when his fingers left my skin.

No.No.No.Noooooo!!!!

Jalen wound her arm around my shoulders,"There's that charm I was looking for".

I glowered at her, "I swear if it wasn't for my injuries I'd hurt you".

"By the way how did you get those..'injuries'?", Jamie butt in.

I made Jalen put me back on the stool, "Care to tell my story Leila?".

She laughed and shook her head, "Oh no please, you tell it so much better".

"Wait you were there?", Vic asked.

"Of course, how do you think I met that fine dime piece?",she answered and winked at me.

I laughed, as did everyone else.

"Alright quiet children, Velair says it's story time".

The boys clapped happily and sat down cross-legged on the floor.

"I was running, thus explains my attire, when all of a sudden I drifted off to La La Land and..".

Leila cut me off, "Oh that explains that!".

Jaime hushed her and told me to continue.

I smiled, "Anyway..La La Land and my foot got caught on something.Point being I tripped but in tripping I did this full front flip that sent me flying back first into a tree.Last thing I saw before impact was the ground.Leila found me then and helped me up.I thought it was very sweet so I decided to make out with her and..".

"Hey! That did not happen!", Leila once again cut me off.

Vic grabbed her hand, "Let's hope not".

"Maybe not in real life but it was going on in my head", I winked at her and she giggled.

Mike grabbed onto Vic's shoulders and shook him, "Dude you can totally have 3-sums now!".

Tony yanked him back down, "Dick..chill!".

I directed a smile towards Tony and he gladly returned it.That small gesture made my heart beat 100000000000000000000000x faster than it normally would.

Jaime cleared his throat, "So are you into chicks on not?".

"No, she likes the dick!", Jalen answered for me.

The abruptness of it all made everyone in our group and people sitting near us burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Sorry to disappoint.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tuh..Tuh..Tuh..TONY!
That boy is wonderful<3
If you read at least comment,
I'm getting kind of sad..:(