My Happy Present.

One.

*Flashback-- 3 Years ago*
"A break?"

"Look, I know we have been together through a lot, but...I miss my old life"

"You mean, you miss being a man-whore? You miss sleeping with sluts? You know what? Fine!" I reached over to grab my bag, which was laying on our his couch.

"Kay! Karen that's not what I meant!"

"You know what? Fuck you! I hope you have a great tour Brian, cuz I will sure as hell have a better life without you."

I slammed the door to our, well now his house and made my way to my car. Yeah I'm sure I look like a bitch right now, but I can't let him now he hurt me.

"He wants sluts, he can have them. I will have the family I have always wanted, even if it means it won't be with him.

How the fuck do you do that?

I have been with him through a whole lot of shit!

I was one of the first fans A7X had, I was with him when no one believed in them. I was the one who would beat the hell out of people when they criticized him!

And yet, he needs a fucking break?

I hate him so much right now!"

I sped off towards my house before he would try to come out here and 'talk' to me again.

Before he could see the tears in my eyes.

"Baby, I think Kara wants some ice-cream"

I chuckled as I saw my baby girl, almost 3, attempting to drag my husband towards the ice-cream parlor.

"well what Kara wants, Kara gets right?" I reminded with a smirk.

"Oh Fine! You win you munchkin"

He came over to peck my lips and then finally let Kara take over their journey.

"Bye muchikeen"

"It's munchkin honey" I laughed as my daughter tried copying Jacob's previous words.

You may wonder why I didn't go with them right?

Well right ahead is the park I used to come to all the time, and I haven't been here for a while, I just thought I'd stop by and take a stroll down memory lane.

*Flashback*

"Kay?"

"Bri?" I mocked his tone only to have him roll his chocolate brown eyes playfully at me.

I chuckled and pecked his cheek making him grin in return.

Brian and I have been friends since diapers. We are what people call, 'bestest friends for ever, and motherfucking ever!' Yeah, that's us.

Problem, I love Brian.

As In love, love.

The, 'I want to have your kids' kind of love.

I'm sure he doesn't feel that way though, he just sees me as his best friend, hell as his sister probably.

Ew, incest.

"Earth to Karen!"

"Huh?

"I've been calling your name for the past hour!"

"Liar! we've been here like 10 minutes tops" I laughed.

"Oh shut up you know what I mean!"

He attempted to hit my shoulder, but since he had his head on my lap, it was kinda hard.

If you were to walk by, you would have thought we were going out or something.

I honestly think we looked cute together, those are our friends exact words.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you something."

"Yeah?" I asked, fear obviously evident in my voice.

"It's nothing bad silly!"

By now he was sitting in front of me.

He gently picked both my legs up and placed each of them on his thighs, so we were really close to each other.

"You know how we have known each other for a long time?"

"yeah" I answered once more, it was just shakier this time.

"Well, oh how do I say this, umm, I kinda, well I shit, umm, well..."

"Dammit Syn, kiss her already you little shit!"

I snapped my head towards were the voice came from and saw all of our friend there.

Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny, Val, Gena, Leana, and Lacey.

But, those words came form Jimmy, how did I know?

One, I know his voice, and two, the smirk on his face said it all.

"Shut the hell up Rev!"

"Um, what th-" my sentence was cut short by Brian's lips on mine.

It would have been nicer to say, 'shut the hell up', but this feels better.

"Um, yeah what the hell?" I asked as I pulled away, only to laugh once more as his lips were still puckered and his eyes were still closed.

"hey! Don't laugh this love struck jackass!"

"Thanks, Zacky really, but you not talking would have been better."

"No prob."

"Yeah, what I was trying to say was that I really like you, and would you go out with me?"

"Would I? Hell yes I would!" I pounced on him and kiss him once more, more forcefully this time though.

"Whoa! No fucking yet kiddies! I don't want to be an auntie at 16"

I flipped Leana off and I felt Brian do the same.

I had a smile plastered on my face when I noticed I had reached the every special swings.

