Status: DONE.

Oh, How Could I Forget?

Let's Drink To Feelings Of Temptation.

Nodding my head eagerly, he smiled and took my hand. I smiled back, a ridiculous toothy grin. On our way out onto the floor, I looked around for any of my friends, but saw no familiar faces. But I didn't have time to think about anyone else, really, and I didn't have the mind to think about anything but what exactly I wanted to do.
At this point, I just gave into the booze and let it control everything. My hips moved against his and I felt his hands on my waist, warm through the fabric. Eventually my arms made my way around his neck, and I messed with his hair every once in a while. I had no idea what I was dancing to, if you could call it dancing.
"What the fuck am I doing, is this really what I call dancing?" I really thought I looked ridiculous, but he apparently was happy with it. His presence alone was intoxicating, and he was bringing out a side of me that I rarely ever let out.
Hours later, maybe it felt like hours at the time, but several songs later, we pretty much all over each other. Normally, I hated PDA in any form, but of course this all went out the window along with my morals as soon as I had one too many drinks. He wasn't a total stranger, and I continued to try to make myself believe that and make it seem like everything was going to be ok. His hands were trying to get up my shirt every once in a while, but that's when I would pull away and shake my head, to get dizzy all over again. He smiled, seemingly understanding, and just pulled me in for another kiss.
"Shit, he probably thinks I'm the worst." I thought after smashing my lips to his. Lucky for me though, he didn't seem to mind and pushed my body to him even more. After a little while, he pulled away, and leaned down towards my ear. I felt his breath on me and shivered.
"How 'bout we leave soon?" I grinned, quite happy that he was able to read my exact thoughts.
"I was thinking about that too! Let's go to my place, my roommate is out of town for a while, and it's just around the corner, sort of." He nodded, and put an arm around me, which I was thankful for because I was scared I was going to fall over any minute.
Once we were walking outside, I knew that there was something else I had to do, but couldn't remember. All that I could really comprehend was that I was going home with a guy like this for the first time. Never have I ever bothered with guys at parties or bars, and my friends and I also had agreed that we would never bring anyone back with us, or leave with anyone, because that just created issues; always.
"Oh! Shit!" I suddenly remembered that I had to get in contact with my friends who were still there.
"Wait, Trace, I kinda have to make a call." I got out my phone and fumbled with the keys. He stopped and watched me mess up the call multiple times before coming over and taking my hands.
"You can let them know later; I doubt they're going to answer the call now, and I doubt they'd be able to hear it. Let's just get to your place." He shot me a crooked smile, and I smiled back at him.
"Alright, let's go." He held onto me again, and we walked a bit longer. Soon, we were inside my apartment, and making our way back to my room, but that wasn't as easy as it sounded. As soon as we stepped foot into the small place, we were attached once more, only this time we were able to do much more about it seeing as how we weren't in public.
His hands were up my shirt again, but I didn't stop him this time. However, I was stuck trying to get his belt undone. "Stupid fucking belt buckle." I thought, really annoyed at him for wearing something like this on this night, of all nights. Thankfully I got it not much later, and we were essentially half naked in moments. My head was spinning, but I couldn't help but smile and I felt his kisses on my collarbone.
"I'm so glad I got that ID."
"So am I." I smiled and pulled him onto me, not thinking about any potential consequences at all. All that was on my mind was how badly I wanted him, and how I couldn't wait for the night to really start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next to last chapter hollaaaaaa :]
I'm assuming people don't really like Trace Cyrus, or they just don't like this story :]
But it's all good <3 I still love the few that give me love.
Maybe I'll just hold off on that last chapter. I wanna be mean.
:] <3
Subscribe?
Comments?Sex with Trace Cyrus?