"Revive Me With Just One Touch..."

"I remember the voice of the collector.."

Velair

"And it was not your fault but mine",Mumford and sons blasted from the tv,"and it was your heart on the line".

"Velair,where'd I throw my black boots?".

"Yves Saints?".

"Bingo!",Jalen called from her bedroom.

I walked out of the kitchen,"They're in the hall closet".

I heard footsteps and a door slam,"Woo found them!".

I laughed and walked back into the kitchen,knowing very well if I stayed where I was the tea I was holding would be knocked out of my hand.

Jalen's footsteps hammered down on the wood floor,"VELA-Ay where'd you go?".

"Kitchen!".

She sat down on the counter in front of me,"You ready for later?".

Jalen and I had an appointment at noon at the therapy center.I was going to have to swim today.
Oh Joy
Both of my doctors wanted to test all the things that would trigger my hallucinations.Of course water being the first thing.

I shuddered,"Oh yeah,can't wait".

Jalen placed her hand on my cheek,"It'll be okay.I'll be there,Mike too".

"Mike?".

"He called right after you went to bed and asked if you were feeling better.He seemed worried and you know I can't keep my mouth shut so I just had to tell him and.."

I ignored her rambling,"So he's going,for real?".

She smiled,"Yeah,actually he's going to pick you up and I'm going to meet you guys there".

I felt no relief wash over me and Jalen must have sensed it too.

"I have to get to work and you need to relax.Nothing is going to go wrong",she offered a smile.

I copied it,"Alright".

"Okay be good",Jalen leaned over the counter and pecked my cheek.

She hoped off the stool,grabbed her purse,and made her way to the door.

Before walking out she called back to me,"Mike's going to be here in about an hour!Be ready!Don't do anything I would do!".

I rolled my eyes,"Just go!".

After the door slammed closed,Jalen was never one to make a quiet entrance or exit,I put my empty mug in the sink and threw myself on the couch.
Since the first night of my hallucinations this had been my favorite spot to lay.

"Got some words on cardboard,got your picture in my hand.Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am",The Script sang from the television.

I closed my eyes and sang along,"Some try to hand me money, they don't understand.I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man.I know it makes no sense but what else can I do".

I was so caught up in the song that I didn't notice anyone walk in.

"How can I move on when I've been in love with you".

My eyes flicked open. 

Mike...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's sooo late it's almost funny..
No it's not..SORRY!!!!
I've been hospital riden for the last week
my seemingly harmless cough kicked into
overdrive..still I apoligize I'll be updating more
as a gift to you guys:)
Note:I love Taylor Momsen
The person not the actress.
Love,Elizabeth<3