‹ Prequel: Fame Ruins It

Fame Ruined Us

Nobody Knows

I left the day after Alex's band got signed. I couldn't deal with it. I knew that he would ahve one night stands and cheat on me so I left. I didn't keep in contact with anyone so I wouldn't be tempted to go back. I smiled and just told the boys I was leaving the band even leaving the city. I couldn't tell Valee so i left her a note in the one place I knew she'd look for me. I heard about All Time Low all the time and every time I did it brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't stop crying and I knew it was because I didn't feel at home with where I am now.

Present Day

"Yo Bitch get your ass down here!!" Nikoli yelled and I sighed.

"I'm coming don't get your thong in a twist!" i yelled back and walked down stairs.

"I do not wear thongs!" he whined and I heard everyone laugh.

We had once played truth or dare and he got dared to wear one of Zoeys many thongs for a week. I walked down stairs humming Remembering Sunday before I realized what iw as doing. I felt tears come to my eyes and stoped and took a breath.

Not now Night don't do this you are not the same girl you were!...

I laughed and smiled once I got down stairs and the others didn't notice anything was wrong. I sighed wishing Valee was here she would understand what was going on...

"Ok guys we have a gig coming up so we need the practice," I shouted and everyone got silent. "We will be getting signed soon I can feel it so we have to work our asses off and get this done!" I yelled and they started up on the new song.

After Band Practice

I sighed and flopped down on the couch with my head in Drifts lap. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me and I kissed back. Yes I had a thing going with one of my band members but I didn't care. He was there for me unlike Alex...

I felt tears come to my eyes again as I remembered what he had done to me. Drift didn't notice so I went back to playing with his fingers. He was the guitarist of the band and I loved how long they were. It made me laugh cause they looked like alien fingers. Zoey our drummer was flopped on the floor in front of the couch and fast asleep already, Nikoli our bassist was watching T.V and me the lead singer was about to fall asleep in my adorable boyfriends lap. I leaned up and kissed him one more time and grabbed the old star Wars blanket Valee had given me off the back of the couch.

"Happy birthday night!" Valee yelled in my ear when I woke up the next morning.

"Thanks now can you cool the fuck down I wanna sleep," I whined but she shoved a neon green package at me.

"OPEN IT!"

"FINE IF IT"LL SHUT YOU UP!!"

I opened the package and giggled at the blanket.

"Really Valee you know I don't like Star Wars" I laughed and she frowned.

"Well I think you need a Star Wars blanky and now you got one!" she pouted and I laughed.

"I'll keep it forever" I smiled and she hugged me


I felt a tear slip down my cheek at the memory and Drift wiped it off.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Headache," I quickly answered so he wouldn't know.

"do you want some meds?"

"I'll be fine just let me sleep," I sighed and closed my eyes covering up with the blanket.

I hadn't told them about ATL or BOU so they just thought I was some random girl who wanted to join a band. They didn't know about Alex or the things that happened. Nor did they know about Valee my bestfriend. I hope they'd never find out because I wouldn't be able to explain it without breaking down.

The last time I broke down was when I started to wear only long sleeves to cover the scars. they couldn't know about what happened to me or why I was here. I was still in Baltimore just no where near Valee and Alex. If they knew where I was I doubt they would ahve left me here like this. Unhappy and alone...
♠ ♠ ♠
well heres the sequel!
COMMENT!!!!!
I had major writers block for the prequel but now I have major hopes for this!!!

♪♫Kailyn Karnage♪♫