Status: active :D

Closer To The Truth

nineteen.

I was grumpy this morning, after waking up at 6:45 to return Tommy back home I couldn't fall asleep so I sat on the kitchen counter still in my boxer shorts, a black cami tank top and an oversized cardigan while my hair tossed up into a messy bun on the top of my head. I was reading the People magazine that I may or may not have taken from the office after work, sipping coffee and remained fascinated for some reason.

I heard someone stirring from Roxie's room and I smiled, I was grateful I would actually have someone to talk to on my day off. I took another sip of my coffee reading the last bit on an article about Megan Fox's diet and tips on how to follow them when Roxie came out and I smiled, "Good morning big sis!"

"Why are you up so early?" She yawned her eyes barely awake, I looked at the clock and read it was 9:47, it wasn't that early. I tilted my head wondering why she was so tired and my suspicions doubled when Garrett walked out into the kitchen yawning, his hair a mess and he was still wearing his clothes from last night.

"Well, good morning Garrett," I smiled, jutting out my bottom lip before continuing, "I had to drop Tommy off at seven and never went back to sleep. Now, I'm learning on how to get a hot bod like Megan Fox," I shrugged. I took another sip of my coffee watching them interact, it was like my show.

"Morning 'Laska," He yawned before pouring both of them a cup of coffee, the questions were racing through my mind and I honestly didn't want to wait until he was gone, but for my sister's sake I did. "What time did John end up leaving?" Garrett asked leaning up against the counter. I closed the magazine and placed it to my side and smiled.

"Uh, probably like ten minutes after he finished telling Tommy a story, then I passed out in the recliner, but then I heard some weird noises and it woke me up so I moved to my bed," I shrugged, keeping a subtle eye on both of their reactions, which consisted of the eye-buldge and blushing brightly.

"Oh, I probably better get back to the apartment," Garrett said hurriedly leaving his coffee on the counter and kissing Roxie on the lips before making his way out of our apartment. "Bye Rox and 'Laska, I'll see you guys later!" He called out before closing the door behind him and I checked to make sure he was gone for sure before pointing my finger excitedly.

"YOU TOTALLY GOT SOME LAST NIGHT! Didn't you?!" I asked excitedly, not able to control the volume of my voice. I bobbed up and down, full of energy and enthusiasm. "I want details! Don't skip over anything," I said sternly before taking a sip of my coffee while Roxie stared at me slightly confused wondering where all this came from.

"Nothing happened, we just kissed- a lot, then we fell asleep and we slept together," my sister blushed, I always forgot how modest she was. It was just another one of our differences, but I was excited for her. Unlike Craig, I actually liked Garrett and I could see them just working together. "And we, um, decided we're dating now," Roxie blushed and I clapped my hands peppily.

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend dating?! Congratulations!" I smiled leaping off the counter and semi-tackling her in a hug. She let out a laugh and I could just see in her eyes that she was happy, it was a glitter that she lacked when she was dating Craig. "So are y'all gonna fuck?" I asked bluntly causing her to slap me on the shoulder so hard I'm pretty sure there was a red handprint.

"'Laska! No! Not for a while at least, why are you gonna fuck John?" She asked trying to flip it on me, but sex didn't make me as uncomfortable as it made her. I gave her a devilish grin and she gasped. "Alaska! Tell me you didn't have sex with him last night! You barely know him!" She began to yell at me before I stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down Mom, I didn't sleep with John! I was watching Tommy," I laughed before shaking my head. I loved how Roxie always looked out for me, it really was a blessing. "But I totally would, the only thing I don't like is that ego of his, but he was really good with Tommy. Definitely a turn on," I bit my lip and rolled my eyes before my sister slapped me again.

"So are you guys like dating or something now?" She asked before I shook my head scrunching up my nose. She let out a laugh before draining Garrett's coffee into the sink and turned back to face me. "Why do you look at relationships like the plague?" She laughed and I jutted out my bottom lip, it was a good question.

