Perfect Weapon

Walk

“Ashton! For fucks sake can’t you just sit still? You’ve never been this bad before” Selena said in annoyance as she stood in front of me and did my makeup for a photo shoot we were having; but today I was a little pissed off so while she was trying to do my eyeliner, my eye kept twitching a little.

“I’m sorry alright! But I can’t help it, it just happens” I told her as she took a deep breath and as quick as she could finished my makeup; I was pissed off because Michelle had come to the photo shoot. Normally she either stayed on the bus with Val or they went shopping; but no today she decided to come and bring Val with her, not that I didn’t want Val here because I did.

“Today will be fine Ash, all you have to do is ignore her like the rest of us do. She knows she can’t do anything in front of us all, and you’re hardly ever alone so she doesn’t have time to talk to you” Alliby reassured me as Selena straightened my hair; I knew she was right and I doubted that Michelle would actually do anything to me, she didn’t know my feelings for Brian.

“Yeah I know that but she hardly ever comes to photo shoots, all she does is complain that it’s boring and that’s why Brian doesn’t bring her with him” I said looking at Selena through the mirror as she finished doing my hair as Alliby sat beside me; I watched her as she started to pack up all her makeup and hair products.

“I know and Brian didn’t even want her to come, he went complaining to Jimmy after she told everyone that she was coming along. And of course Jimmy came and told me” Selena told me quietly as Michelle and Val walked over to us; I quickly excused myself giving Val a smile before I walked over to Jay and Sienna.

“Right guys, let’s get this photo shoot started then” The photographer, Gavin, said smiling us as we were going first; we were in this amazing rundown old building that will look so good as a backdrop. Gavin positioned us the way he wanted us; which of course was with me out the front with Jay and Sienna slightly behind me.

Then Gavin started taking photo after photo as we moved around and struck different poses; Gavin told us and helped us when we weren’t sure on what to do. Once we were finished with our photo shoot Gavin that it would be a good idea to get some photos of Matt and I; which was fine with us because we loved having photo shoots together.

The way we look is a good contrast and who doesn’t like seeing the Sanders siblings together; Matt has his natural dark hair while I’ve dyed my hair blonde, we both have tattoos but Matt has more, Matt’s taller and muscular while I’m short and petite. But we still had the same brown eyes and the same smile; so you could still tell that we were related.

After Gavin was finished with Matt and I it was time for the guys to do their photo shoot; I stood with Selena and Alliby as we watched the guys. Well Selena watched Jimmy and Alliby watched Zacky; I was tempted to just watch Brian but I thought against that so I tried to watch anyone but Brian.

Built For Sin had just finished playing but I was standing at side stage holding my microphone; I would always go back on stage with Avenged Sevenfold and sing a song with them. Lately it had been Walk because I absolutely loved that song and I loved how I sounded singing it with Matt.

“If you don’t know this song then turn the fuck around and walk on home, Synyster hit this shit” Matt said into his microphone as Brian started playing the well-known riffs; then the venue was just filled with the fans screams and cheers.

“I can’t hear you! I want everyone in this fucking place to welcome my baby sister, Ashton!” Matt said louder into his microphone and that was my cue to run onto the stage as the guys joined Brian in playing; I smiled as the fans screamed even louder as soon as they saw me.

“Can't you see how easily I'm bothered by persistence
One step from lashing out at you...
You want in to get under my skin
And call yourself a friend
I've got more friends like you
What do I do? “
Matt and I sung together as I walked around the stage; I ended up at the left side of the stage where Brian was. He smiled at me as he played the song flawlessly; I stood beside him as I kept singing while Zacky joined us by standing on my side.

Once the song was finished I waved to the fans before I ran off stage and over to Alliby who was waiting for me with a towel; I thanked her as I wiped the sweat off my face which also took off some of my makeup, but at that point I couldn’t care less.

“You were amazing out there as always, and I saw the way Brian kept glancing over at you” Alli said smirking at me; I rolled my eyes and shook my head a little. Alli was known for being a match maker and she has taken it upon herself to get me and Brian together.

“Thanks Allie but Brian was not glancing over at me, he was most likely just looking around or looking at the guys” I told her as we walked through the backstage hallways of the venue; I always had to have someone with me if the venue had a lot of hallways, I tended to get lost a lot and then Matt would freak out.

“Whatever you say Ashie, but I know what I saw. Besides you two need to get together, no one besides Val likes Michelle and that’s only because their twins. You and Brian would be so adorable together” Alli said smiling at me as we walked out the back door and over to the Built For Sin bus; I was in need of a shower before we hit the road again.

“Personally I just think you’re seeing things or you’re going crazy, we all know that Brian loves Michelle so he’s not going to be leaving her anytime soon” I said as I opened the buses door and walked on with Alli right behind me; she slapped my arm for the crazy comment before she made herself comfy on the couch in the front of the bus.

I grabbed some fresh underwear, my pajamas and shower things; I walked into the small bathroom and undressed before I stepped into the shower letting the warm water wash away all the sweat. I washed my face and body before I stepped out and dried myself off; I put my underwear and pajamas on before I let my hair out of its bun, I brush my hair and then I brush my teeth.

By the time I had done my night time face routine I could hear that Sienna, Jay and Chase were now on the bus; I walked back to my bunk and put my things away before I walked to the front of the bus. I waved to Alli who was just heading off and back to the Avenged bus; the four of us sat at the booth for a band meeting, we always do this after a show because it gives us time to talk about the show and how we thought we went.

After that we all headed off to have some alone time while Chase started driving us to the next city; I chose to get into my bunk and get on my laptop for a little bit. I got comfortable in my bunk and signed into the Built For Sin website; I read through and replied to as many messages from the fans that I could before I felt myself start to get tired. So I placed my laptop away and yelled my goodnight to everyone; I closed the curtain to my bunk and snuggled into my bed letting sleep overtake my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Stage Outfit And Pajamas

Please Comment!!!