"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"And I still haven't a clue.."

Jalen

Velair had rushed out of the house at 4am this morning, jabbering on and on about how she had to see Dr.Shaw.
Yesterday we had all calmed her down enough to the point where she was sleeping and not fainting.

"Jalen!Open.This.Door.NOW!".

The person on the other side of the door kept pounding it,screeching profanities every now and then.
I yanked the door open only to have Leila fall face flat on my floor.Jaime trailed in behind her.

"How may I service you both?",I asked while closing the door.

Leila sprang up to her feet,grabbed my shirt collar and shoved me against the wall."You know Velair better than anyone else,right?".

"Uhh..yeah?".

"Then who does she like?!".

I was dumbstruck.I had no idea what she was talking about.
Jaime pulled Leila off of me,"What she's trying to say is,is Velair crushing on anyone?".

I thought about it,"How is that any of you guy's bussiness?".

Leila was once again in my face,"Mike and Tony are currently at each others throats.Vic is the only thing standing in the way from those two idiots killing each other".

That explained why Jaime had come with her instead of Vic.Not that I was complaining.

"So let me guess,both boys like her but both can't have her and even if Velair were to say she liked one more than the other would that really stop them from fighting?".

Jamie smiled,"Hah no chance".

Leila smacked him and he growled,"What the fuck is it with everyone hiting me?!".

Leila rolled her eyes,"Jalen please.Pretty please.Just give me a hint".

There was nothing I could say.The only thing me and Velair had talked about, on the rare occassion that she was home and not at the therapy center,were..well memories.

She liked talking about things we did when we were younger,when everything was brand new.

"Look,Velair is my best friend and my sister,so yeah that means I should know everything about her.But right now there are more important things on both our minds".

Jaime grabbed my hand,his eyes begging me."We can't let our band fall apart".

I ran my fingers through my hair,"She hasn't told me anything but my best guess would be..Tony".

Leila clapped her hands together,"Great! Now onto our 2nd problem".

My eyebrows knit together,"What?".

"Okay,Mike has Tony convinced that Velair faked the whole 'I saw my mom' thing because she didn't want to kiss him so-".

I stopped her,"She wouldn't do that, seeing her mom again is her biggest fear".

Leila nodded,"I know but Mike is playing dirty and Tony well he's shy and he backs off real easy".

"He really thinks Velair doesn't like him,and a girl's never gotten to him that bad",Jaime spoke up.

I was going to set things straight,"Okay well tell Tony that I said to stop being such a pussy.If he doesn't show Velair he really wants to be with her then she will end up with Mike".

Leila couldn't stiffle a giggle."Alright Jaime will tell him",Jaime made a face,"Yeah you're his best friend,right?".

Before Jaime could speak his thoughts Velair burst through the door.And she was pissed.

"Fuck.My.LIFE!".

She slammed the door closed and threw her jacket on the floor.A shock because she was usually such a neat freak.

"Velair?".

Her anger was blinding her,"Trying to get myself some help.Trying to find a cure.Treating my like a fucking guinea pig."

She passed by us stomping around,"'Velair it's normal to hallucinate'.'Velair it's normal to hear voices in your head'.'Velair it's normal to be acting like a complete lunatic'.Stupid Melissa!Doesn't fucking know the definition of normal!".

"Velair!",we all yelled in unison.

She practically jumped out of her skin,"Oh fuck!When'd you guys get here?".

Jaime laughed at her,"We've been here, where have you been?".

"Uhh..not here?".

Leila walked towards her,"Yes,we saw that.So why should we fuck your life?".

Velair looked right at me, and we both knew we would talk about it later.I was glad she onlyreally trusted me.

"No reason",she faked a smile,"So to what do I owe this visit?".

Jaime looked down at his bare wrist."Well look at that it's time for that one thing and that one place",He grabbed Leila and they ran off.

"We meet the weirdest people".

I smiled at my sister,"I blame you and your clumsyness".
♠ ♠ ♠
La la la la..don't you just love
a good awkward silence..heh
I know I do;D
there will be a twist and you won't see it coming!Comment.Subscribe.