Perfect Weapon

Perfect Birthday Party

I took a deep breath as I climbed out of Matt’s car and looked at Brian’s huge house; it was Alli’s birthday so of course I would come but I was still nervous, I hadn’t treated them the best lately so I wasn’t sure if they were angry with me or not.

“Don’t worry Ash, you’ll be fine. Everyone understands why you’ve been acting like this” Val reassured me as she led me over to the front door; while Matt and Alli were standing waiting for us.

“Happy birthday girl” I said smiling as I walked past Matt and hugged Alli tightly; she squealed as she hugged me back. I knew that I probably just made her day by coming to her party; I hadn’t really seen anyone apart from Matt and Brian, and that’s only because they both forced me to see them.

“Thank you so much for coming Ashie! I’ve missed you so fudging much, please never leave us like that again. Things aren’t the same when you’re not with us” Alli told me as she linked arms with me and pulled me through the house; once we walked out onto the back deck everyone went silent.

“Ashton!” Selena and Jimmy yelled out as they both tackled me into a group hug; I swear those two are too hyper for their own good but that’s why we all love them to bits.

“Guys get of her before you crush her!” Zacky laughed as he pushed Jimmy to the side and wrapped his arms around me; I smiled as I hugged him back, at least they weren’t pissed off at me for being the bitch that I was.

“Hi” I said as everyone stepped back to show Chase and Sienna; I looked at them both and tried to show them how sorry I was with my eyes. It must have worked because Sienna ran over to me and threw her arms around me.

“I’m so sorry Ashie! I didn’t mean to fight with you, I was confused and hurt” Sienna said as we clung onto each other; we both smiled when we felt Johnny’s arms around both of us, of course it would be him.

“Aww look we’re all a happy family again” Johnny said smiling as he ruffled our hair; we of course slapped his arms and fixed our hair. You don’t wreak a girl’s hair and get away with it; every guy should know that.

“No I’m sorry, I was just upset and I snapped. I didn’t mean to and I hate that we fought like that, it wasn’t us but I just pushed and pushed” I apologized to both Sienna and Chase; he nodded and smiled as he pulled me into his arms.

Finally we were a happy family again well as much of a family as we could be; it was still weird to have everyone together and not have Jayden with us. We’re a family who’s lost a member so it was going to be hard for a while now; Jay was a brother to everyone and he will never be forgotten.

“Let’s get this party started!” Selena called out as she turned the stereo on and started playing Take Me On The Floor by The Veronicas; and that’s when the couples grouped up and started dancing around the deck.

“I’m glad you came today” Brian whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me; I smiled as I leaned back into him and rested my hands on his tattooed arms, I knew it meant everything to everyone that I came.

“I know, I’m glad I came as well. Thank you for everyone, all I’ve been is a bitch towards you but you’ve stuck by me” I said softly as we started moving to the music that was blaring out; I felt a blush form on my cheeks when I saw Matt smiling over at us both, he just wanted me happy and Brian made me happy.

“You don’t have to apologize to me angel, you were upset and hurting. I’m always going to be here for you Ash, I love you” Brian told me as he spun me around in his arms so I was facing him; I looked up at him and saw the goofy smile on his face, the one he got when he said ‘I love you’ to me.

“I love you too Brian” I said smiling up at him as I placed my hands on his shoulders; I leaned up a little when Brian leaned down closer to me. I closed my eyes when his soft lips pressed onto mine and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Oh get a room you two!” Jimmy yelled at us when everyone noticed that we were kissing; of course we barely heard him as we were in our own little world. But we pulled back anyways just to stop everyone from cheering at us.

“It’s about time you guys got together! I told you so Ashie” Alli said winking at me as she danced with Zacky; I knew she would say that as she told me time and time again that we would end up together in the end.

“Brian! Put me down” I screamed when he lifted me into his arms and started walking back into his house; I glared at everyone as they all laughed at us well the girls awed at us which I would have too, if I was the one who was being carried.

“Oh trust me Jim, I’m planning on it” Brian said laughing as he walked inside and shut the sliding door behind him; I slapped his arm for what he said as I caught Matt laughing which was such a good sign.

“What baby? It’s true, I’d love to take you to my room right now” He said smirked as he placed me back down in the kitchen; I rolled my eyes at him but didn’t move from his arms. True was I’d love him to take me to his room; but that was something he won’t know just yet.

“You don’t just say that Brian, especially in front of my brother” I told him as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked up at him; I gave him that firm look that I always give him when he says or acts too cocky.

“Matt’s fine with us angel, we’ve already had that talk ages ago. Besides your my girlfriend, I can say stuff like that about you” He said smiling as he kissed the top of my head; that was the first time he called me his girlfriend and it made the butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

“Who said I was your girlfriend? You haven’t even asked me if…” I trailed off but Brian leaned down and kissed me again which cut me off; I quickly gave in to him and kissed him back as a shiver ran down my spine.

“Will you be my girlfriend Ashton Sanders?” Brian asked as he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine; I smiled a true smile up at him which shocked me, I hadn’t smiled like that since the accident so it was weird to me.

“Of course I will” I said softly as I kissed him again but we were interrupted when Alli burst into the house with everyone following her; apparently she wanted to open her presents now and what the birthday girls wants, she gets.

We all gathered in the living room as Alli started opening her presents; she got some jewellery, CD’s, DVD’s, books, gift vouchers and candy. I gave her a box full of different coloured skinny jeans, a new laptop and an iPhone; which she got so excited about but everyone knew Zacky’s present as the best.

“Baby this is my present to you and I’m praying that you like it. You’ve been my best friend for years now and I wouldn’t change anything that we’ve done, you are the most amazing and perfect woman that I know. I love you with all my heart and soul, you’re my light when I’m surrounded in darkness. You give me the biggest reason to live. Will you marry me Alliby Case?” Zacky asked as he kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring.

“Oh my God… Zacky… I… yes! Yes I’ll marry you!” Alli said as a few tears fell down her cheeks but they were happy tears; Zacky smiled brightly up at her as he slid the ring onto her finger. He stood up and picked her up in his arms; he spun her around in a hug and kissed her passionately.

“Baby it’s okay” Brian laughed as cheers and clapping filled the room but not from me as I was wiping the tears from my eyes; I couldn’t help but cry happy tears, I was such an romantic and that was the most perfect thing I’ve ever seen.

“Shut up, that was so cute and perfect” I said as Brian stood behind me and held me in his arms tightly; I heard him chuckle softly before he kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder. From then on the party continued late into the night but everyone had so much fun; we all eat, drank a little, joked around and just had fun for the first time since Jayden died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit
Alli's Ring

Please Comment!
This Story Got Reported Again! This Time For Grammar/Spelling Errors, Is My Spelling And Grammar Really That Bad?