‹ Prequel: Fame Ruins It

Fame Ruined Us

Then There Was Night

Alex's POV

"Tonight is going to be awesome! I am so getting in her pants!" I said while eating my burger.

"Alex, could you be a little bit less of a horny bastard? I don't need to hear you talking about getting in girls pants… It's gross! Plus, use a napkin!" My sister is such a party killer. Ever since Night left she's been pretty depressed and she completely hates when I talk about other girls.

"I'm a dude, dudes like sex. And no! I will eat my burger with no napkin. It makes it taste better." I announced while shoving the rest of my burger in my mouth.

"Your gross." She said as she stole one of my fries. I just gave her a huge smirk and continued on about this hot singer.

"I bet she's got a tongue ring! All hot girls should have a tongue ring, makes bl…." Valee shoved the rest of her burger into my mouth.

"No sex talk at the table!" Jack spoke for Valee.

We continued our dinner in silence. It was kind of odd eating out with everyone. They were all together… I wasn't together with anyone.

*****

We pulled into the venue where I would finally get to meet the hot singer from our opening band. Valee turned off the Van and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked while resting his hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know. I'm just getting a bad feeling about this.." Was her response.

"Well I'm not, Lets go!" I said trying to make the mood better. We walked into the venue and to a table in the back. We ordered our drinks and talked while we waited. Ten minutes go by and the stage becomes dark, smoke filled the stage and then the band ran out. Lights were flashing all around the stage and then blue neon lights filled the stage. That's when I got a good look of.. "Night!?" My jaw dropped. I couldn't react.

Valee stood up and said "I can't do this." And ran to the bathroom. Jack started to follow and so did Nicole and Haylee. I was frozen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, college has taken it's toll on me yet again.
I hope you enjoy! ":D