I crouched down and found what I was looking for.

Vengeance & Gena
The Rev & Leana
Shadows & Val
Christ & Lacey
Syn & Kay<--(Someday)

I laughed at what we had done that day.

We were 13 and all of the current couples were going out, except Brian and I, so they decided to write it out under the seat of this special swing.

All of them thought Brian and I belonged together therefore Val and Matt wrote our names down and wrote someday next to it, causing Brian and I to laugh, we just saw each other as brother and sister after all.

"Excuse me, do you know where we can find a ice-cream shop by here?"

I sighed at being disrupted and turned around.

"Yeah, if you-- Val?"

"Oh God! Kay!"

"Kay? As in my whore?"

"Kay!

"Where? Ah there!"

"Shit."

I found myself surrounded by my old girl friends, which meant...

"Who the hell are you crushing? Another innocent passer-by?"

"No! It's Karen!"

By now all them had picked me up off of the ground, and they were showing me off as if I was some kind of trophy.

"Kay?"

Now, I know the others are busy screaming my name, but the only voice that caught my attention was Brian's soft whisper.

"I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Hey Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, Haner" I greeted hugging the first four.

"So, finally back in Huntington?"

"We are on break right now, so you can say that."

"Ah."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well-"

"Mommy! Jacob bought me ishe cweam!"

"It's 'ice cream' baby" I laughed at my daughters twinkling chocolate brown eyes.

"Kara has scarred the ice cream man" huffed Jacob.

"Really? What did she do?" I asked kissing his cheek as he picked up Kara to hand her to me.

"I rather not mention it in front of your friends, Kara may scare them off too"

"Oh right. Jacob, this are my old friends, Jimmy, Leana, Zacky, Gena, Johnny, Lacey, Matt, Val, and Brian"

"Brian? As in The Brian?"

"yah."

"Guys, this is Jacob and Kara, my husband and daughter"

The look of hurt on Brian's face was unbearable, but he knew I wanted a family, and he was the one that decided to break it off, not me.

"Wow, daughter! She is so adorable!"

"Thank you Zacky" I smiled as he reached for her, and she quickly accepted.

"Want ishe cweam?"

"Oh yeah, I would love ishe cweam"

"See mommy! It is ishe cweam"

"Already corrupting my baby girl Zack. You bad influence!"

"Hey, you Can say that when she comes back with piercings and stuff" he smirked.

"Oh he-heck no! Gimme my girl back!"

All of them chuckled as I huffed, and Kara stuck her tongue out at me.

Brian was right next to Zacky, and apparently Kara noticed because she reached her small arms at him, so he could hold her.

My breath got caught on the back of my throat, what if someone notices?

He smiled and looked at me asking for permission, at which I just shrugged.

Once they were so close to each other, the similarities between both of them were undeniable, apparently all of them noticed, except him, as all of them were staring at me, their eyes questioning me.

"Mommy, he looks like daddy"

"Shit" I hissed quietly cursing my daughters' smart genes.

"I don't look like Jacob honey."

"Jacob is not my daddy silly" she grinned, his famous lop-sided grin.

"He's not?"

"Okay that's it. Kara we're leaving."

"But-"

"No. Jacob, please take her."

He nodded and took her towards the ice cream parlor once more.

"Um, well yeah I'm leaving now, nice seeing you all."

"Kay? What's your daughter's full name?"

"Kara Brianna Scott she has Jacob's last name, cuz her daddy doesn't know he has a daughter" I explained and answered Brian's question.

They briefly hugged me, even Brian. And Val quietly whispered something in my ear.

"She's Brian's isn't she?"

I smiled and started walking back, away from the love of my life, and my friends, my happiness.

"What would be her full real name?" Brian asked again, he probably needs confirmation to what he is already figuring out.

"Kara Brianna, Kara Brianna Haner"

After i said that I ran, ran back to my new family, leaving the past where it belongs and ran towards my present, my happy present.
♠ ♠ ♠
...so yeah.

Comment?