Perfect Weapon

Hotel Room

“So if it’s alright with you guys, I think I might come visit you all!” I said into my microphone as we were able to play the second last song for the night; this was normal for me on this song, I would go out into the crowd to play well I would stand on the little stage in front of the sound desk.

I smiled when the crowd started to scream even louder as I encouraged them; I held my guitar to my body as I walked off the stage and got surrounded by four of our security guards. I walked through the hallways until I went through the door that lead me into the crowd; the guards circled me as we pushed our way through the fans.

“Wow our fans are so fucking gorgeous” I yelled into another microphone as I stood on the second stage; the fans that were closer to me all rushed over leaving a line in the crowd, I laughed as I waved to Sienna and Jay as they stood on the main stage.

“Alright for this next song I want everyone in this room to sing along with me, I know you all know this song so no excuses for not singing” I said looking around the room as Jay did a beat on his drums; Sienna positioned herself behind her microphone and got ready.

“ You’re too loud, I’m so hyper
On paper we’re a disaster
And I’m driving you crazy
It’s my little game

I push you, and you push back
Two opposites so alike that
Every day’s a roller coaster
I’m a bump you’ll never get over

This love (love)-hate (hate) relationship
You say you can’t handle it
But there’s no way to stop this now
So shut up and kiss me

Kick (kick), scream (scream) call it quits
But you’re just (just) so (so) full of it
Cuz it’s too late, to close your mouth
Shut up and kiss me

So shut up!
So shut up!”
I sang as I played my guitar to our song Shut Up & Kiss Me; I smiled when I the room was not only filled with my and Sienna’s voices, but the whole crowd sang loudly along with us.

I changed into my pajamas once I had a long hot shower in my hotel room; I scrubbed my body with my strawberries and cream body wash so I was clean from any sweat, then I washed my hair twice just to make sure it was clean.

I toned and moisturised my face before I quickly blowed dried my hair and left it natural; I pulled on my slippers and grabbed my room key before I walked down the hall to Brian’s room. We there the only ones who were still at the hotel; Jay and Johnny had gotten hungry so everyone went to grab something to eat before bed.

“Hey angel, come on in” Brian said smiling once he had opened his door and stopped me from repeatedly knocking on his door; he stepped aside and I walked into his room which looked exactly like mine, just like every room on this floor seeing as I had already seen Matt and Val’s room.

“So you wanted to talk?” I said slowly looking up at him as I thought of everything that he could say to me; everything that popped into my head as horrible and ended with us losing our friendship, if you haven’t noticed I tend to over think everything.

“Yeah I did, look about the other night at the club. I just wanted to apologise if I made you uncomfortable or if I made you feel weird around me, I really didn’t mean too” Brian said softly as he stood in front of me; I looked up at him noticing his eyeliner was gone which made he too had taken a shower.

“Oh no you didn’t, you don’t have to apologise Brian. I mean we were both drinking and things happen, everything’s fine really” I focused myself to tell him when all I wanted to do was tell him how I felt; but I knew that I couldn’t so I bit my tongue and kept it to myself.

“No Ash, everything is not fine” He said quietly as he gazed into my eyes and that’s when I saw all the pain he was holding; I’m surprised that I hadn’t noticed his eyes like this before and I instantly felt guilty that I hadn’t picked it up.

“What do you mean Brian? You’re in an awesome band with your family, you have great friends and a girlfriend” I said slightly confused as I looked at him with my confused frown; I saw him smile a little seeing as he loved to make me confused, just so he could see my ‘confused face’ as he calls it.

“I love the guys and my friends, but I don’t have the girlfriend that I want to have. Sure Michelle’s amazing but she’s not the one I want, she’s not the one that I’ve always wanted” He told me softly as he took a step closer to me; my mouth dropped a little as he finally told me how he felt, well not exactly but I knew what he meant.

“Brian no, Michelle is good for you. You’ve been with her for ages, you love her” I told him as I felt my heart break a little more; why I said that I’ll never know but it just came out, when I wanted to just throw myself into his arms.

“No Ashton, I don’t love her. I used too but we’ve grown apart, you’re the one I love. Deep down I’ve always loved you, you’re the one I want angel” He said stepping even closer to me; my breath got stuck in my throat as I kind of just stared at him with my lips parted slightly.

He chuckled smiling down at me as he knew I was shocked and probably wouldn’t say anything; a deep red blush formed on my cheeks when he wrapped my arms around my waist and gently pulled me against his body.

I felt myself leaning up slowly when he leaned down to me; I glanced at his lips before looking into his eyes, telling him that I also wanted this even if I was a little scared. I slowly closed my eyes just as his lips pressed against mine; his kiss was so much more then I had ever dreamt off, his lips were so soft and warm that they just melted into mine.

I wrapped my arm around his neck as I cupped his cheek with my hand; running my thumb along his cheekbone as he parted my lips with his. Our kiss was slow and soft but it still held so much passion and love; our lips and bodies fitted together so perfectly that it was kind of freaky.

A soft moan escaped from my mouth when Brian gently pressed me up against a wall; which caused his body to press against mine not that I was complaining, his body felt so amazing against mine. His hands held onto my hips with his fingers massaging my exposed skin; I ran my hand from his cheek up into his hair as he deepened our kiss.

I rubbed the back of his neck as we kissed and he slowly trailed his hand over my hip and down to the bare skin of my thigh; my fingers were tangled in his hair as I felt his tongue glide along my bottom lip.

“Brian wait, we should stop” I whispered as I pulled back a little and opened my eyes; I swallowed as I tried my hardest to catch my breath. I untangled my fingers from his hair and placed my hand on his firm chest; he ran his hand from my thigh and back up to my hip.

“I know, I’m sorry for getting carried away” He said softly with a smile but I knew he wasn’t in fact sorry; I smiled against his lips when he leaned down again to give me a short and soft kiss.

“We shouldn’t have done that, we can’t do this again. You’re with Michelle, this is cheating Brian. I don’t want to be the other woman or be the reason why she leaves you, I do love you but we can’t be together” I told him quietly as I looked deep into his eyes; as soon as the words left my mouth I knew what was going to happen.

Brian was going to leave Michelle so he could be with me; sure I truly loved him but did I want to break them up? No I really didn’t but it was going to happen anyway because once Brian gets an idea then he sticks to his plan; I was going to break them up whether I wanted to our not.

“Brian no! Please don’t do anything stupid, you love Michelle. I should go before something else happens, I’ll see you tomorrow” I said softly as I ran my fingertips over his lips gently; I kept my head straight forward as I walked out of his room and up the hallway.

As soon as I was in my room I kicked my slippers off and jumped onto my bed; I pulled the covers over my body as I snuggled into the bed. I turned the lights off and closed my eyes; I couldn’t help but smile when the kiss replayed over and over in my head. I sighed softly as I fell into a deep sleep with a wide smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashton's Outfit

Song: Shut Up And Kiss Me by Orianthi.

Comments Please!