"Ugh, I don't know they're so just long-term and ick," I listed while pretending to be grossed out just talking to her. I loved how opposite we were, she had been in a serious relationship for close to three years whereas my longest relationship was about seven months.

"Maybe, I should just call mom and ask her why," Roxie teased before my eyes grew wide. She raised an eyebrow to challenge me and I realized what exactly her asking our mother would mean, both our parents snooping around in my love life.

"You wouldn't," I narrowed my eyes before taking a cool sip of my coffee. She pulled a pop tart pack out of the pantry and returned shrugging her shoulders as she popped a piece of it into her mouth.

"Hmm, I don't know I have been meaning to call her," Roxie said rolling her eyes casually till finally I just poked her in the arm pit throwing her off guard, we both irrupted into laughter and her pushing me lightly calling me a bitch. For some reason, which I couldn't explain, this was hilarious to us and we laughed until our stomachs hurt and our eyes were lined with tears.

"Can I just say that we're the best pair of siblings, ever? I mean short of the siblings on Wizards of Waverly place, because they're some funny kids," I smiled, still chuckling softly and every time my stomach getting more and more sore. I turned to see my sister breaking out into laughter again before shaking her head.

"You're so weird, but I love you," She laughed putting me into a headlock/hug thing. I finally got myself out of it and felt like I was eight years old again when all my older siblings decided would always pick me up or put me in head locks because I was so much smaller than them. I smiled realizing how perfect life was going right now.

"Love you too, sis." I laughed before biting my lip remembering losing my virginity to Daniel Weatherly my junior year of high school and suddenly I really wanted to talk about the big dirty topic with my big sister even though she wasn't exactly experienced in it. "So why didn'tbyou ever have sex with Craig? I mean sorry for bringing up two naughty subjects, but mean you guys were together for like, three years," I asked jumping back onto the counter and crossing my legs.

She looked up with wide eyes, a sort of sadness glossed over her eyes. I immediately felt guilty for bringing it up. "Uh, good question. I mean I guess I just wasn't ready- it never felt right, you know? But now I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity to him," She spoke softly, before sipping her coffee.

"Well, I guess even in the back of your mind you didn't even trust Craig that much," I shrugged before realizing that may have been to blunt to say. "So, do you think things will feel right with Garrett?" I asked titling my head, feeling oddly like Barbara Walters on sixty minutes. It was awesome.

"Hon, I don't really know, but as soon as I do, you'll be the first one to know," Roxie laughed before a light blush came to her cheeks and she smiled, hesitantly asking me a question. "What's it like... you know... losing your virginity?" Her voice dwindling to a whisper.

"It hurts, really bad. Like ugh, like, after I swore I would never have sex again, but the more you do it the better it feels. Then it's like the best feeling ever, like you have no idea!" I laughed trying to find a way to describe the feeling, but no words came up. "You'll see soon enough," I added suggestively.

"Yeah, yeah we'll see. And you haven't had sex with John yet?" She narrowed her eyes, I'm not really sure why, but I just hoped she didn't think I was a huge floozy. She adjusted her white v-neck and leaned against the counter across from me.

"No, I haven't," I laughed. "But I do know that he is quite well-endowed," I winked and Roxie let out a huge laugh, which in turn made me laugh. I tried to stop laughing so I could take another sip of coffee, but Roxie's face of disbelief mixed with other emotions kept me laughing.

"How do you know that? Never mind! I don't want to know! I am so calling Mom later!" Roxie threatened me while still laughing rambunctiously. I kept laughing until I processed what she was saying and stopped abruptly, my face immediately going to puppy dog face.

"Fine, call Mom and I'll tell her that you slept with a boy in your bed last night!" I threatened right back and we shook a truce knowing that both of us would probably get dragged back home if our parents found out what was going on in both our lives right now. I smiled, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world than with Roxie right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
scandallousssssss
thanks for reading you guys!!!!
and thanks to everyone who commented haha