"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"How trails of thoughts are lost inside the pause around you.."

"Dr.Shaw!Dr.shaw!..please!..help me.."

I turned my back to the door and let my body slump down to the ground, this was becoming extremely unbearable.
My tears fell like clockwork.

For the second time this week I was inside the therapy center waiting for someone to come save me from myself.Once again my hallucinations had gotten the best of me.

Or should I say worst..

The door opened sending my body stumbling backwards, "Velair? What are you doing here at this hour?".

I jolted upwards and grabbed onto his coat, "Dr.Shaw you have to help me! Please help me!".

He struggled to pry my hands away, "Velair what happened?".

I chocked on my words, "Doctor..I-I'm going c-crazy.."

The doctor grabbed my hands to steady my shaking frame and led me to the nearest seat,he told me to breathe deep breaths and wait for him to come back.He handed me a box of tissues before he left and I watched quietly as he shut the door behind him.

Breathe Velair..maybe you aren't going crazy..

Yeah and maybe I'm the queen of fucking england!

W-What?W-Who are y-you?

I'm you dumbass!..well the one with the backbone anyway

W-What are you d-doing here?

Can you stop stuttering for 2 fucking seconds! Jeez! Anyway I'm here because you brought me here..

How did I do that?

You needed reassurance that you weren't going crazy, that's what I'm here for..

So I'm not going crazy?

Hello! You're talking to yourself dipshit! Of course you're going crazy!

Fuck..


"Velair?Velair?Velair...".

I was pulled out of my thoughts and just in time too,"Huh?I'm sorry, what?".

The younger looking woman that had placed the needle in my arm the last time I had come to see Dr.Shaw was once again standing before me, "I've been trying to get your attention for the last 5 minutes, are you alright dear?".

No, I wasn't.I was crazy!

"Um..yeah, I just have a lot on my mind right now",I finally noticed Dr.Shaw wasn't in the room, "Where's Dr.Shaw?".

The woman sat down across from me,"He thought you'd be more comfortable talking to another girl considering your old therapist was a woman as well".

I nodded.Okay, no need for alarm.

"I'm Melissa,in reality Dr.Valsinki but I want you to feel comfortable around me.Since we are going to be seeing a lot of each other".

I nodded again.

She placed a tape recorder on the table, "I hope you don't mind but I much rather record my sessions, it's how I analyze my patients and it is a lot more effective than jotting things down with a pen".

"Is anyone going to listen to this?".

She frowned, "No Velair, of course not.The only people who will ever have access to this will be you, me, and of course Dr.Shaw.No one else, I promise".

Whatever it was,the feeling towards this stranger that were building inside me,I felt I could count on that promise.

"Now tell me.Why are you here at", she looked down at the watch on her wrist, "5:32 in the morning?".

I knew when I woke up this morning, my life was never easy and it wasn't going to get any easier as I grew older.Whether that woman was alive or dead, she would still haunt me in my dreams.Every time I closed my eyes or whenever I stared at the ocean, her soul would forever linger in my fears.

"I saw her..."

Tony

Laying in bed thinking about Velair was evidently getting me nowhere.She had come close to fainting at the beach yesterday.I guess even I couldn't make her feel as safe as I wanted to.

"Hey Tony,you just going to lay in bed all day?",Vic yelled from the living room.

I rolled my eyes,"Is there something out there worth me getting up for?".

"Velair's here!".

I jumped to my feet and sprinted into the living room.

"Told you that would work!",Jaime gloated.

Walking over to him I lifted my hand and smacked the back of his head.He groaned and walked away, glaring at me.

"Awww does Twony have a wittle cwush on Velair?",Leila teased.

I glared at her,"Vic shouldn't your dog be outside?".

Leila shot up from her seat and pressed her finger into my chest,"Listen douchebag, I can make you or break you.Call me a bitch and I'll make sure it doesn't happen!You want Velair then you need me".

I grabbed her hand and tossed it aside,"Who said I wanted her?".

Leila stood there, the glare on her face matching my own.Who the fuck was she to think I needed her help with a girl?

Mike clapping his hands together brought our attention away from each other."Well since it's obvious Tony doesn't like Velair, may I say she's all mine?".

My face twisted in anger,"She doesn't want you!".

Mike laughed,"You sure about that?".

"Shut up Mike",Vic told his brother.

The smirk on Mike's face never disappeared,"Tony took Velair to that clearing yesterday.You know the one where his mom used to take him,right Tony?".

My hands balled up into fists, I was fuming.

"Tony tried kissing her, looked like he was about to and then Velair snapped out of it".

"Snapped out of what?",Leila was no more confused than I was.

Mike turned to me,"You had her exactly where you wanted, but you never thought to think that she might not have wanted to be there in the first place".

Jaime came back into the room,tension was never his favorite atmosphere,"Guys?".

"What the fuck are you talking about Mike?!".

His smirk grew with my reaction,"No one was around, it was quiet and there was the endless ocean.If she wanted to kiss you, she would have".

I gritted my teeth,"You don't know shit!".

"She's not crazy Tony,she just didn't want to kiss you".

No one but me understood what Mike was talking about, he was throwing it in my face and enjoying every second of it.

"Velair wouldn't lie about seeing her mom, fainting isn't something you can control!",I yelled.

Mike rubbed his chin and repeated his question from before,"You sure about that?".

He had gotten to me,that last strike had completely blown me down.He knew that too because he chuckled and walked away.

I wasn't all there when Leila's hand brushed my shoulder,"Tony?Tony, what's he talking about?Is everything okay?".

When I spoke,I wasn't answering Leila, no my head was still clouded with uncertainty.I
was angry,confused,maybe a little desperate.Desperate for some peace of mind.Mike was winning, and this was my answer to him.

"No..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't say much about this one..
mostly a filler:P
Help me spread the word on my story!
Tell...EVERYONE..you know!!